剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
Are you okay?
你一紧张就会吃东西 华♥莱♥士♥
You eat when you're nervous, Wally.
我吃是因为我饿了
I eat because I'm hungry.
我有可能还需要想办法钻进
Now, it may be possible that I have to force my way
南边电梯的竖井中 然后徒手攀爬下去
into the south elevator shaft and then climb down by hand
看它到底有多深
to see how deep it goes.
或者乘电梯下去
Or take the elevator.
要真有那么简单就好了
Oh, were it that simple.
你得相信我 杰姬
You're just gonna have to trust me, Jackie.
我对此很有自信
I feel very confident about this.
很有自信
Very confident.
不止是自信
More than that.
我不得不说 我感觉充满活力
I must say, I feel alive!
我时常揣测
I had often wondered...
一个人怎样才知道这就是人生的真谛
how anyone knew when they were on their path.
那个夜晚 我知道我找到了自己人生的真谛...
That night, I knew I was on my path...
因为本该吓到我的 不再令我畏惧
...because something that should've scared me didn't.
我站在这里 直面一位
Here I was, looking right into the life
被战争摧残的男人的一生
of a man who had been destroyed by war.
他见过最差劲的人
He had seen the worst of men
但坚持说他们很好
but insisted they were better.
他们一定是
They had to be.
什么宇宙会把它的秘密托付给一颗黑暗的心
What universe would entrust its secrets to a dark heart?
如果梅里尔能看到他的故事背后
If Merrill could see behind his story
有一块地方 那里灾难和欢乐同样重要
to a place where catastrophe was as necessary as joy,
那里不可能的事情就发生在我们视线之外
where the impossible turned just beyond the edges of our sight,
那我也可以
then so could I.
我在旋转...
I was spinning...
我想知道那些秘密
...and I wanted those secrets.
-天啊 -嘿
- Jesus. - Hey.
我刚在壁橱里翻了翻
I just had a little dig around in the closet.
我们储藏了一些很酷的东西
We have so much cool stuff in storage.
这是那些奥比斯的家伙
These are Orbis guys.
看到他们衬衫上的小别针了吗
See the little pins on their shirt?
抛物线组
Parabolas.
也许抛物线组的传说是真的
Maybe the whole Parabola group legend was a real thing?
奥比特币
Orbits.
我好久没见这玩意儿了
I haven't seen these in a long time.
这是什么
What is it?
在六十年代
In the '60s,
奥比斯试图制♥造♥自己的货币
Orbis tried to make their own currency,
在城里流通
go full company town.
但是破产了
It went bust.
我爸和其他看门人都丢了工作
My dad and the rest of the janitorial staff got screwed.
我猜那段过往一直没有消失
The past never goes away, I guess.
你现在就处在里面吗
Is that where you are?
过往里面
The past?
因为你可不在这
'Cause you're not here.
你越过了我 越过了兄弟会
You're lookin' past me, past the Lodge,
看向了别的地方
into somethin' else.
我看不到我熟悉的那个人了
I don't see the guy I used to know,
那个希望自己的照片能挂在墙上的人
the guy who wanted his picture on the wall.
挺狂的
Hubris.
我也没看到我熟悉的那个女人
I don't see the woman I used to know
自从你从伦敦回来后
since you came back from London.
我想也许是自从我们...
I think maybe, since we've...
回到彼此的生活中
come back into each other's lives,
我们只是想重温过去
we've just been tryin' to relive the past.
而现在...
And now...
也许有一天我们会对对方另眼相看
Maybe someday we'll see each other with new eyes.
但在那之前...
But until then...
我想你是对的
I think you're right.
布莱斯
Blaise!
布莱斯 我来了
Blaise, I'm coming!
我来找你了 伙计
I'm comin' for ya, buddy!
有多糟 我就知道 我就知道
How bad is he? Aw, I knew it. I knew it.
我告诉过你在演出前不要吸太多
I told you not to go hard before the show.
该死 唐·法布
God damn it, Don Fab.
抱歉 伙计
I'm sorry, man.
这是摇滚
It's rock 'n' roll.
你知道今晚对我意味着什么
You know what this night meant to me,
演奏我的歌♥
playing my song.
你们总认为我是理所应当的 是吗
You guys have always taken me for granted, huh?
那些鼓声 背景里稳重的节拍
The drumming, the steady beat in the back,
我总是那个你们值得信赖的可靠先生
the guy you could always count on... Mr. Reliable.
这一次我需要你们的时候 你们...
The one time I ask you to be there for me, you...
去去去他妈的 我不干了
Sc-Sc-Screw it. I'm out.
我不干了 我退出码头工人
I'm out. I'm out of the Longshoremen.
我不需要你们了 你们知道吗
I don't need you guys. You know what?
今晚我一个人演奏
I'm playin' my song tonight, solo!
而且将会非常棒
And it's gonna be amazing,
而且康妮会...
and Connie's gonna...
作为守护之王
As Sovereign Protector,
我有权告知你们
it is within my rights to inform you
唐·法布和码头工人
that Don Fab and the Longshoremen
从此禁止在兄弟会表演
are hereby banned from playing the Lodge.
好吧 所以我们说清楚了
Okay, just so we're clear,
这里面有毒品
these have drugs inside them.
所以 莉兹
So, Liz,
当高级牛排餐厅的总管感觉怎么样
how do you like being the sheriff of Higher Steaks?
对
Oh, yeah.
对 你每晚醒来
Yeah, do you wake up every night,
就像被吓坏了
like, just terrified
然后在你的厨房♥里踱步
and then pace around in your kitchen,
吃着椒盐卷饼直到天亮 还是
eatin' pretzels till dawn, or...?
不不 挺好的
No, no, it's fine.
我只是走走过场
I'm just kind of going through the motions,
这似乎挺有用的
and it seems to be working.
我不确定这样是否算好
So I'm not sure if that's good.
我这几周过得很奇怪
I've had a weird few weeks.
我感觉有一点
I'm just feeling a little, um...
迷失
...l-lost at the moment.
当你迷失的时候 你知道
When you're lost, you know,
要做的就是更加迷失
the thing to do is get more lost.
这就是你到达正确目的地的方法
That's how you reach the right destination.
不管你在做什么 都起作用了
Mm-hmm, whatever you're doing, it's working.
西全总部会很高兴的
Omni HQ's gonna be happy.
也许珍内特会给你另一次机会
Maybe Janet'll give you another chance.
去她的
Ugh, screw her.
去他的西全
And screw Omni.
等等 等等
Wait, wait. Hold on.
问题就出在这 莉兹
That's the problem, Liz.
珍内特偷走了你的故事
Janet stole your story.
就好像她偷走了你灵魂
It's like she stole your soul.
查普 跟你说下
Champ, just an FYI,
圣光哈维和他的非正规军
Harvey the Halo and his Irregulars
在J翼演习
are doing maneuvers in J-Wing.
他们可能会来这边
They miiight come this way.
什么 这明显违反了协议
What? That's a clear violation of the treaty.
伙计们 安全起见
Um, guys, uh, just for safety,
要不我们还是离开这一会吧
why don't we cut outta here for a little while?
我带你们去参观奥比斯 走吧
I'll give you the Orbis tour. Come on.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay?
回到长滩
Back in Long Beach,
华♥莱♥士♥警告我 没人会知道我们做了什么
Wally warned me that no one could ever know what we had done.
他控制不住自己
He couldn't help himself.
我在伦敦有机会都险象环生 但我没有惊慌
There were some close calls in London, but I kept my cool.
对有些人来说 这些冒险行为是自然而发的
For some men, these acts of daring just come naturally.
卷轴在一个安全的地方
The scrolls are in a safe place.
现在就只剩下破译其中的语言了
Now it's just a question of deciphering the language,
这很基础
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表