剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
and they're writing crap about me on the bathroom stalls.
我知道是你 卡拉
I know it was you, Carla.
你个小人
You coward.
-我要打个电♥话♥ -看什么看
- I'm just gonna call... - What?!
我给临享公♥司♥打个电♥话♥ 好吗
I'm gonna call Temp Joy, okay?
然后重新给我分配和任务
And I'll get a new assignment.
好吗 你懂的
See? You know?
好吧 我们今晚家里见
Okay, well, I'll... I'll see you at home tonight.
好吗 宝贝
Okay, honey?
你知道 我可以睡沙发的
You know, I can take the couch.
不用 我盗汗
No, it's... I get the night sweats.
这是我的问题
It's my problem.
我想这成为我们共同的问题
I want it to be our problem.
达德
Dud.
我累坏了
I'm exhausted.
我们能睡觉吗
Can we just go to sleep?
爱情是马拉松 不是短跑
It's a marathon, not a sprint.
我很高兴能带你去兄弟会
I'm just so excited to take you to the lodge.
把你介绍给大家
Introduce you to everybody.
对
Yeah.
我多想你能见见我父亲
I just wish you could've met my dad.
他会为我们高兴的
He'd be happy for us.
他会的
He would.
他会喜欢我们在一起的
And he would've loved having us over.
我们家总是像聚会的地方
Our house was always kind of like the gathering place.
街坊邻里
Everybody in the neighborhood,
他们会来用我们的泳池
they'd come over and use our pool.
对 他们会直接从侧门进来
Yeah, they'd just walk right through the side gate
整个夏天都是
all summer long.
他总是喜欢周围很多人的感觉
He always liked having lots of people around.
也许是因为我妈妈不在
Maybe that's 'cause my mom wasn't there.
对
Yeah.
他可能很孤独
He was probably lonely.
难怪他和那"鳄鱼女"搞在了一起
No wonder he hooked up with the crocodile.
对
Yeah.
我只是从来没谈过长久的恋爱
I've just never been in a long-term relationship before.
我们只需要找到我们的节奏
We just need to find our rhythm.
三天不算长
Three days isn't long-term.
对 没错 我意思是向前看
Yeah, no, I mean moving forward,
比如我们的余生
like, for the rest of our lives.
但如果你已经试着去说服自己
But it seems like if you're already trying to talk yourself into it,
也许这不是好事
maybe it's not the best thing.
我知道 但这事发生的方式
I know, but it was just the way it happened.
就像是命中注定的
Like it was meant to be.
你知道吗
You know?
而且我们许下了神圣的誓言
Plus, we took sacred vows...
该死 也许你是对的
Hell, maybe you're right.
你们需要更多时间
You guys need more time.
我只是不知道我该如何去感受
I just don't know how I'm supposed to feel.
日复一日
Like, day to day.
好吧 对我来说最好的测试就是跑差事
Well, the best test for me was always running errands.
-差事 -对
- Errands? - Yeah.
如果你想和某人一起跑差事
If you're looking forward to running errands with someone,
那就是个好兆头
that's a good sign.
比如你愿意和他们一起做世上最无聊的事
Like, you'd rather do the most boring shit in the world with them
也不愿意和别人做有趣的事
than something fun with anybody else.
比如说一起去杂货店 干洗店什么的
Uh, normal stuff like the grocery store, dry-cleaner's.
突然间那些地方就像有魔法一样
Suddenly, those places are kind of magic
因为你们在一起
because you're together.
你和康妮跑差事了吗
Did you run errands with Connie?
没没没
Oh, no, no, no.
我们从来没有这样的空间
We never had that kind of space.
但我和崔西一起跑了很多差事
But I ran a lot of errands with Trish.
崔西
Trish?
-我的前任 -噢对
- My ex. - Oh, right.
真令人惊讶 我不明白
The gut punch. I don't get that.
你们之间发生了什么
Wh-What happened to you guys?
那是很久之前了
Uh, it was a long time ago.
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
她过得很好
She's good.
现在有自己的家庭
She got her own family now.
康妮回来了
Well, Connie's back.
你们可以一起跑差事
You can run errands.
嗯
Yeah.
那会很有趣
That'd be fun.
和一个蒙着眼的疯婆子
Walking around the produce section
在农产品区逛
with a blindfolded crazy lady.
听着
Well, look.
可以很有趣
It could be fun.
你只是得去尝试
You just got to give it a try, you know?
我最初和布莱斯开始
Look, when I first started down this road with Blaise
研究疗法什么的
with the remedies and stuff,
我也觉得很怪 但现在我过得很好
I thought it was weird, but now I'm doing great.
-是吗 -嗯
- Are you? - Yeah.
看上去你的腿恶化了
Seems like your leg is getting worse.
你和康妮注定在一起
Look, you and Connie are supposed to be together, okay?
这是命运 就像我和贝丝一样
It's Fate. So... Just like me and Beth.
去她妈的命运
Screw Fate.
命运总把我引向一些我不想去的地方
Fate keeps taking me places I don't want to go.
我越想逃离怪事
And the more I try to get away from the weird,
事情就变得越怪
the weirder it gets.
你为什么总是希望你无聊呢
Why are you always wishing that you were bored?
我从家里给你带了一个箱子来
I, uh... I brought you a bag from home.
我装了些衣服
I, uh... packed some clothes.
我把你的海绵枕头拿来了
I got your foam cushion.
我想你住在兄弟会
I want you to stay here at the lodge.
你不必这么做
You don't need to do this.
有必要
Yeah, I do.
我知道你需要空间
Look, I know you need your space,
我尊重这点
and I can respect that.
厄尼也需要尊重这点
Ernie needs to respect that, too.
你就是不想我住在厄尼家
So you just... you just don't want me staying at Ernie's.
什么 没有
What? No. No.
我想你痊愈
I-I want you to heal.
我只想知道
I just need to know
我们的婚姻还有希望
there's some hope for our marriage.
如果有 什么都别说
Don't say anything if there is.
-斯科特 -拜托
- Scott... - Please.
这差不多就是火水的精髓
So that's basically the essence of Fydro.
火加水等于
Fire plus water equals...
魔法
magic.
这些胡话说得通吗
Does any of that nonsense make sense?
我听说制♥作♥这样一瓶水
I heard it takes more water to make a bottle of water
需要用到比瓶子里更多的水
than is in a bottle of water.
但这不可能
But that's not possible.
市场决定什么是可能的
The market determines what's possible.
市场想要奇迹 我们就能得到奇迹
The market wants miracles, we get miracles.
我说不清 莉茲
Yeah, I don't know about all this, Liz.
手头有点紧
Money's tight.
莎拉刚宣布
Sara just announced that she wants
她要全职在家带孩子
to stay home full-time with the baby,
所以赚钱的担子全在我身上了
so it's all on me now.
大家都淡定 好吗
Yeah, no, everyone relax, okay?
这不会让你们花任何钱
This isn't gonna cost you anything.
我们只需要找到处于我们之下的顾客
We just need to find people below us to sell to,
我们都能赚到钱
and we'll all make money.
莉茲 我们下面没人了
Liz, there's no one below us.
纱姆罗克斯团聚 真好
Shamroxx reunion. Nice!
天 纱姆罗克斯
Oh, God. Shamroxx.
我从没想过我会想念那地方
You know, I never thought I'd miss that place.
-我们不知道我们在那拥有什么 -是啊啊
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表