剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
我现在没有佣金了
I don't get commissions anymore,
所以我打算卖♥♥掉凯迪拉克来付租金
so I'm trying to sell the Caddy just to cover rent.
我很遗憾 厄尼
I'm sorry about that, Ernie.
但这是...
But that's... you know, that's...
人们得负责
People have to be responsible.
我知道
I know!
我只是说我们都有自己的难题
I'm just saying that we all have our crap to deal with.
没人要你做出这样的牺牲
No one's asking you to make this kind of sacrifice.
领袖就该这样
Well, this is what leaders do.
我们牺牲一切
We sacrifice everything.
就算没人感激
Even if nobody appreciates it.
好吧 我好几天没见到康妮了
Okay, look, I haven't seen Connie in a couple of days.
她对我的歌♥一句话都没说过
And she hasn't said a single word about my song.
你最近有和她说话吗
You been talking to her?
没有
No.
吉尔说她在安妮塔家住
Gil says she's crashing with Anita.
是布莱斯
It's Blaise.
老天 布莱斯 你拿着斧头干什么
Jesus Christ, Blaise! What are you doing with an axe?
厄尼 冷静
Shh! Ernie, call down, okay?
我们不是来杀人的
We're not here to murder anybody.
斯科特换了锁 这是我们进来的唯一办法
Scott changed the locks. It was our only way in.
-斯科特在吗 -什么
- Scott here? - Wh...
老子当然在
You're goddamn right I am!
-放开我 -别挣扎
- Get off me! - Don't struggle!
-别挣扎 -放开
- Don't struggle! - Let go!
49号♥旅舍
第二季 第七集
没事了吧 布莱斯 你拿到你所需的东西了吗
We're cool? Blaise, you have what you need?
-你不能再回来 -永远别回来
- And you're not coming back... - Ever.
你不能再回来 直到我们举♥行♥
You're not coming back until we can have some sort of...
我也不知道 和解会议 将在...
I don't know... reconciliation meeting, which will be...
-想都别想 -好吧
- Never. - Wow.
你真的看不到 对吗
You're really not seeing it, are you?
看到什么
Seeing what?
他在毁掉这地方 就像什么都无所谓一样
That he is ruining this place like none of it matters.
你不能这么跟我说话 达德
Hey! You can't talk to me like that, Dud.
我是守护之王
I'm Sovereign Protector.
知道吗 你也被放逐了
You know what? You're banished, too.
好啊
Good!
我们走 达德
Let's go, Dud.
算了 他们永远不会明白
Forget it. They'll never understand.
这已经不再是兄弟会了
This isn't the lodge anymore.
厄尼 我最初敲这门的时候
Ernie, when I first knocked on that door,
这里感觉就像是魔法
this place felt like magic.
魔法 布莱斯用射钉枪打了斯科特
Magic? Blaise shot Scott with a nail gun.
他用斧头砍坏了后门
He broke the back door with an axe.
他还毁了我的歌♥
And he ruined my song!
布莱斯不需要魔法
Blaise doesn't need magic.
他需要
He needs...
你上次睡觉是什么时候
Man, when was the last time you slept?
我醒来自会去睡
I'll sleep when I wake up.
天
Oh, God...
布莱斯不是问题
Blaise isn't the problem.
你才是
You are.
你被下咒了 厄尼
You're under a spell, Ernie.
就像我的鲨鱼牙齿
It's like my shark tooth.
你体内有毒 你得排毒
You've got poison inside you, and you need to get it out.
莉茲打电♥话♥来说要给我礼物的时候我很开心
I was pleased when Liz called to offer me her gift.
礼物
Gift?
投诉的别称
That is what we call complaints.
因为任何将我们潜力最大化的机会
Because any opportunity to maximize our potential is a...
都是礼物
gift.
高级牛排餐厅要改写
Higher Steaks is rewriting the transactional logic
高端零售餐饮的交易规则
of the high-end retail dining experience.
所以珍内特才授权我
And that is why I have been authorized by Janet
来给你们传达
to deliver to you maybe...
也许是
maybe...
你们生活中最重要的消息
the most important news of your life.
你要把你欠我员工的钱补上吗
Are you going to pay my staff what you owe them?
以及针对这幺蛾子的额外补偿
Plus something extra to make up for the hassle?
我的提议比这更好 莉兹
Even better, Liz.
我手里没有你们的薪水
I do not have your paychecks.
因为当你们是股东时
Because paychecks aren't necessary
薪水就
when you're all...
不重要了
shareholders!
好吧
Okay, um...
能借一步说话吗 拜托
Could I have a word with you for a moment, please?
可以 走吧
Yes, you may. Go ahead.
-你先请 -不 你先请
- After you. - No, after you.
-不 你先请 -不 你先请
- No, after you. - No, no, you.
他们不需要在一家经营不善的餐馆进货
They don't need stock in a failing restaurant.
你欠他们钱
You owe them money.
我只不过是珍内特的一个容器
I am but a vessel for Janet.
她不给我我就什么都没有
I do not have what she does not put into me.
那么就是没钱咯
So there's no money?
未来远比任何一笔
The future's far more valuable
让你当下感觉良好的小额现金
than whatever small amount of cash
更有价值
might make you feel good in the moment.
-目光放长远些 莉兹 -塔尔坎
- Think bigger, Liz. - Tarquin.
这些人值得知道这里发生了什么
These people deserve to know what's going to happen here.
"这些人"是高级牛排餐厅的股东
"These people" Are the owners of Higher Steaks!
作为有限参与
As limited-participation,
C类 无表决权的股东
Class-C, non-voting stockholders.
当高级牛排餐厅成功时 他们也会成功
When Higher Steaks succeeds, so will they.
但这永远不会实现
But it never will.
因为没有一个住在这附近的人
Because no one who lives around here
想吃一块50美元的牛排
wants to pay $50 for a steak.
如果你处理不了 我就去找珍内特
Hey! If you can't handle this, I'll go find Janet.
没人能找到珍内特
Nobody gets to Janet.
珍内特找不到的 珍内特无处不在却又无处可寻
Janet can't be found. Janet is everywhere and nowhere.
你告诉珍内特我在找她
You tell Janet I'm looking for her!
等我找到她 我会朝她脸上来一拳
And when I find her, I'm gonna punch her in the face!
太帅了 莉兹
That was awesome, Liz.
别让法♥西♥斯♥通过
No pasarán!
高等牛排餐厅将会成为
Higher Steaks will be the graveyard
西全资本伙伴饮食服务公♥司♥的坟墓
for Omni Capital Partners Food Service West.
我会为你赴汤蹈火 莉兹
I'd die for you, Liz.
谢了 但是你们还是没有薪水
Thanks. But you still don't have paychecks.
我也不知道什么时候会有
And I don't know when that's going to happen.
放逐
Banishment!
如果斯科特觉得这会对我造成任何影响
If Scott thinks that's gonna have any effect on me at all,
他就大错特错了
he is sadly mistaken.
我之前被放逐过
I've been banished before.
-是吗 -这一切都如此明了
- You have? - This is all so clarifying.
自从第八世纪起就没人在苏格兰看到过山猫
No one had seen a lynx in Scotland since the 8th century.
但梅里尔见过 在公元1843年
But Merrill saw one. In the Year of Our Lord 1843.
那时他还是个孩子 在玩雪
He was a kid, playing in the snow.
这些都在宣传手册里
It's in the pamphlet.
这就是他以山猫命名的原因
It's why he named the order after the lynx.
-是传说的一部分 -传说
- It's part of the legend. - Legend?
好吧 如果你还这么想的话
Okay. If you're still thinking that way.
梦想 现实 记忆
Dreams, reality, memory.
对于孩子来说都是一回事
It's all one thing to a kid.
他们有纯粹的视觉 我有个理论
They have pure vision. I have a theory.
任何人都能染指卷轴
Anyone can get their hands on the scrolls,
但只有一个真正特别的人才能解读它
but it takes someone truly special to be able to read them.
梅里尔可以 然后他把它们藏了起来
Merrill could, and then he hid them,
等待下一个人 一个值得的人
waiting for the next person, someone worthy.
那一定是你 布莱斯
Well, then it's got to be you, Blaise.
我是说 你这么卖♥♥力
I mean, you've worked so freakin' hard.
我需要先净化自己 净化我的视觉
I need to purify myself first. Clear my vision.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表