剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
Looks like she knows things, you know?
她应该只是随行人士
I think she was just along for the ride.
-史密斯才是主谋 -嗯
- Smith is the mastermind. - Yeah.
你说华♥莱♥士♥·史密斯是怎么把自己封在这里面
Hey, how do you think Wallace Smith sealed himself inside here
-却不被人发现的 -我不知道
- without anybody else noticing? - I don't know.
这房♥间肯定是
This room had to have been part
这栋楼原始修建计划的一部分
of the original plans for the building,
但似乎没人知道
but nobody seemed to know about it.
我在试图找到那个建筑师
I'm trying to find the architect.
你说这里还有别的密室吗
Think there are any other hidden rooms?
一切皆有可能
Anything is possible.
一切皆有可能
Anything is possible.
生活真好 一切皆有可能
Life is good, and anything is possible!
我也感觉到了
You know, I'm... I'm feeling that, too.
是啊
Yeah!
梅里尔说过 每一代人里
Merrill said that, every generation,
只有两个人能完成杰作
only a couple people complete the Magnum Opus.
听起来可能很狂妄 不过
Now, this might sound like the height of hubris, but...
我想我就是其中之一
I think I might be one of 'em.
因为你就是啊
Because you are, man!
我在神学院里穿过一件毛衫
I wore a hair shirt in the seminary.
是的 你穿过一件毛... 什么是毛衫
Yes! You wore a hair sh... What's a hair shirt?
就是中世纪护裆
Basically, a medieval jockstrap
用搔人的粗麻布做的
made out of super scratchy sackcloth
刺入你的皮肤
that digs into your skin
24小时不间断划破你的生殖器
and lacerates your genitals 24/7.
这也...
Whoa. That's cr...
他们逼你穿的吗
Uh, do they make you do that?
不 不 我自愿的
Oh, God, no! No. My choice.
我的精神导师以为我疯了
My spiritual adviser thought I was nuts,
但我有读过相关文章
but I had read about these saints
说圣人在疼痛中体会到出神
that experienced ecstasy in the pain.
所以我想我也试试
So I thought I'd give it a try,
但我发现我不太能忍♥痛
but I found out pain is not my thing.
完全不能
At all.
但是出神
But ecstasy...
体会超越时间的一刻
To experience a moment beyond time,
看到事物背后的样子
to see behind the appearance of things...
我认为这就是杰作的真谛
that, I think, is what the Magnum Opus is all about.
回到过去
To get back time.
不可能的梦
The impossible dream.
不可能的梦
The impossible dream.
我不敢相信
I cannot believe that you get a car
你的临时工作给你安排了一辆车和报销账户
and an expense account at a temp assignment.
这是做生意的代价 哥
It's the cost of doing business, brother.
如果你想要最好的人
If you want the best people,
-你就得给他们动机 -对
- you have to give them incentives. - Yeah.
而我值得这一切
And I'm worth it.
你当然值得 宝贝
You're totally worth it, baby.
-你今天怎么样 -就
- How was your day? - It was...
我早上健身
I worked out in the morning,
然后就一直在放松
then just kind of chilled.
我今天过得很棒
My day was great. Yeah.
重操旧业感觉很不错
Felt really good to be back in the swing.
你的腿还好吗
Was your leg okay?
嗯 有一点疼
Yeah! Yeah. I mean, it hurt a little bit, you know,
但我能应付
but nothing I can't handle.
疼痛不过是软弱离开躯体的过程
Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
我问了达芙妮
Oh, and, uh, I asked Daphne
她需不需要你去作证
if she needed you to come in for the deposition.
她说她有了所需的一切
She said she's got everything she needs,
所以没你的事了
so you are off the hook.
好 我还是不懂她到底要起诉谁
Okay. I still don't really get who she's going to sue.
涉事的多个辖区和机构
Multiple jurisdictions and agencies involved.
很复杂
I mean, it's really very complex.
所以我
So that's why I'm...
我很幸运有一个经验丰富的律师
I'm lucky to have an experienced law provider.
这个怪人是谁
Who is this kook?
他为什么在和这些废物说话
And why's he talking to all these losers?
-什么 -你认真的吗
- What?! - A-Are you serious?
加利福尼亚黄金这几个字对你来说毫无意义吗
Do the words "California's Gold" mean nothing to you?
休·豪瑟 大神
Huell Howser! The man!
这就是我们分手的原因
This is why we broke up.
还因为他出轨
And because he... he cheated on you, which was...
我没出轨
I didn't cheat.
-我遇到了我的灵魂伴侣 -什么
- I met my soul mate. - What?
那不是出轨
That's not cheating.
你还说我是你的灵魂伴侣
Uh, you also said I was your soul mate.
所以你才在心上文了那只蜥蜴
That's why you got that lizard tattooed on your heart.
我很幸运有多个灵魂伴侣
I'm lucky to have many soul mates.
你懂我
You get me.
卡莉娜也懂我
But so does Karina.
所以我们才订婚
That's why we're engaged.
等等 你现在又背着你未婚妻偷♥情♥
So, wait, now you're cheating on your fiancée?
我们的灵魂已经成一体了 达德
It's all one soul, Dud.
卡莉娜明白
Karina understands that.
所以我们的婚姻会长久
That's why our marriage is going to work.
她练马伽术
You know, she does Krav Maga.
我练卡波耶拉
I do capoeira.
我们要合并我们的训练
We're gonna unite our disciplines.
我不敢相信你和这人交往了一年
I cannot believe you spent a year with that guy.
那是在圣迭戈
It was San Diego.
那里什么都无所谓
Nothing matters down there.
那他为什么现在在这儿
Okay, then why is he here now?
我想啪啪
Well, I was in the mood for some serious bone action,
所以就给他发了短♥信♥
so I texted.
他来了两个小时
He was here in two hours.
勃起的鸡鸡 还有那可怕的油
With his bone, and those god-awful oils
闻着像腐坏的水果
that smell like rotting fruit.
是尼泊尔的
They're from Nepal.
可以打开你的情趣区
They open up pleasure zones.
不 闻着就像热垃圾
No, they just smell like hot garbage.
不然你以为我为什么一个人到浴室里去自♥慰♥了
Why do you think I finished alone in the shower?
莉茲 醒醒 拜托
Oh, Liz, wake up! Come on!
人人都想啪啪
I mean, everybody wants some serious bone action.
这是人之天性
It's the human condition.
好吗 可为什么要找鲍比
Okay? But Bobby?
不至于吧
I mean, come on!
你不能活在过去
You can't be living in the past.
别活在过去
"Don't live in the past"?
肖恩·达德利对我说这话
Says Sean Dudley?
真是好笑
That's fantastic.
听着 我懂你的担心
Listen, I hear your concerns.
我也受不了鲍比
I can't stand Bobby, either.
但我跟你说了
But I told you,
我要滑下梯子
I'm going down the chute.
好吧 好吧 可是
Okay. Okay. Okay, fine. But...
听我说
Just hear me out, alright?
我今天遇到了一件事 莉茲
Something happened to me today, Liz.
我在后院
Okay, I was in this backyard.
我清理着泳池
I was cleaning a pool
跟往常一样
like I've done a million times before.
但这一次 我迷失了
But this time, I got lost.
有水 有阳光 有电♥话♥线
It was the water and the sun and the telephone lines.
就像以前度过的每个下午一样
It was like every afternoon I ever had,
但全在这一刻出现
but all in one moment.
就像我触碰到了
And... And... And it was like I-I touched this...
我触碰到了这个感觉
I touched this feeling...
以前的感觉
this feeling of what it was like before,
只有你我和爸爸
when it was just you and me and Dad
我们都在一起的时候
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表