剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
But you have to understand, Dud.
我可以调情 但只能点到为止
I can play the game, but only up to a point.
如果我放任自己被诱惑
If I let myself be seduced,
我会失去创造力
I'll lose my creative powers.
但是那感觉会很棒啊
But it would feel good.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我在广场上闲逛呢
I've been strolling the plaza.
我从未这样做过
I've never done that before.
就只是漫步 感觉棒极了
Just, you know, strolled. It's great.
我坐在长椅上 喝着咖啡 环顾四周
I sat on a bench, drank my coffee, looked around.
我甚至还去大教堂里转了转
I even popped in the cathedral.
美极了
It's beautiful.
殿堂 神坛什么的
The naves and the altars and all that shit.
我都不知道你还信教
I didn't know you were religious.
我不信 但是我在天主教家庭长大
Uh, I'm not, but I grew up Catholic.
所以我对宏伟壮丽之物情有独钟
So I'm cursed with a sense of grandeur.
我还买♥♥了一些甜面包
I bought some pan dulce.
我不想要你的甜点 莉茲
I don't want your confections, Liz.
我需要你找到你哥
I want you to get ahold of your brother.
我一直在试着联络 但我跟你说过
I keep trying, but I told you.
有99%...事实上有100%的可能性
There's a 99%... actually, a 100% chance
达德忘记带他的手♥机♥充电头了
that Dud forgot to bring his phone charger.
天呐 这可真是生不如死
Oh, God! This is a living death!
我彻底完蛋了
I am so screwed.
我都快崩溃了你却依然非常享受 我很欣慰
I'm glad you're having a good time while my world collapses.
这招不管用的
Uh, this was never gonna work.
我在飞机上就告诉过你
I tried telling you that on the jet,
但是你却只顾吃焦糖布丁
but you just kept eating crème brûlée.
不好意思 我可是斯坦福毕业的
Excuse me. I went to Stanford.
我能看到你看不到的做事角度和策略
I can see angles and strategies that you can't.
没错 但我仍然感觉
Absolutely. But I still feel like
在墨西哥搜寻并不存在的卷轴
searching for non-existent scrolls in Mexico
不是解决问题的最佳方式
wasn't the best way to solve your problem.
你最终还是要回去直面难题
You're gonna have to go home and face things eventually.
与此同时 我还会继续用你的公♥款♥吃喝玩乐
In the meantime, I'm gonna enjoy your expense account.
莉茲 我想让你再打我一拳
Liz, I want you to punch me again.
只有这样我才能再次振作起来
It's the only thing that will make me feel alive.
不行
No.
珍内特
Janet.
我辜负了你
I've failed you.
我四处搜寻 可就是找不到55号♥分部
I turned over every stone. I can't find Lodge 55.
一切都完了
It's over.
我们明天就走
We'll leave tomorrow.
太好了
Great.
好吧
Okay.
我再预约个水疗
I'm gonna book another spa treatment,
之后再点些晚餐
and then we can order up some dinner.
你让我感到恶心 莉兹
You make me sick, Liz.
珍妮特就要死定了 你还在占她的便宜
Suckling at Janet's teat as she's being led to slaughter.
我要来个热石按♥摩♥
I'm getting a hot stone massage.
你也想要吗
Do you want one?
这是我了解到的
Okay, this is what I know.
有一位古董商...
There's this antiquarian...
这位古董商杀死了罗伯托·努涅斯
The antiquarian is the dude who killed Roberto Nuñez.
而罗伯托·努涅斯就是被驴角兽吃掉的那位
And Roberto Nuñez is the dude who got eaten by the donkey-corn.
-没错 -是的 就是这位古董商
- Right. - Yes, the antiquarian.
他的名字是托马斯·维拉博斯
His name is Tomás Villalobos.
偷走卷轴的人就是他
Now, he's the one who stole the scrolls.
但是几周前他心脏病突发死了
But he died of a heart attack a couple weeks ago,
自信之人全都有所耳闻
and El Confidente heard all about it.
这个叫维拉博斯的家伙
Now this Villalobos guy,
他很有来头
he's a big deal.
他为我们引荐了北美最富有的一些收藏家
He sold us some of the richest collectors in North America.
他也有着庞大的个人收藏
He also had a massive personal collection himself,
他的家人明天将在格拉纳达酒店举♥行♥遗产拍卖♥♥
and his family is holding an estate sale tomorrow at The Hotel Granada.
如果卷轴也被拍卖♥♥
If the scrolls are being auctioned,
岂不是要花数百万才买♥♥得到
won't they go for millions?
它们并不在拍卖♥♥物品之列
Oh, well, they're not listed.
但是其中一件拍品是古董保龄球包
But there's a vintage bowling bag in one of the lots.
-太好了 -拉里的保龄球包
- Yes! - Larry's bowling bag!
没错
Yes!
而且自信之人很确信
And El Confidente was confident
卷轴就在那个包里
that the scrolls are in that bag.
各位听好
Now listen, everybody. Listen.
这场拍卖♥♥ 如同汤姆·斯通在《安特卫普韵事》中
This auction, like the auction that Tom Stone shoots up
开枪射击的那场拍卖♥♥一样
in "The Antwerp Affair",
会吸引来自世界各地的众多神秘买♥♥家
will draw a host of mysterious buyers from all over the globe.
间谍们 大富豪们
Spies. Oligarchs.
还有独眼男
Uh, men with eyepatches.
古董的世界本是如此 对吗
That's the world of antiquities. Right?
危险又残酷
It's dangerous and cutthroat,
我们必须做好万全准备
and we need to be prepared for anything.
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
我们才不要带枪去拍卖♥♥会
We're not bringing a gun to the auction.
放轻松 斯科特
Relax, Scott.
是斯科特 对吗 淡定 斯科特
It's Scott, right? Relax, Scott.
汤姆·斯通是武器专家
Tom Stone is an expert in firearms,
也就意味着拉马尔是武器专家
which means Lamar is an expert in firearms.
没错 我写的我都懂
Correct. That's right. I write what I know.
熟稔于心
And from the heart.
但是为了让你感觉好点 斯科特
But if it'll make you feel better, Scott,
我会把枪放在我工装短裤下方的口袋里
I will keep it inside the, uh, lower pocket of my cargo shorts.
满意了吧
Okay? Okay.
我打个电♥话♥ 在格拉纳达酒店给我们定几间房♥
Now, I'll call ahead and reserve us some rooms at the Granada.
我们可以先感受下氛围
We can soak up the atmosphere
为明天的重头戏做准备
and prepare for the big day tomorrow.
太好了
Oh, yeah!
好了 我定了三间房♥
Okay. I got us three rooms.
一间给我 厄尼 达德和布莱斯
One for me, Ernie, Dud, and Blaise.
太棒了 永远都是老虎小货车的好兄弟
Whoo! Yeah. Tiger Van for life.
康妮 克拉拉和达芙妮住在我们隔壁
And Connie, Clara, and Daphne are in the room next to us.
山猫会的女人们
Lynx ladies.
斯科特 你和吉纳维芙住在我们楼上
And, Scott, you and Genevieve are on the floor above us.
什么
What?
不行
No!
那...那绝对不行
That's...that...that's not gonna work.
-她应该和你住在一起 -抱歉
- She should stay with you. - Uh, I'm sorry,
但是我不能和我的缪斯同♥房♥♥共枕
but I can't sleep in the same room as my muse.
我会"精"力四溢
It floods the engine.
我拒绝这样做
I won't do it.
这...这很不得体
It... It lacks decorum.
康妮 对不起
Connie, I'm sorry.
我没打算和她或者其他任何人有染
I'm not planning anything with, um, uh, her. Or anyone else.
斯科特 不必道歉 没关系
Scott, don't apologize. It's fine.
你现在想做什么都可以
You're free to do whatever you want now.
好的
Okay!
我要去泳池边放松下
I'm gonna go relax by the pool.
拉马尔 谢谢你
Lamar, thank you.
我已经好久没度假了
I haven't had a vacation in a while.
不过厄尼 记着 这不是假期
Oh, yeah, but, Ernie, remember, it's not a vacation.
这是趟探寻之旅
It is a quest.
-探寻之旅 -是的 没错
- Quest. - Yes, for sure.
不过显然 我也要和你们一起去
So, um... But obviously, I'll be joining you, too.
还有人要加入吗
Anyone else want to join?
我也来
Uh, me.
氯会让我起非常严重的红疹
Chlorine gives me an awful, awful, awful rash,
不过也许在这里就不会起了呢
but maybe not down here?
我也要来 我要四处闲逛
I'm in. I'm going to lounge around
如落魄王子一般喝杯鸡尾酒
and sip a cocktail like some kind of wretched prince.
我也很想加入你们
Well, I would love to join.
但是我要在三点前写出一万字
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表