剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
maybe they're right.
也许我一直在重复同样的故事
Maybe I've been telling the same story over and over.
我的治疗师觉得我的空心地球理论
My, uh, therapists here think that my hollow-Earth theory
是应付机制
is a... coping mechanism.
我想要逃离这世界
I'm looking to escape this world.
窗户 镜子
Windows, mirrors...
也许其中之一是去往一个新地方的入口
maybe one of them is a portal to someplace new.
我想我是得意忘形了
I guess I got carried away.
也许是的 拉马尔
Maybe you did, Lamar.
但你的书对我意义重大
But your books mean a lot to me.
我一个人在路上
All those hours I spent alone, on the road,
听着汤姆·斯通 我可以...
listening to Tom Stone, I could...
看吧 下场就是这样
See? This is what happens.
追逐一个不可能的梦 最后就会来到这里
You chase an impossible dream, and you end up here.
布莱斯 拜托
Blaise, come on.
你只需要休息
Man, all you need is a little rest,
然后你就能回到兄弟会
and then you can go back to the lodge.
我不能回去
I can't go back there.
抱歉 达德 我把你拖累了
I'm so sorry, Dud, I dragged you down with me.
我该把我的幻觉埋在心里的
I should've kept my delusions to myself.
布莱斯
Blaise, man...
站住
Stop!
-你好 珍内特·普莱斯 -抱歉 珍内特
- Hello, Janet Price. - I'm sorry, Janet.
我叫他站住 他无视我的命令
I told him to stop, but he ignored my command.
等等 你们认识
Wait. You two know each other?
这是我的私人会计 金姆博洛博士
This is my personal accountant, Dr. Kimbrough.
我们能私下聊聊吗
Might we have some privacy?
这是我的职业伴侣
This is my professional companion,
莉茲·达德利
Liz Dudley.
我们之间没有秘密
We have no secrets.
我们俩认识 我是你的临时工
We know each other. I temp for you.
我用碎纸机撕毁了好多东西
I shredded a bunch of stuff.
我看到你被联调局逮捕
I watched you get arrested by the FBI.
我
Well, I, uh...
他们放我走了
they... they let me go.
因为他们没有任何证据
Because they... they didn't have any evidence,
而且
and, um...
那是个巨大的误会
It was a big misunderstanding.
但我已经把那事抛诸脑后了
But the whole thing's, you know, completely behind me now.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
我们经历了那么多以后 珍内特·普莱斯
After all we've been through, Janet Price...
你还要问我这个
you have to ask?
我怀念我们过去在深夜里
See, I was getting nostalgic about all those late nights
听从你的指挥
that we spent together at your direction,
做那些
doing all those...
你吩咐我去做的事
things that you instructed me to do.
我想着如果我们能
And I just was kind of thinking that it might be fun
详细谈谈我们之间的所有回忆
if we talked in detail about all the memories that we share...
会很有趣
together.
我没有戴窃听器
I'm not wearing a wire.
她知道 她知道
She knows. She totally knows.
过来接我
So just, uh... Just come get me, okay?
过来...
Okay, just come...
拉开
Pull it.
什么情况
What's going on?
好的 穆奇 嗯
You bet, Mooch. Yep.
我会帮你追查那个信息
I'll track that information down for you.
好
Okay.
厄尼 穆奇说他应该获得90天的定价
Ernie, mooch said that he should get 90-day pricing.
什么意思
What does that mean?
厄尼
Ernie?
怎么了
What's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
你在想布莱斯 对吗
You're thinking about Blaise, aren't you?
我不想见到他那样子
I just hated seeing him like that.
拉马尔也是
Same with Lamar.
我禁不住想
Man, I just can't help but think
如果他是不是射♥精♥的话
that maybe he'd feel a little better
他也许会感觉好点
if he just ejaculated every now and then, you know?
我不是医务人员 但我也说不好
I'm not a medical professional, but, uh, I don't know.
我多管
I'm stepping outside of my...
闲事了 嗯
bounds here. Okay.
达德
Dud...
我们该去墨西哥
... we should go to Mexico.
什么
What?
全是迫移
It's all zugzwang.
生活就是个巨大的迫移
Life is one big zugzwang.
不管我们做什么
It doesn't matter what we do.
我们总会输
We're gonna lose anyway.
知道吗 这很美
And you know what? It's beautiful.
我们这样的人 不管
Guys like us... it doesn't matter
你是做聪明还是愚蠢的选择 都不重要
if you make the smart choice or the stupid choice.
我们只会越来越糟
We wind up worse off anyway.
所以我们还不如
So we may as well just...
做出愚蠢的选择
Make the stupid choice!
-是的 -没错
- Yes! - Yeah!
接受迫移
Embrace the zugzwang, baby!
-对 -我们得立刻去墨西哥
- Yeah! - We need to go to Mexico right now.
-为了卷轴 -不
- For the scrolls! - No.
为了布莱斯
For Blaise.
我不知道卷轴是什么
I don't know what the hell the scrolls are...
炼金术 比特币 空心地球
alchemy, Bitcoin, the hollow Earth...
我都不在乎
I don't care!
但我在乎布莱斯
But I do care about Blaise.
嗯
Yeah.
-我爱他的人 -嗯
- I love who he is, man. - Yeah.
他得坚持他的梦想
He needs to hold on to his dreams.
嗯 他是史上最好的人
Yeah. He's the best guy ever.
是的
Yeah.
他就是兄弟会
He is the lodge, man.
对
Yeah.
拉马尔也是
And so is Lamar.
-对 -谁在乎
- Yeah! - And who cares
我们找不找得到东西
if we don't find shit?!
因为我们会在路上
Because we'll be on the road!
-没错 -一起
- Yeah! - Together!
-对 -对
- Yeah! - Yeah!
厄尼 等等
Oh, Ernie, yeah. Wait. Hold on.
那谁来负责订货
who's gonna cover the order desk?
我
I will!
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about,
但我很喜欢
but I love it!
厄尼 你的热情回来了
Ernie, you got your fire back!
是的
Yeah!
你得上路
You need to get on the road!
-对 -迫移
- Yeah! - Zugzwang!
迫移
Zugzwang, man.
先生们
Gentlemen...
我愿意给你们的远征提供资金
I'm willing to finance this expedition.
有一个条件
On one condition.
让我带上我的缪斯
You let me bring my muse.
-迫移 -迫移
- Zugzwang! - Zugzwang!
我是骗子 莉茲
I'm a fraud, Liz.
欧姆尼就是个纸牌屋 要倒塌了
Omni is a house of cards, and it's all coming down.
我们亏钱了一段时间了
We've been losing money for a while.
我做了我能想到的一切
I did everything I could think of
避免破产
to keep us afloat... you know,
创造性会计
creative accounting.
你吞了公♥司♥的钱吗
Were you stealing from the company?
你是说我吞了自己的钱吗
You mean, was I stealing from myself?
是的 这很难受
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表