剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
I have more important things going on.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
最近睡得着吗
Have you been sleeping?
是啊 你已经在这里躲了好一阵子了
Yeah, you've been holed up in here awhile.
我们一起去吃个午饭之类的吧
I mean, let's get some lunch or something.
-呼吸下新鲜空气 -就是
- Fresh air. - Yeah.
我不会离开这间屋子的
I am not leaving this room.
那你的店怎么办
What about your shop?
我很庆幸它倒了
I'm glad it's gone.
无关紧要的小本生意
The trivial demands of commerce
蒙蔽了我探寻正途的双眼
were blinding me from the true path.
二位
Gentlemen!
我亲爱的警员和天文学家
My dear constable. My dear astronomer.
我 作为你们伟大的骑士
I, your humble Majestic Knight,
感谢你们把我的东西搬过来
thank you for schlepping my crap over here,
但是现在我必须要诚恳地
but now I must gently ask you to
请你们离开让我一人待着 以便完成我的工作
leave me the hell alone so that I might complete my work!
谢谢你们
Thank you!
那么...房♥租多少钱
So... how much is rent?
我不用付房♥租
Oh, I don't pay rent.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
按前任房♥主所说 这地方甚至都不存在
According to the last owner, this place doesn't even exist.
-所以它是免费的 -这样啊
- So it's free. - Huh.
没错
Yeah.
那个东西还能用吗
Does that thing work?
不不
No, no.
但我曾经是个投资集团的一员
But I was part of an investment group
我们当时正打算在奥比斯的地下钻探石油
that was going to drill for oil on Orbis land.
-这样啊 -是的
- Oh. - Yeah, yeah.
然后我们发现石油都已经被开采光了
And then we found out that all the oil got sucked out, so...
真不走运
That was a bummer.
但是没有关系
But it doesn't matter.
因为这个地方就像是...
'Cause this place is like...
像是瓦尔登湖
is like Walden.
我们可以...
You know, like, we could...
我们可以在这儿种点花草
we could plant a-a garden there.
还有条隧♥道♥直通兄弟会
We got a tunnel that goes to the lodge.
我们甚至还可以...挖个泳池
And maybe we could even...dig a pool.
贝丝...
Beth, um...
如果我们能...
It would be...
如果我们能回到从前...
It would be really easy if we could just...
事情会变得很简单 对吗
we could take it all back right now, you know?
承认我们犯了一个愚蠢的大错
Say we made a big, dumb mistake
因为你当时害怕嫁给蒂姆
because you were afraid of marrying Tim
而我的脑子当时被打懵了
and I was severely concussed.
所以那是...你明白吗
So that's... You know?
但你不会想那么做的
But you don't want to do that.
对吗
Do you?
不会的
No.
那就好 我也不想那么做
Good, right. Me either. Nope.
我们结婚了 要一起面对
We're married. We're doing this.
你知道吗 这其实是件好事
And you know what? It's really good
因为我马上就要回去工作了
that I'm going right back to work
那样的话我们就能摆脱彼此
because then we can get away from each other.
-是啊 -我的意思是...
- Yeah. - I just mean...
小别胜新婚
absence makes the heart grow fonder.
没错没错 也许 你懂的...
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Maybe, you know...
也许今晚我们可以...
Maybe later tonight, we can, you know,
再来一发
consummate the whole deal.
-我们已经来过了 -没错 别误会我
- We already did. - Sure, don't get me wrong.
之前很不错 但几乎都是手上动作
It was great, but there was a lot of hand stuff.
你似乎很担心你的腿
It just seemed like your leg was really bothering you.
才没有
No!
没有的事 贝丝
No. Beth.
慢着 我让你见识见识
Okay, look. Check it out, alright?
我力拔山河
I got the strength of a thousand men.
要把你抬进屋里
And I'm gonna carry you over the threshold.
走起
Now here we go.
好的 你能开下门吗...
Oh! Okay, can you just reach the door...
摸到门把了吗
get the door handle?
你能开下门吗
Can you get the door?
这...这...
It... It... The... The...
很难和蒙眼的你好好讲话
The blindfold is really hard.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
它是种疗法或说方法之类的
It's the remedy or method or whatever.
"疗法"
The "remedy."
从哈伍德·弗里茨·梅里尔那里来的
From Harwood Fritz Merrill.
我感觉好极了
I feel great.
我已经好几个星期没癫痫发作了
I haven't had a seizure in a couple weeks.
-它很管用 -得了吧
- It's working. - Oh, come on.
那不过是种安慰剂效应
It's just some kind of placebo.
如果你告诉她那是安慰剂 你就会毁了这疗法
If you tell her it's a placebo, you're ruining it.
指病人虽然获得无效治疗 但相信治疗有效
进而使症状得到舒缓的现象
所以 你可以接受她这样
So, you're okay with this?
对啊 当然可以
Yes, absolutely.
他刚冲我翻了个白眼
He just rolled his eyes at me.
什么 我才没有
What?! No, I didn't.
听着
Hey. Look.
康妮 你不能就这样放弃了西医治疗
Connie, you can't give up on western medicine
转而相信什么炼金巫术
for some alchemical voodoo.
如果布莱斯想喝酷爱牌饮料 随他便
If Blaise wants to drink the Kool-Aid, who cares?
但你不行
Not you.
拜托让我...
Now just please let...
让我带你去看医生吧
let me take you to the doctor.
我看过两年医生了
I spent two years with doctors
他们只是告诉我说我有朵"脑云"
and all they could tell me was that I had a "brain cloud."
你觉得哪个更疯狂
Is this any crazier than that?
我想请你在兄弟会把话放出去...
I want you to get word out around the lodge...
我回来了 大家必须要忍♥受一阵子
I'm back and people are just gonna have to get used
我的怪异行为
to me doing weird shit for a while.
我回来是因为我需要我爱的人们的支持
I came back because I need support from the people I love.
厄尼是我的第一站
Ernie was my first stop
因为我知道他不会被吓到
because I knew he wouldn't freak out as much.
而且这纯粹是柏拉图式的关系
And it's been totally platonic.
不 我们昨晚睡在一起了
No, we slept together last night.
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
我不想再有所隐瞒
I'm not hiding things anymore.
我知道这很难接受 斯科特
I know this is difficult, Scott,
但是我们都是成年人了
but we're three adults,
我想找到一个既能维持现有的美好
and I want to figure out a way to keep the best parts
又不把一切搞砸的办法
of what we have without it all burning up.
我需要你们
I need you both.
不行 如果你想寻求一段开放婚姻
No. Well, if you're asking for an open marriage,
那么我很抱歉 我做不到
then I'm sorry, I'm not gonna do it.
没门儿
No. No!
我才不要成为堕落嬉皮士怪胎秀的一部分
I'm not gonna be part of some depraved hippie freak show!
但是如果我们要这样做...
But if that is what we're doing...
我们不会那么做的
We're not doing that.
那我们到底是要怎么做啊
Well, then what the hell are we doing?!
我不敢相信我会这么说
I can't believe that I'm saying this,
但是我同意斯科特
but I agree with Scott.
我一直在等待...我们都在等你
I mean, I've been waiting... we've both been waiting
做出某种最终决定
for you to come to some kind of decision.
我试着顺其自然
I've been trying to roll with it,
但我不知道你想从我们这里得到什么
but I don't know what you want from us.
是啊 你这样让我们都很难办
Yeah, you're not making it very easy for either of us.
我才不管要怎么帮你们把事情变简单
I don't care about making things easy for you!
我想让自己好过点
I want to make this easy for me.
天
Christ!
我回家是来...治愈的...
I came home to... heal...
我讨厌那个词 但是弄成现在这个样子
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表