剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
这是个抽象的补火水系统
It's a metaphysical fydration system
通过矿物质 气味和抗氧化剂被完全优化
fully optimized with minerals, auras, and antioxidants.
尝尝
Try it.
味道像水
Tastes like water.
它超越了水
It transcends water.
这是补火水的精髓
It's the essence of fydration.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
你们想带点回家吗
How'd you like to take some home with you?
可以
Sure.
好极了
Great!
你们想以商店价格购买♥♥还是内部巨划算价格
Do you want the store price or the insider Mega Deal?
用巨划算更实惠
Way more value with the Mega Deal.
3箱只要200块
3 cases for 200 bucks.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我
Wait, I...
天啊
Oh, my God.
原来她是想推销 达德
This whole thing was a sales pitch, Dud.
-这是金字塔骗局 -知道吗
- It's a pyramid scheme. - Wow, yeah, you know what?
我觉得她有点不对劲
I think somethin's kinda off with this lady,
我总是能看出
and I can always tell,
我们还是走吧
so I think we should probably just go.
嗯
Yeah.
莱诺尔 那个
Oh, hey, Lenore, uh, you know,
出了点事 我们得走了
somethin' just came up, and we gotta go.
好的
Oh. Okay.
那我把这些装上你们的车
I'll load these into your car.
不用 我们很感谢你提供的巨划算价格
No! No. We -- we appreciate the offer for the Mega Deal.
只是我们不需要
It's just -- it's not for us.
嗯
Yeah.
我就知道
I knew it.
好心没好报
No good deed goes unpunished.
我救了你的命
I save your life,
邀请你们到我家做客
I invite you into my home,
换来的却是被侮辱
and all you do is insult me!
你没有救我的命 好吗
Okay, whoa! You didn't save my life, alright?
那人又没有想杀我
The guy wasn't trying to kill me.
他后来是有想杀我 不过那...
I mean -- I mean, well, he did try to murder me later, but that was...
你利用我们父亲来向我们推销这垃圾太过分了
No, it's really out of line using our dad to sell us this crap.
你们父亲
Your dad?
你们父亲会为你们感到羞愧的
Your dad would be so ashamed of you two!
-是吗 -他儿子是个无业的瘾君子
- Yeah? - His -- h-his son is an unemployed drug addict.
-瘾君子 -他女儿
- A drug addict? - And his daughter...
他说起你的时候 以为你要当皇后
Oh, he talked about you like you were gonna be the queen!
结果你不过是个服务员
But no! Instead, you're a waitress
皮肤差 在脱衣酒吧上班
with bad skin, working at a titty bar!
我皮肤不差 你个疯婆子
I do not have bad skin, you crazy bitch!
滚出我家
Get... ...out of my house!
滚出我家 滚
Get the hell out of my house! Get the hell out of my house!
老天 她疯了
Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ! She's crazy!
拉里
Larry.
我只想确认一切
So, I just wanna kinda make sure that everything
都正常 因为我最近
was still on track, because, um, 'cause I've been getting
接到了很多医院的电♥话♥来找我要钱
a lot of calls from the hospital about my bill.
什么 没人能这么对我的委托人 没人
What? No one does that to my client. N-no one.
如果你想的话 我可以毁了他们
I will destroy them, if that's what you want.
不不不 我不想 我只是
No, no, no. No, no, no. I don't want that. I just...
你说你会处理好所有的文件
You said that you were gonna take care of all the paperwork
确保他们支付我的账单
and make sure all my bills were paid.
-仅此而已 -对啊 达德 别担心
- That's -- that's it. - Oh, yeah, Dud, don't worry about that.
我已经以你的名义向高级法♥院♥
No, I have, um, filed a motion on your behalf
发起了动议
with the Superior Court.
如果他们反对 我就会传唤法官
And if they object, then I'll subpoena the judge,
把案子带去大陪审团
and we'll take it to the grand jury.
真好 这计划不错
G-great. Awesome. That sounds like a plan.
-谢谢 -办公室来电
- Thanks. Yeah. - Wha-- the office is calling.
-好的 -那个
- Okay. - So...
-不急 -好的 喂
- Take your time. - Okay. Hello.
达德
Hey, Dud,
你有没有觉得你的律师有点不对劲
uh, do you think there's anything off with your lawyer?
你是说我的法律援助者吗
You mean my law provider?
她向我打听了真兄弟会
She asked me about the True Lodge.
我对真兄弟会又不了解
What the hell do I know about the True Lodge?
或许她只是细致深入
Maybe she's just being thorough.
她叫我跟她说
She asked me to tell her the name
1分部守护之王的名字
of the Sovereign Protector of Lodge 1.
这对她有什么意义
What does that matter to her?
谁是1分部的守护之王
Who is the Sovereign Protector of Lodge 1?
不知道
I don't know.
只有某几层的某几人知道
It's only known by certain people on certain floors.
我想说的是 这些
My point is, none of that has anything to do
跟你的鲨鱼袭击都无关
with your shark attack.
抱歉我来迟了我的折磨疗程
Well, sorry I'm late for my...torture session.
我下来的路上又迷路了
I got lost again on the way down here.
我发誓 楼上有些走廊莫名其妙
I swear, some of the corridors upstairs make no sense.
故意那么设计的
That's by design.
这是梅里尔的技术之一
One of Merrill's techniques.
他认为迷失的感觉很好
He thought it was good to feel lost.
你有看他写的关于建筑迷失方向的
Have you had a chance to read his monograph
专题论文吗
on architectural disorientation?
克拉拉 你在吗
Clara? Are you in here?
不 就我在
No, just me.
不要 别
No, don't!
什么鬼
What the hell?
康妮 我想
Suppose, Connie,
是时候带你进真兄弟会了
it's time to bring you into the True Lodge.
名义上你很迅速
You were speedy in name,
但事实上并不是
but not in fact --
真讽刺
the cheapest of ironies.
树木只是
Trees are just hairs
地球表皮上的毛发
on the scalp of the Earth,
而我们是在其中爬行的虱子
and we are lice crawling through them.
你是最慢的虱子
You were the slowest louse,
但已经足够让你成为一个男人了
which was fast enough to make you a man.
祝万事如意 斯皮迪
Godspeed, Speedy.
讲得
That was, uh...
真好 鲍勃
really nice, Bob.
我不知道这是否符合韵律
I don't know if it scans,
但我想加入一些情感
but I-I wanted to lean into the emotion.
斯皮迪 抱歉
Speedy, I'm sorry.
我说他会死在那椅子上 结果一语成谶
I said he was gonna die in that chair, and he did.
我对厄尼也说过同样的话 我收回
I said the same thing to Ernie. I take it back.
这不是你的错 杰夫 光说是不会引发的
It's not your fault, Jeff. You can't cause it by saying it.
没人有这样的能力
Nobody has that kinda power.
你只是预见了不可避免的事
You just foresaw the inevitable.
请别逗我了
Please stop toying with me.
什么
What?
艾弗里以为会很轻松 给你说个故事
Avery thought it would be so easy, just feed you a story
然后利用花言巧语
and -- and then keep finessing things
获得我想要的信息 但你
until I got all the information I wanted. But you...
你从一开始就看穿了我 对吗
I mean, you had me figured out from the beginning, didn't you?
等等 你认识艾弗里
Uh, wait. Sorry. You know Avery?
等等
Okay, just...
你想完成杰作
You're trying to complete the Magnum Opus?
不不 杰作是童话故事
N-no, no, no. The Magnum Opus is a fairy tale.
并不存在创造黄金的神奇配方
There is no magical formula to create gold.
但是卷轴还是很有价值
But the scrolls are still valuable.
我 我问你
Let me -- okay, let me ask you this.
你对比特币有什么了解
What do you know about Bitcoin?
或者数字货币
Or -- or cryptocurrency in general?
不了解
Nothing.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表