剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
看看他
Look at him.
天才作家
A genius writer.
《49号♥旅舍》前情提要
也许之后我们会呼叫你
There might come a time when we'll be calling on you.
做什么
To do what?
如果我保证照顾你的团队
If I promise to take care of your crew,
你愿意做我的犯罪搭档吗
would you be my partner in crime?
你觉得墨西哥不错
Mexico sounds good to you
是因为你觉得这里没机会
because you feel like you got no options here.
西岸超级销♥售♥公♥司♥有个空缺职位
We got a job opening at West Coast Super Sales.
斯科特 我现在免除你的职责
Scott, I release you from your duty.
是我让事情失控的
I sorta let things get out of hand.
我需要一个与外界隔离的地方
I need a place to just turn off.
布莱斯 我是拉马尔
Blaise. I'm Lamar.
拜托 杰瑞
Come on, Jerry.
听我说
Well, just hear me out.
上周以后我就写了1700页了
I-I've written 1,700 new pages since last week.
每个词都是全新的
Every word is pristine.
我跟你说 我发现的这个新作家度假胜地
I'm telling you, this new, uh... writer's retreat I found,
为我打开了眼界
oh, it's... it's really opened things up for me.
我的血管里充满了灵气
My veins are jacked with Spiritus Mundi.
我在喝天堂之奶
I'm drinking the milk of paradise!
拜托 在你做出最终决定前
So, please, let me send you the manuscript
让我手稿寄给你
before you make your final decision.
什么
What?!
不 情节不晦涩难懂
No, the plot is not convoluted.
由许多部分组成 就像交响乐
It's complex, like a symphony.
杰瑞
Jerry...
不
Nope.
不 不 又错了 杰瑞
Nope, nope. Wrong again, Jerry.
我从不犯错
I don't make mistakes.
天才是不可能犯错的
It's impossible for a genius to make a mistake.
他的错误就是发现之门
His mistakes are portals of discovery.
别 别挂 拜托
All right, don't... don't... don't hang up, please.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是 你是我的经纪人
It's just... You're my agent.
你应该帮我争取 你个废物
You're supposed to fight for me, you useless sack of shit,
还有
and...
杰瑞
Jerry?
杰瑞
Jerry?
你在和谁通话
Who you talking to?
我的会计
Oh, my accountant.
我想在阿马尔菲海岸买♥♥♥房♥♥
I'm thinking about buying some property on the Amalfi Coast.
意大利 被诸神亲吻的土地
Italy... A land kissed by the gods.
意大利人很滑稽
Ah, the Italians are a clownish people.
征服高卢之后就没打赢过任何战争
Haven't won a war since Gaul.
但是那里的日落
But the sunsets... mwah!
我们来打UNO牌吧
Well, shall we "Uno"?
道路的浪漫
The romance of the road.
我很了解
I know it well.
那些高原上酷热的下午
All those blistering afternoons on the high plains.
跟维克托维尔的批发商肉搏
Going mano a mano with some wholesaler in Victorville
因为他们想要黄铜再便宜五块钱
who wants an extra five off an order of brass.
有一天这世界也许会属于你
That world could be yours someday.
但与此同时 负责订货
But in the meantime, the order desk
是学习门道的好去处
is a good place to learn the biz.
我非常赞同
I couldn't agree more.
我之前去赶了一段时间的驴车
I was off chasing donkey carts for a while.
但现在我明白这是个
But now I see that this is a great opportunity
从头开始学习这门行业的好机会
to learn the business from the ground up.
你不能跳过步骤 我就是这样学会清理泳池的
Now, you can't skip steps. That's how I learned pools.
我没有去东海岸什么价值数百万的泳池学校
And I didn't go to some million-dollar pool school back east.
没错
Exactly!
我最初在南艾蒙地的
I started out as a stock boy
一个马桶座圈工厂里负责装货
at a toilet-seat factory in South El Monte.
从没想过拥有这一切
I never dreamed I'd have all of this.
-但现在我做到了 -知道吗 鲍勃
- But here I am. - You know what, Bob?
我要大声说出来
I'm just gonna go ahead and say it out loud.
我觉得这个面试进展得很顺利
I think this interview is going really well.
我想成为你们的一员
And I would love to be a part of the team here.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你有安装住♥宅♥热水供暖的背景
You have a background in residential hydronics...
-对 -你还是厄尼的人
- Yeah. - ... and you're Ernie's guy.
我们当然会要你了
It's a no-brainer.
欢迎加入 达德
Welcome aboard, Dud.
谢谢
Thank you.
49号♥旅舍
第二季 第八集
这是寄给莉茲·达德利的
This is for... Liz Dudley.
首席财务官
Chief Financial Officer?
现在不方便吗
Is this a bad time?
没 我静音了
No. I'm muted.
珍内特在经历一次思想考验
Janet is passing through a thought crucible.
她在开电♥话♥会议
She's on a conference call.
我在记笔记
I'm taking notes.
我显然没有在记笔记
I mean, I'm obviously not taking any notes,
-什么事 -这是给你的
- but what's up? - This came for you.
我担心里面可能会有爆♥炸♥装置
I'm worried it might contain an explosive device.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
或许是我多虑了
Maybe I'm being paranoid,
但是这不能排除
but that doesn't rule out the possibility,
里面或许存在炸♥弹♥的可能性 不管有多小
however small, that there's a bomb in there.
我在做我本职工作而已
Just trying to do my job.
莉茲·达德利 首席财务官
Liz Dudley, Chief Financial Officer?
你已经升职了吗
Did you already get promoted?
没
No.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
怎么样 你开心吗
How's it going? Are you happy?
我还是不确定我该做什么
I'm still not sure exactly what I'm supposed to be doing.
-嗯 -处理这个包裹是这周我最忙的时刻
- Yeah. - Dealing with this package is the busiest I've been all week.
是啊 这里出奇安静
I know. It is kind of weirdly quiet around here.
嗯
Yeah.
肯定会有新项目的
I'm sure new projects will come up.
在说 我觉得在公♥司♥里
And besides, I think, in corporations,
你做的越少 你就越重要
the less you do, the more important you are.
是的
Yes.
你还好吗
You okay?
我刚在清理润滑脂分离器
I was cleaning out the grease traps
出了点事故
and sort of had an accident...
不不 别过来
No, no! Don't come any closer.
我的天 太臭了吧
Oh, my God. That shit is foul.
你得把衣服烧了
You need to burn those clothes, man.
我走了
I'm outta here.
我去
Aw, man.
搞毛啊
Aw! Come on, man!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 不要 不要
Wait, no! No, no, no, no!
我自己的桌子
My own desk!
这对我意义重大
This means a lot.
我会尽力荣耀斯皮迪的遗产的
And I will try to honor Speedy's legacy.
祝你好运
Good luck.
三十年来 那家伙一天都没缺过勤
In 30 years, the dude never missed a day,
甚至做了痔疮手术也是
even after his hemorrhoid surgery.
达德 我想斯皮迪会希望你收下这个的
Dud, I think Speedy would've wanted you to have this.
自豪地穿上它
Wear it with pride.
我会的
I will.
真好
Nice.
这是新来的吗
Is this the new guy?
我的天 这是
Oh, my God. Is this the...
他比我想象中还要帅气
Well, he's even more beautiful than I imagined.
上个家伙干了一天就辞职了
The last guy quit after one day.
-我希望你比他强 -你在开玩笑吗
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表