剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
The taste of reality.
我好像断了根手指
I think I broke a finger.
自从我们那次跳下船后
I've thought about you often
我就经常想起你 莉茲
since we jumped off that boat, Liz.
--老天 -我是认真的
- Jesus Christ... - I mean it.
你让我脚踏实地
You ground me.
我想要你当我助手
I'd like you by my side.
你要什么条件
What would it take for me to hire you
才肯做我的全职助理
as my full-time assistant?
记住 我给你的工资
Keep in mind, I can pay you a salary
大多数当地人都会觉得不可思议
that most locals would call totally sick.
不 我只想要我的高级牛排餐厅的员工得到保障
No, I just want my Higher Steaks crew taken care of.
我要你立刻补上我的贷款
And I want you to pay off my loan. Immediately.
我会的
I will.
我保证
I promise.
但我们之间的暴♥力♥
But the violence that passed between us...
从某种程度上来说挺美的
it was beautiful in a way
饱含深意
and pregnant with meaning.
明明很糟
It was awful.
我现在还觉得恶心
I still feel nauseous.
听着 高级牛排餐厅可能坚持不了多久了
Listen, Higher Steaks might not be long for this world...
要不 如果我保证照顾你的团队
So, how about... if I promise to take care of your crew...
我给他们提供巨额奖金甚至工作 如果他们想要的话
I give them a big bonus or even a job if they want...
你愿意考虑
would you at least consider the possibility
来做我的犯罪搭档吗
of being my "Partner in crime," So to speak?
你有空吗
You got a second?
嗯 进来
Yeah... come on in.
听着 我知道
Listen, I know
我最近搞砸了很多事 但是
that I have messed up a lot of things lately, but...
我想试图至少做对一件事
...I wanted to try and at least make one thing right.
那个
So...
我有好消息
I've got some really good news.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我也有好消息
I got some good news, too.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
-你先说 -不 你先吧
- You go first. - No, no. You go first.
好的
Okay, okay.
你不用再担心那个赌注了
You don't have to worry about that bet anymore.
因为今天我去了店里
Because today I walked in
我说服伯特取消赌注
and I convinced Burt to cancel the bet.
你不欠债了
So... you're free and clear, man.
你是怎么让伯特取消赌注的
How'd you get Burt to cancel the bet?
很简单
Oh, well, it was easy.
我给了他我的手表
I just traded my watch.
你为了我把你♥爸♥的表拿去当了
You traded your dad's watch for me?
是的
Yeah.
达德 你不能这么做
Dud, you can't do that.
你不明白
I don't think you understand.
我爸爸 他是我最好的朋友
My dad... he was my best friend.
我不仅失去了他
And it's like I didn't just lose him.
我还失去了
I lost the person that I was
开游泳器材店时的自己
when it was Dudley & Son.
我的生活曾经有意义 然后失去了意义
My life made sense, and then it didn't.
去年
And all last year...
我感觉自己谁也不是
...I just felt like I was nobody.
到处漂泊
Just drifting.
我都没意识到我有多孤独
I didn't even realize how lonely I was.
我唯一能感觉像自己的地方
And the only place I could ever feel like myself...
就是兄弟会
...is in the lodge.
现在那日落西山 你也不在
And now that's all gone to shit and you're not there.
我很害怕
And I am so scared
我又会再次飘走 消失
that I am just gonna drift off again and disappear.
我知道我爸爸不会再回来
And I know my dad's not coming back.
所以即使你最近有点混♥蛋♥
So even though you've been kind of a dick lately...
你仍然在这儿 厄尼
...you're still here, Ernie.
我会毫不犹豫用卷轴去交换
And I'd trade the scrolls in a second...
如果我知道我不会再次感到孤单
...if I knew I'd never feel lonely again.
你♥爸♥爸养了个好孩子
Your dad raised a good kid.
我也曾做过父亲 很短的一段时间
I was a dad once. For a little while.
什么
What?
你从没跟我说过
You never told me that.
我前任 特蕾西
My ex, Trish.
我们在海军相遇
We met in the Navy.
退伍后 我们制定了计划
When we got out, we made a whole plan.
买♥♥♥房♥♥ 成家
The house, family...
她早产
She was born early.
有并发症
You know, complications.
情况一直不好
Things were never right.
然后
And then...
我得以抱了她一年
I got to hold her for a year.
她是我的未来
She was my future.
这么久以后
After all this time,
我还能感觉到她在我怀里的重量
I can still feel the weight of her in my arms.
她的柔软
Her softness.
特蕾西和我 一直没能从中走出来
Trish and me, we never recovered.
我本可以留下 抗争 但是
I could have stayed and fought, but...
我没有
I didn't.
我跑了
I split.
那是很糟糕的几年
Those were some bad years.
然后有一天 我走进了兄弟会
And then one day... I walked into the lodge.
我从没谈起过她
I never talked about her.
我
I...
没跟拉里说过
With Larry.
也没跟康妮说过
Even with Connie.
我想我是在等你
I guess I was waiting for you.
她叫什么
What was her name?
她叫
Her name...
阿玛雅
was... Amaya.
意思是
It meant...
意思是
It... It means...
夜雨
the night rain.
圣约翰先生
Mr. St. John?
-你好 我是帕梅拉 -你好
- Hi. I'm Pamela. - Hey.
我看了你的摄取量
I read your intake.
你想要一个房♥间
You want a room?
我感觉我需要一个与外界隔离的地方
I feel like I need a place to just turn off.
我的失眠症 困扰了我一辈子
My insomnia, it's been a problem my whole life.
你知道 我们没法给你提供任何药物
You understand, we can't give you anything for that.
我们这里只聊天
All we do here at Ludibrium is talk.
我认识几个在这儿得到了帮助的人
I-I know a few people who have been helped here.
想着我也可以来试试
Thought I'd give it a try.
价格也很不错
And the price is right.
我们很幸运
We're lucky.
玩具城可以自我拨款
Ludibrium is able to fund itself.
我们帮你 你也在帮我们
You're helping us as much as we're helping you.
好了 我们很快就会准备好你的房♥间
Okay. We'll have your room ready soon.
你想在这待多久都行
Hang here as long as you want.
-你在写什么 -什么
- What are you writing? - Oh. What's that?
条目而已
Just another entry in the canon.
你有苯♥丙♥胺♥吗
Hey, do you have any Benzedrine on you?
-抱歉 没有 -这样也许最好
- Sorry, I don't. - No, it's probably for the best.
-我需要缓缓 -我也是
- I need to slow down. - Yeah, me too.
我是布莱斯
I'm... I'm Blaise.
布莱斯 我是拉马尔
Blaise. I'm Lamar.
欢迎来到人间乐园
Welcome to the Garden of Earthly Delights.
我去 布莱斯 你是山猫会成员吗
Holy shit, Blaise. Are you a Lynx?
是的
Yes! Wow!
情节复杂起来了
The plot thickens.
吉纳维芙 快看
Genevieve, look.
布莱斯是我兄弟会的成员
Blaise is a member of my fraternal order.
吉纳维芙是法国人
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表