剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
- I hope you're tougher than that. - Are you kidding?
这孩子击退过鲨鱼
This kid fought off a shark.
还有一条蛇
And a snake.
实际上我没有击退它们
Well, actually, I didn't fight off either of them.
-是它们攻击我 -无所谓了
- They just kind of attacked me. - Whatever.
照顾好我的顾客就行了
Just make sure you take care of my customers.
没问题
Sure.
别被帅气杰夫给吓到
Don't let beautiful Jeff intimidate you.
走自己的路让别人说去吧
You're beautiful in your own way.
谢了 鲍勃
Thanks, Bob.
你也是 厄尼
And you, too, Ernie.
布莱斯说可以去探访他了
Blaise says he's clear for visitors.
那太好了 我们下班就能去
Oh, great. Okay. We can go after work.
他待的那个地方...
This place where he's staying...
真搞不懂是个什么地方
I don't get what it is.
没错
Um, yeah.
我跟自信之人一起去过
I went there with El Confidente.
类似一家智囊集团
It's like a brain-company place.
我昨晚想了很多 布莱斯
I was thinking more about it last night, Blaise.
让我们假设那些设计49分部的人
Let's presume that whoever designed Lodge 49
是出于某种目的的
did so with a purpose.
他们想要有人发现秘密图书馆
Well, they wanted someone to discover the secret library,
但他们知道只有具有特殊头脑的人
but they knew that only someone with a special mind
才能领会其中的寓意
would be able to grasp its allegorical significance.
你懂的 我们内心中的另一个世界
You know, another world inside our own.
或者也许那只是一间满是灰尘的旧房♥间
Or maybe it's just a dusty old room.
胡说
That's ridiculous.
很抱歉我告诉了你那些事
Well, I'm sorry I told you that stuff.
我来这是为了忘记的
I came here to forget about it.
我打算放手了
I let myself go.
我烧掉了现实地图
I burned the map of reality.
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你被赋予了天赋 天啊 伙计
You were given a gift. Jesus, man.
我在甘斯维尔的兄弟会简直无聊死
My lodge in Gainesville is a goddamn snooze fest.
被一群没有冒险意识 软弱无聊的人管理着
Run by boring, flaccid men with no sense of adventure.
我跟他们说过 他们因此而恨我
I told them this, and they hated me for it,
但这就是我的风格
but that's what I do.
在生活里和书里 我只讲真话
In life and on the page, I tell the truth.
不管我在追逐什么梦想 那都不值得
Whatever dream I was chasing, it wasn't worth it.
我伤害了我的朋友们
I hurt my friends.
什么 钉枪那事吗 拜托
What, the nail gun? Oh, come on.
每个男人最终都会向别人开枪的
Every man eventually shoots another man.
这是通过仪式
It's a rite of passage.
天啊 看看她
My God, look at her.
如此优雅端庄
So graceful and demure.
她体现了女性的完美典范...
She embodies the feminine ideal yet...
却仍然是个迷
she remains an enigma.
吉纳维芙 你要一起玩吗
Genevieve... can I deal you in?
我想她拒绝了
I think that's a no.
我夏天通常在吕贝隆
I usually summer in the Luberon,
但我的法语还不够完美
but my French is still imperfect.
布莱斯
Blaise.
你好 最近几晚你有睡觉吗
Hi. Have you been sleeping the last few nights?
没 好像没什么用
No. Nothing seems to be working.
今天晚些时候我还要做墙工
I have wall work later today, and, uh...
下午还会有几个访客
a couple visitors this afternoon.
挺好 挺好
Oh, that's good, good.
拉马尔 你有远离这些镜子和窗户吗
Lamar, are you staying away from mirrors and windows?
是的 行了吧
Mm-hmm. Yes, I am, okay?
天哪
Jesus.
要我提醒你们我是自愿来的吗
Can I remind you that I'm here voluntarily?
当然了 每个人都是自愿来的
Of course. Everyone's here voluntarily.
而且我跟你讲过不必穿睡袍的
And I told you, you don't have to wear the robe.
-我要穿睡袍 -对
- I'm wearing the robe. - Yeah.
我们喜欢礼袍
We like the robes.
我讨厌和这些实习生讲话
And I'm getting sick of talking to the interns.
我想见那个我一直听到的帕克
I wanna see this Parker guy I keep hearing about,
山上的那个家伙
the man in the mountain.
所以谁要来看你
So, who's coming to visit?
厄尼和达德
Ernie and Dud.
那个骑士和护卫
Oh, the knight and squire.
太棒了
Excellent.
谢谢你 莉兹
Thank you, Liz.
你太棒了
You're amazing.
如果太棒了是指我
If, by amazing, you mean that I'm,
或多或少能胜任基本工作
more or less, competent at doing basic tasks,
那么没错 我太棒了
then, yes, I am amazing.
我喜欢你的诚恳 莉兹
I love your honesty, Liz...
你那可怕的自我认知
your lurid self-awareness.
让我想起了我在你这个年纪的样子
It reminds me of what I'll be like when I'm your age.
什么
What?
还有一些文件要你签字
There's some more paperwork for you to sign.
莉兹 你赶上了
Liz, you've arrived
西全公♥司♥的转型时刻
at a transformational moment for Omni.
我们就要赢了
We're approaching the Rubicon.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
说准备好了
Say yes.
回答珍内特
Answer Janet.
说准备好了
Say yes.
准备好了
Sure.
好了吧
Yeah. I guess.
顺便说一下
Oh, by the way,
我收到一个包裹
uh, I got a package delivered to me.
我被列为首席财务官
I was listed as Chief Financial Officer.
一定是有人搞错了
Someone screwed up somewhere.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许这包裹来自未来
Maybe it was delivered from the future.
你还没意识到吗 莉茲
Don't you see, Liz?
你回到我的人生中是有原因的
You came back into my life for a reason.
我回来是因为你付了我和我的朋友一大笔钱
I came here because you paid me and my friends a lot of money.
又或是因为你注定要成为我们的首席财务官
Or maybe you're destined to be our CFO.
也许你正是西全现在所需要的救星
Maybe you're the savior Omni needs right now.
公♥司♥目前出现了什么困难吗
Are things not going well?
因为考虑到纱姆罗克斯的鼠灾
Because with the rats at Shamroxx
以及高级牛排餐厅的资♥金♥周♥转♥问题...
and the implosion at Higher Steaks...
目前一切都棒极了
Everything is amazing right now.
但是一个好将军要做万全准备
But a good general prepares for every possibility.
董事会成员只是线性思考
The board of directors only think in linear terms,
但我看到的是整个轮回
but I see the whole circle.
珍内特宇宙只追求利益
The arc of the Janet universe bends towards profit.
好的 抱歉 我知道这是你的公♥司♥
Okay. I'm sorry. I know this is your company
你必须摆出一副大局在握的姿态
and you have to be, like, on here or whatever,
但是我很难分清你这个人和
but I'm having a really hard time differentiating between you
你嘴里说出的那些胡言乱语
and the gibberish spewing out of your mouth.
其实我也分不太清
I can't tell, either.
帮帮我 莉兹
Help me, Liz.
有人吗
Hello?
斯科特在吗
Scott?
怎么了
What's up?
我本打算在这过夜
Uh, I was gonna stay here tonight.
安妮塔她...
Anita, she's...
她听烦了我的呼噜声
She's sick of my snoring.
她说她大老远就能听见
She says she can hear it across the hall.
-不敢相信现在是减价时段 -是啊
- I can't believe it's happy hour. - I know.
我来的时候 大门紧闭
When I got here, everything was locked up.
我也不知道斯科特去哪儿了
I don't know where Scott is.
还好我过来了
It's a good thing I came by.
楼上有位访问骑士
We've got a traveling knight upstairs.
刚从伦敦来的
Just arrived from London.
你可能得和她争夺那间屋子
You might have to fight her for the room.
抱歉我没能提前致电
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表