剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
Yes, and it hurt.
我不敢相信我让自己这么做
I can't believe I let myself do that to me.
我接受你的评判 莉茲
I accept your judgment, Liz.
我要怎么跟他们说 他们以为我是英雄
What am I gonna tell the guys? They thought I was a hero.
等等 木已成舟了吗
Wait. So, it's all done?
你无能为力了
There's nothing you can do?
我需要一个奇迹
I need a miracle.
莉茲
Lizzie! Hey.
你好 达德
Hello, Dud.
莉茲跟我说 身为男生
Liz told me that, as a boy,
她离家出走的时候 你哭了
you cried when she ran away.
这触动了我
It touched me.
你是谁
Who are you?
这是我老板 珍内特 我揍了她
This is my boss, Janet, the one I punched.
怎么了
What's up?
我是来收拾行李的 因为
I'm here to pack, because...
我们要去墨西哥了
we're going to Mexico!
你为什么要去墨西哥
Why are you going to Mexico?
说来话长
It's a long story, so...
告诉我
Tell me.
哈伍德·弗里茨·梅里尔 我知道这名字
Harwood Fritz Merrill... I know that name.
他是个无名的19世纪经济学家
He's an obscure 19th century economist.
他关于管理理论的书对我影响很大
His book on management theory had a big influence on me.
他博学多识
Dude was a polymath.
但他主要因创建山猫会而闻名
Yeah, but mostly he's famous for just starting the Lynx,
我们在世界各地都有兄弟会
and, uh, we've got... we've got lodges all over the world.
回到比特币的话题
Okay, now, go back to the Bitcoin stuff.
这些人 你的合伙人
These people, your associates,
他们真认为卷轴能破译它
they really think the scrolls could unlock it?
比特币
Bitcoin.
要怎么操作
How does that even work?
莉茲 相信我 你不想了解的
Liz, trust me, you don't want to get into it.
并不复杂
Oh, it's not that complicated.
基本上就是一个交易系统
Basically, it's a transactional system
你用钱的改变替换钱
where you substitute money with the idea of money.
你能别再说"总帐"了吗
Would you please stop saying "Ledger"
就跟我懂它的意思一样
like I know what the hell that means?
是不是真的总帐
Is it a real ledger or not?
保持交易链的透明
What is so hard to understand about keeping transparency
有这么难理解吗
in the transaction chain?
莉茲 我要出发了
Liz, I'm taking off.
好
Okay.
到了后给我打电♥话♥
Well, call when you get down there.
让我知道你没事
Let me know you're all right.
别担心我 因为我会和厄尼
Yeah, don't worry about me, 'cause I'm going with Ernie
还有其他人一起去
and everybody, so...
你想抱抱吗
You wanna hug it out?
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - All right.
好了
Okay.
好
All right.
珍内特 再见
Janet, adios.
再见 达德
Adios, Dud.
我请求发生奇迹
Well, I asked for a miracle,
真的降临了
and it arrived.
-什么 -莉茲 我们得去墨西哥
- What? - Liz, we need to go to Mexico
加入这个比特币发财机遇
and get in on this Bitcoin bonanza.
如果这是你唯一的希望
If that's your only hope,
那就没有机会 接受吧
then there is no hope. Accept that.
拜托
Come on.
这是你出去转转的机会
This is your chance to go somewhere.
再说 你可以帮你的朋友
Plus, you can help out your friends
照看你哥哥
and watch out for your brother.
我们今晚可以坐我的飞机去瓜达拉哈拉
We can fly down to Guadalajara tonight in my jet
和达德碰面
and rendezvous with Dud when he gets into town
他有更多信息
and has more info.
好吧 我们走
Fine. Let's go.
太棒了
Yes.
收拾行李 我们得去办公室接塔尔坎
Pack a bag, and we'll need to stop by the office to get Tarquin.
我的天 莉茲
Oh, my God, Liz!
你能答应我太高兴了
I am so glad you said yes to this.
这比我另一个计划好多了
It's so much better than my other plan.
另一个计划
Other plan?
我本来是想让你帮我背锅的
I was gonna set you up to take the fall for me,
但那都不重要了 因为我们现在是朋友
but none of that matters because we're friends now
我们要一起去墨西哥
and we're going to Mexico!
女生之旅
Girls trip!
等等 什么
Wait. What?
好
All right.
拉马尔
Lamar...
给
Here you go.
-好的 -完了
- All right. - That's it.
我们走 拉马尔
Let's go, Lamar!
各位再见
Bye, y'all.
斯科特 你去哪了
Scott! Where have you been?
人人能看出谁是国王
People know a king when they see one.
王位 皇袍 这些都不重要
Throne, a robe... none of that matters.
什么
What?
当人们看到我时 他们看到的
When people see me, they see...
他们看到的是一个想做国王的人
They see someone trying to be a king.
毫无意义
It's just... pointless.
我到处漫步 迷失了方向
I'm walking around, lost.
我融入不了任何地方 我没有目标
I don't fit in anywhere. I've got no purpose.
你有的
Yes, you do.
斯科特 这是克拉拉
Scott, this is Clara.
她是我来自伦敦的朋友
She's my friend from London.
我们要去墨西哥寻找卷轴
We're going to Mexico to find the scrolls.
什么
What?
她来了
Here she comes.
因为联调局的事
You know, with the whole FBI thing,
她要采取预防措施
she's taking... precautions.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表