剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
她应该是皇后的
She should be the queen!
我觉得我心脏病犯了
I think I'm having a heart attack.
我想出去跑步
I just want to run out the door and just go running
跑个几百英里
for hundreds and hundreds of miles.
我不认为那是心脏病
I don't think that's a heart attack.
坐下 好了
Have a seat. Alright.
好了 你没事了
Okay. You're okay.
莉兹
Liz...
你当经理
you're manager.
杰瑞米
Jeremy...
你是酒吧
bar.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
将军
And checkmate.
所以 你一般都钓的什么鱼
So, what kind of fish do you get?
码头旁边 岩鱼 琥珀鱼 大♥比♥目鱼
off the jetty -- rockfish, amberjack, halibut.
不错啊 很有《蓝色海豚岛》的感觉
Nice. Very "Island of the Blue Dolphins."
社会崩塌的时候 我也不会饿死
Yeah, when society collapses, I'll be able to feed myself.
是的 你和你的暴♥力♥拾荒者军队
Yes, you and your army of violent scavengers.
社会不会崩塌
Society not going to collapse.
你还是得去上大学
You still have to go to college.
我开车经过 看到了达德利和儿子游泳器材店的标牌
I was just driving by, and I saw the old Dudley & Son sign,
我也说不清 感觉我该来看看
and, uh...I don't know, something told me to stop by.
然后我看到你在这里
And then I saw you in here
像是要去蒙特卡洛似的
dressed like you're on your way to Monte Carlo.
不不
No, no.
我就是过来玩玩
I'm, uh, just hanging out in Donuts.
要不要去喝咖啡吗
Wanna have a cup of coffee?
-高级牛排餐厅 -刚开始
- Higher Steaks. - It's new.
我以前在纱姆罗克斯上班 所以这算是进步了
I used to work at Shamroxx, so this is a step up, sort of.
纱姆罗克斯
Shamroxx?
你气色不错
Well, you look great.
不过你的皮肤有点干
Though your skin looks a little dry.
你有喝足够的水吗
Are you drinking enough water?
也许没有
Uh, no. Probably not.
昨天很疯狂
Yesterday was nuts.
是啊 谢谢帮忙
I know. Thanks for helping out.
我在想你和你哥哥
I w-- I was thinking about you and your brother.
你♥爸♥爸是个好人
Your dad was such a nice guy.
我看到了他事故的报道
I read about what happened to him.
你们似乎度过了艰难的一年
It -- it sounds like you've had a hell of a year.
是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
这也许会听上去有点奇怪 但是
This may sound weird, but...
我希望你们能到我家来
I'd love it if you guys could come over
让我给你们做顿晚餐
and -- and let me cook dinner for you.
好啊
Okay.
有的兄弟会会比其他的好
Some lodges are nicer than others,
但都有各自的怪癖
but they all have their quirks.
我一般都有机会探索我所在的城市
I usually get to explore whatever city I'm in.
你有最爱的城市吗
Do you have a favorite city?
都灵吧
I'd say Turin.
我在那边的时候发生了一件事
Something happened while I was there.
或者说什么都没发生
Or I should say nothing happened.
当时是秋天
It was autumn time,
我一个人在圣卡罗广场上散步
and I was walking on me own in Piazza San Carlo,
突然间 傍晚的光线
and suddenly, there was something strange and menacing
变得奇怪和可怕
about the late afternoon light.
我站在那
And I just stood there,
动弹不得
paralyzed,
像雕塑一样一直盯着自己的影子
like a statue staring at my own shadow for eternity.
但就持续了一下
But it was only a moment,
然后天就变黑了
and then it all went dark after that.
在精神科病房♥里住了几周
Checked myself into a psychiatric ward for a couple of weeks.
我从没跟人说过这事
I've never told anyone this.
都灵听上去很棒
Turin sounds great.
我有看医生 但是是兄弟会拯救了我
I saw doctors, but it was the lodge that got me back.
我看了哈伍德·弗里茨·梅里尔的故事
I read about Harwood Fritz Merrill.
他有过类似的经历
He had similar episodes.
还患上了癫痫
Also developed a seizure condition.
他发明了自己的炼金术治疗法
He devised his own alchemical remedies,
就像奥比斯望远镜一样
like the Orbiscope.
我爱都灵 因为它是新地图上的第一站
See, I love Turin 'cause it's the first point on a new map,
我自己的地图
my own map.
从那开始 我找到了不同且更好的地方
And from there, I found my way to a different, better place.
几年前我开始出现癫痫症状
I started having seizures a few years ago.
什么
What?
康妮 天啊
Oh, Connie, darling.
诊断结果
The diagnosis, uh...
并不乐观
isn't, uh...good.
我离开长滩
I didn't run away from Long Beach
并不是因为我个人的糟糕生活
because of my shit show of a personal life,
当然那也是部分原因
though that's part of it.
我逃离的是
I was running away from...
你可以说出来
You can say it.
我怕
I'm scared...
死
to die.
就是这么愚蠢简单
It's as stupid and simple as that.
我害怕
I'm scared that my life
我还没来得及看清或者明白我的生活
will end without a chance to actually see it
一切就会结束
or understand it.
我看到自己在30年前芝加哥的一个晚上
I see myself on a night in Chicago, like, 30 years ago.
在截止日期之后
It was after deadline,
办公室的人都去了酒吧
and the office had cleared out to the bar,
但我留了下来
but I stuck around that night.
我开始看电影 想要独自庆祝
I turned in a big feature and felt like celebrating alone,
于是给自己倒了点酒
so I poured myself a little something
然后来到床边
and I went to the window.
当时外面在下雪
It was snowing outside, and...
而现在 在远处
and -- and now, from far away,
我能看到那个站在窗边的年轻女人
I can see that young woman at the window,
得意洋洋 爱上那一夜和落下的雪
triumphant, in love with the night and the falling snow,
她就像是一个我从没见过的陌生人
and she's like this stranger I'll never meet.
但要是我可以
But if I could...
要是我可以
If I could...
要是我可以打开一扇门
If I could open a door somewhere
找到她
and find her...
我就不会再害怕
...I wouldn't be afraid anymore.
天 这才叫艺术 太赞了
Aw, man, wow This -- now this, this is art. This is great.
嗯 我喜欢小马
Yeah. I love the ponies.
我上周在艾尔雷奥赛马三连胜
I hit a trifecta last week at El Rayo.
真棒 国王的运动
Oh, nice! The sport of kings!
那个赛马场是我的收入来源之一
The track is just one of my revenue streams.
敬达德利和儿子和女儿
Toast to Dudley & Son & Daughter.
祝你们击败所有敌人
May you vanquish all your enemies
再次乘上商业之风
and ride again on the winds of commerce.
我也不知道我在说什么
I don't know what the hell I'm saying!
不 你说得很好 谢谢
No, it's perfect. Thank you.
我很欣赏你的创业精神
I'm really impressed with your entrepreneurial spirit.
挨家挨户敲门
Getting out there, knocking on doors.
嗯 我尝试了
Yeah, yeah, well, you know, I gave it a shot,
现在我要休息一下
and, uh, now I'm just tryin' to take a break.
试图弄清
You know, tryin' to -- tryin' to figure out, uh,
可伸缩性之类的
scalability or -- right? Is that -- whatever.
我的腿也不容易
Um, yeah, it's tough with my leg, too, so...
没有什么比健康更重要
There's nothing more important than health.
疗伤的最快方式就是补火水
And the fastest way to heal is to stay fydrated.
你是说补水吧
Yeah. You mean "Hydrated."
不 我说的是补火水
No, I mean "Fydrated."
补火水
And staying fydrated
能让你的毛孔健康
keeps your pores nice and healthy... FYI.
火水结合了水与火的元素能量
Fydro combines the elemental power of fire and water.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表