剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
and become im-immortal,
就像哈伍德·弗里茨·梅里尔一样
like Harwood Fritz Merrill.
所以说你不知道
So you don't know.
天啊 杰姬
Jesus, Jackie.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你说得对
You were right.
抱歉 我什么都不知道
I'm sorry. I don't know anything.
我这辈子一事无成
My whole life is nothing.
这全是一出戏
This is all for show.
我就是个废物
I've been half a man.
做点真正勇敢的事吧
Do something truly brave...
哪怕就一次
...for once in your life.
我本来是想陪华♥莱♥士♥离开的
I had every intention of joining Wally that night...
但这个世界将我拉了回来
...but this world pulled me back.
我不能离开拉里
I couldn't leave Larry.
没人能独自幸存
No one can survive alone.
我把我的故事留给了华♥莱♥士♥
I'm leaving my story with Wally.
如果它穿越时间
It's more likely to be listened to
停在男人尸体上比在女人尸体上更有可能被人听到
if it rides through time on the corpse of a man than a woman.
我把卷轴带走了
I took the scrolls with me...
希望能传给一个人
...hoping to pass them on to someone
能把兄弟会带往一个新的地方
who could lead the Lodge to a new place.
也许有一天她会到达
Perhaps someday she'll arrive.
布莱斯
Blaise!
达德
Dud!
这是什么地方
What is this place?
下面是唐·法布
Uh, so we got, uh, Don Fab, eh?
有人见到唐·法布吗
Anybody seen Don Fab?
没有吗 没有
No? No.
好吧
Okay, uh, well,
-那今晚就到此结束吧 -等等
- think we should probably call it a night. - Wait!
都不准动
Nobody move.
等等 等等
Wait. Just wa... wait.
大家能不能
Can you, um... everybody, just...
能不能坐下 最后一个节目
if you could just sit down. Just... Just one more.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
达德 你能相信吗
Dud, can you believe this?
这个房♥间 就像是哲人蛋
This room, it's like the philosopher's egg.
你进入其中 元素混合 你出去后就变了个人
You enter, elements mingle, and you come out changed.
太棒了
That's awesome, man.
还有日记 不是华♥莱♥士♥·史密斯写的
And the diary, it wasn't Wallace Smith.
是拉里的妈妈 杰姬·卢米斯
It was Larry's mom, Jackie Loomis.
她是个非凡的女人 卷轴是真的
She was a brilliant woman. And the scrolls are real!
我们得把它们带回长滩
We need to bring 'em back to Long Beach.
这是治愈兄弟会和我们自己的
It's the only way to heal the Lodge
-唯一途径 -废话
- and ourselves. - Well, no shit, man.
我这么说都有段时间了
I kinda been sayin' that for a while now, you know?
没事 我只是
It's alright. I'm just...
感染了
it's infected.
多半是...
No, it's probably... Yeah.
小心 小心
Hey, be careful, be careful.
我感觉到了硬物
I feel somethin' hard.
靠近表面 我得把它弄出来
It's comin' to the surface. I need to get it out.
好
Okay.
*我不相信命运*
* I don't believe in fate *
*演奏生活为你*
* Or playin' the only song *
*写的唯一一首歌♥*
* That life writes for you *
*我永远不会责备命运*
* I'll never blame destiny *
*我要用剩下的日子来交换预言*
* Trade any days left for prophesy *
*你为什么不能*
* Why can't you *
*看到我的选择是真的*
* See my choice is true? *
*因为我发现了我们是谁*
* 'Cause I found who we are *
*在沙漠的星空下*
* In a bed of desert stars *
*照亮了我通向你的路*
* That lit my way to you *
*我相信我的感受*
* I believe in what I feel *
*心为真实的事物而跳动*
* A heart that beats for something real *
*你为什么不能*
* Why can't you *
*感到它在为你跳动*
* Feel it beat for you? *
*还是星星只能看到你*
* Or could the stars see only you? *
应该是独奏的
Supposed to be a solo.
是鲨鱼牙齿
It's a shark tooth!
布莱斯 布莱斯 救命
Blaise, Blaise, help!
布莱斯 抓住我
Blaise, catch me! Aah!
这他妈是什么情况
What the hell is this?!
你们在上面干什么
What the hell are you doin' up there?!
我的天
Oh, my God!
各位
Hey, guys.
莉茲 你头发上是雪吗
Liz, is that snow in your hair?
你去哪了
Where did you go?
我不知道
I don't know.
增加了搜寻杀戮的任务
Small search-and-kill missions have been increased.
移♥动♥小队渗透进越共的阵地
Mobile units penetrate the Vietcong pockets
将敌人逼出来
to flush out the enemy.
他们在被游击队控制的小路上行进
There is the constant menace of an ambush
一路上遭遇了
as they move down roads and trails
一次次的埋伏
controlled by the guerrillas.
天 不要 拜托 不要
Oh, God! No, please! No!
不不 救命 拜托
No! No! Help me, please!
不 拜托
No, please!
只是梦 拉里
No, it's just a dream, Larry.
你回家了 亲爱的
You're home, my love.
你回家了
You're home.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表