剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
which appears rudimentary.
事不关己
I didn't care.
伦敦改变了我
London had changed me.
我现在的眼界已然不同了
I saw now with different eyes.
我现在明白 当你眼界不同时
And I've learned when you see differently,
你再别人眼中也会变得不同
you're seen differently.
卢米斯小姐
Miss Loomis.
我们在兄弟会上见过
I know you from the Lodge.
你是新来的部门主管 戈斯先生
You're the new division leader, Mr. Goss.
大家都认识你
Everyone knows who you are.
是的 但在49分部 我只是个卑微的志愿者
Yes, but at the 49, I'm just a lowly postulant.
而你是光明骑士
You're a Luminous Knight.
我们就当打个平手吧
So, what do you say we call it a wash.
我是沃纳
I'm Werner.
我不想再找一个情人
I wasn't looking for another lover.
我想找的是一个势均力敌的对手
I was looking for an equal.
所以你喜欢火箭
So, you like rockets.
或许我讨厌重力
Maybe I hate gravity.
你去过发射现场吗
You ever been to a launch?
我想这就是穴居人
I imagine it's how the caveman felt
第一次学会自己生火时的感受吧
when he first learned to light his own fire.
立刻就能知道
You see in a moment just how much better
自己的未来会有多光明
your future's gonna be.
你是个乐观派
You're an optimist.
乐观派是某些结果抱有幻想的人
An optimist hopes for certain outcomes.
我是将其实现的人
I engineer them.
你真谦虚
You're very humble.
我们上周把一颗原型卫星送入了轨道
Well, we put a prototype satellite into orbit last week.
赫耳墨斯总有一天能绘制出全世界的地图
Hermes will map the entire world for us someday.
全世界
The entire world?
知道吗
You know...
我们有些人喜欢身处迷茫
some of us like to get lost.
你们男人喜欢带走所有的神秘感
You boys love to take all the mystery away.
不必担心 如果你喜欢身处迷茫
You needn't worry. If you'd like to get lost,
找我就对了
I'm your man.
这样说可能会有些冒昧 但是...
This may sound presumptuous, but...
我了解你 杰姬
I know you, Jackie.
你喜欢权威体系
You like a system of authority.
与其说是为了设定界限 不如说是为了怀旧
Not so much for the boundaries, more for the nostalgia...
温暖的家乡 爸爸妈妈
hearth and home, mom and dad.
或许是因为我继承了 德国的传统
Now, maybe it's my... Kraut heritage,
但我也喜欢秩序
but I like some order, too.
所以我有个提议
So here's what I propose.
我们不会做♥爱♥
Sex is a no-go.
不是因为我们不会享受其中
Not because we wouldn't enjoy it,
而是因为这个走向很明显
but because it's the obvious next step,
而我们都不是乏味的人
and neither of us are obvious.
让我们跳过这无趣的散文 直奔诗歌♥
Let's skip the lifeless prose and get to the poetry.
是的 我想和你接吻
Yes, I wanna put my lips on yours,
这也是我们唯一会做的事
but that's all we're gonna do.
让我们点燃引线但不升空
Let's light the fuse without a blastoff
用这火箭燃料飞往
and use that rocket fuel to get somewhere
二人不可逾越之地
two people rarely get...
直奔真理吧
to the truth.
我接受你的条件
I accept your terms.
这并不容易 但我们坚守了我们的约定
It wasn't easy, but we stuck to our deal.
至少 坚持了一会
For a while, at least.
被你发现了
Y-you... you caught me.
我准备给你留张特别的请帖
I was, uh, just leavin' ya a special invitation
邀请你参加今晚的表演
for tonight's performance.
真好
That's nice.
我很期待见到你们
I'm lookin' forward to seeing you guys.
不插电的唐·法布
Don Fab unplugged.
其实...
Well, actually, it's, uh...
只有我和我的吉他
just gonna be me and my guitar.
那太好了
That's great!
你终于开始做你想做的事了
Finally, you're doin' your own thing.
我早就知道你有这个天赋
I knew you had it in ya.
这是我写的第一首歌♥
Well, it's the first song I've ever written.
关于你的
It's about you.
斯科特 我们需要
Scott, we need...
好吧 好吧 康妮 别说了
Okay, okay, Connie, just, please.
来看演出吧
Just come to the show.
好吗
Okay?
查普 我怎么了
Champ, what's happening to me?
我脑中的恐惧让我浑身无力
I'm paralyzed by the fear inside my brain.
放松
relax.
没什么难的
It's a gentle ride.
也许这里的有毒物质
Although, maybe all the toxic stuff in the ground here
让你出现幻觉
is makin' ya hallucinate.
这里现在属于谁
So, who owns this place now?
似乎没人知道
No one seems to know.
我妈以前在这里工作过一段时间
My mom worked here for a little while.
-我叔叔也是 -是吗
- So did my uncle. - Yeah?
在中世纪法国 他们修建大教堂
In medieval France, they built cathedrals...
整个经济都建立在石头和玻璃之上
entire economies based on stone and glass.
人人都与其有联♥系♥
Everyone was connected to it.
在奥比斯 他们制♥造♥武器
Here at Orbis, they built weapons,
长滩的每个人都与之有关联
and everyone in Long Beach was connected to them.
一切都可以作为货币
You see, anything at all can be currency.
所有价值存在于信任中
All value resides in faith.
那为什么我们还需要任何东西
So why do we need anything?
为什么货币不能成为我们都信任的一个概念
Why can't currency just be an idea we all have faith in?
你不能用概念买♥♥三明治
You can't pay for a sandwich with an idea.
你还需要一样东西
You still need a thing.
为什么概念不能是那样东西
Well, why can't the idea be the thing?
在沃纳面前我是个完全不同的人
I was someone else entirely with Werner.
我渐渐认清了自己这个陌生人
I slowly came to recognize the stranger as myself.
有时午饭时 沃纳会给我们调特别的鸡尾酒
Sometimes at lunch, Werner would make us a special cocktail,
用来提供发射
something to provide "Lift-off."
南极洲 你在那待了多久
Antarctica. How long were you there?
不久 只是去做了些测试
Not long. We were just doing some tests.
风速 很无聊
Wind velocity. Boring stuff.
南极洲应该也有个山猫会的
There's supposed to be a Lynx lodge in Antarctica,
或者这只是另一个传说
or... maybe that's just another myth,
就像梅里尔来加州
like Merrill coming to California.
或者在埃及找到卷轴
Or finding the scrolls in Egypt.
华♥莱♥士♥在兄弟会里说了不少
You know, Wallace has been saying some pretty crazy things
疯狂的事
around the Lodge.
-你相信他吗 -当然不
- Do you believe him? - Of course not.
你能想象卷轴在他手上吗
I mean, can you imagine if he had the scrolls?
那就相当于给小孩枪
It'd be like giving a gun to a child.
我们确实会给小孩枪
We do give guns to children.
然后我们派他们去杀其他人的小孩
Then we send them to kill other people's children.
没人杀小孩
No one's killing children.
对了
There it is.
我们在倒计时
I think we're in the countdown.
我妈说她看到弱点时她的手就会痛
My mother said her hands hurt whenever she saw weakness.
你为什么要抵抗重力
Why are you fighting gravity?
你应该制♥造♥火箭 将其对准地面
You should make a rocket and point it at the ground.
想想吧
If you think about it,
性只是我们去往未来的一道门
sex is just a door that we go through to get to the future.
我们困在循环中
We're stuck in a circle,
但是魔力
but the magic is...
就在那
just there,
在更远处
just... beyond.
梅里尔早知道了
Merrill knew.
我想要我的拉里能有一个好的人生
I want my Larry to have a good life,
但我能感觉这世界
but... I can feel the world
想要别的
wants something else.
如果卷轴是真的
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表