剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
这只是我的看法 达德
I can only speak for myself, Dud.
不过我确信
Here's what I do know.
卷轴真实存在
The scrolls are real.
我曾经把它们捧在手里
I held them in my hands.
是啊 我也摸过 闻起来像茄子
Yeah. Same with me. They smell like eggplant.
我对召唤我们去墨西哥
I'm more interested in the human being
寻找卷轴的幕后推手更感兴趣
behind all that stuff that brought us to Mexico.
梅里尔究竟知道些什么
What did Merrill know?
他看到了什么
What did he see?
长滩和奥比斯的地到底特别在哪里
What's so special about Long Beach and the Orbis land?
-还有我们 -我们是很特别
- And us! - We are special.
虽说我们仍是凡人
No more special than anyone else,
-你懂我的意思吗 -我懂
- You know what I mean? - Exactly.
我们只需更深入地挖掘
We just need to dig deeper.
我想破解所处世界的谜题
I want to solve the mystery of this world.
那是打字声吗
Is that typing?
神呐 你还真是奋笔疾书啊
Good lord! You're on fire.
我们在图书馆都能听见你啪嗒的打字声
We can hear you clacking away all the way in the library.
抱歉 这台打字机太凶残了
Oh, sorry. This machine is a beast.
它有魔力 让你文思泉涌
It's magic. You broke through.
并非打字机有魔力
It's not the typewriter.
我不得不承认
I hate to admit this,
是拉马尔给我的建议起了作用
but it's actually the advice Lamar gave me.
他说要用笔名写作
He said write under a pen name.
我正在这样做
So that's what I'm doing.
我起初在写简报
I started writing the newsletter,
但是写着写着就刹不住了 写成了别的
but it's sort of taken off into something else.
拉马尔就是有这种天赋
Lamar has a gift. Yeah.
他的话能改变人
His words change people.
你的...你的笔名是什么
What's... what's your pen name?
我才不要告诉你们
I'm not going to tell you that.
-不行 你必须要说 -说吧
- No, you have to. - Say it.
阿卜杜丽娅·巴德威尔
Abdulia Bardwell.
不许外传 好吗
That's just between us. Okay?
一定 我们发誓
Absolutely. We promise.
你打算把这里当作你的办公室吗
So you, uh, you gonna make this your office?
何乐而不为呢 这里就是我的创作小天地
Sure. Why not? An egg room of one's own.
克拉拉那边有什么消息吗
Any word from Clara?
伦敦总部会嘉奖我们的英勇行为吗
Is London going to reward us for our heroic deeds?
我还没有她的消息 但是我确信一切都好
I haven't heard, but I'm sure all is well.
伊斯坦布尔那边情况如何
And the news from Istanbul?
这个嘛...
Oh... right.
我...
So, I, uh, I just, uh,
我只在那里待了一晚...
stopped for one night, and, uh...
怎么了 阿尼尔
What is it, Anil?
我编不下去了 难以承受
I can't do this anymore. It's all too much.
我要辞职 梅琳达
I am going to resign, Melinda.
我要离开兄弟会
I'm leaving the order.
发生了什么事吗
Did something happen to you?
我没去伊斯坦布尔 我去墨西哥了
I wasn't in Istanbul. I was in Mexico.
我被派去找克拉拉
I was sent to find Clara.
谁派你去的
Who sent you?
我从守护之王办公室收到了一封密信
I received a sealed letter from the office of the Sovereign Protector.
显然我无法透露信的内容
I-I can't say what it said, obviously.
我只是奉命行事 但是那趟旅程是场噩梦
I was doing my duty, but the trip was a nightmare.
克拉拉和那个美国人康妮在一起
Clara was with the American, Connie.
他们残暴地攻击了我 把我打晕
They viciously attacked me, they knocked me over,
我醒来时手脚都被绑住
and I woke up with my hands and feet tied.
阿尼尔 请把蒙眼布摘掉
Anil, I'd like you to take off the blindfold.
-什么 -没关系
- What? - It's okay.
我允许你摘掉
You have my full permission.
是时候告诉你真♥相♥了
It's time.
我了个去
Oh, shit!
我们得好好谈谈
We have a lot to talk about.
克拉拉 你怎么会在这里
Clara... What are you doing here?
对于你在墨西哥的遭遇我深表歉意
Look, I'm sorry about Mexico.
你刚好卷入了一些事情
You just stepped in the middle of something
然后事情稍微有些失控
and things got a little out of hand.
只是稍有失控吗
Just a little?
是的
Right.
不过 我已经回来了
Well, I'm back now,
我只是想把整件事理清楚
and I'm just trying to sort it all out.
我是真心打算离开分部
I am serious about leaving the order,
所以我想跟你交代一些事
so I have something I want to tell you.
上面在拍卖♥♥会有线人
They had someone at auction.
他们知道卷轴已被抢走
They know the scrolls were taken.
我猜也是如此
I figured that.
他们还知道卷轴被带回长滩了
They also know they were brought back to Long Beach.
目前依然放在那里
They know the scrolls are still there.
他们是怎么知道的
How do they know that?
也许他们在长滩也有线人
Maybe they have someone in Long Beach.
我今天又收到一封密信
I received another letter today.
我本该回长滩去 但是我拒绝了
I'm supposed to go back, but I refuse.
我受够了
I'm done.
我不想再被卷入毫无头绪的迷局
I've been dragged into something I don't understand.
克拉拉
Clara.
梅琳达
Melinda.
不管你是谁
Whoever you are.
你恐怕已深陷麻烦
I am afraid you're in some real trouble.
49号♥旅舍
第二季 第十集
干得漂亮 阿卜杜丽娅
Good effort, Abdulia.
天呐 已经传开了吗
Jesus Christ. Already?
这里人人都是大嘴巴
No one around here can keep a secret.
你们想...你要来瓶啤酒吗
Anybody want a... You want a beer?
-好啊 -我不用
- Yeah. - I'm good.
好的
All right.
达德的出现是件好事
It's a good thing Dud showed up here.
你当时正需一名护卫
You needed a squire.
是啊
Yep.
也许你也该配一名护卫
Maybe you need one, too.
我吗
Me?
每位骑士都需要护卫
Every knight needs a squire.
为什么我还得付钱给医院呢
Why should the hospital still get money from me?
我的伤口长好了
My wound is healed.
所以我的医药费也应该就此了结
So my debt should be healed, too.
-有道理 -对吧
- That makes sense. - Yeah.
他们能拿我怎么办呢
I mean, really, what's the worst they can do?
达德 他们会把账单移交给催债公♥司♥
Dud, they'll send it to a debt collection agency.
是吗 对
Yeah? Yeah.
那...那又如何
But... but... but so what?
这些人只会...
'Cause all those guys do is they...
找上门来 对你说
they knock on your door and then they say,
"你得交出全部家当"
"Hey, you need to forfeit all your assets."
但是我没什么值钱的东西
But I don't have any assets.
所以还是我赢 他们悻悻离去
So, I win and they go home.
事情可不一定有那么简单
I'm not sure it'll be that easy.
你之前就是那样啊
It was for you.
那只是笔一次性债务
That was kind of a one-off.
听着 别担心
Look, don't worry.
夜深了 正是电视广♥告♥的黄金时段
It's midnight. Prime time for infomercials.
也许你能从中找到减免债务的办法
Maybe you'll find some kind of debt relief solution.
或是一只价格很实惠的导尿管
Or a really good deal on some catheters.
那也不错
That'd be great, too.
金姆博洛医生对你上次的任务
We didn't get a great review from Dr. Kimbrough
评价不太好
for your last assignment.
大部分都打了三分和四分
Mostly 3s and 4s.
-三四分还不好吗 -我们想要全五分好评
- 3s and 4s? - We like all 5s.
我知道我这样说可能有失偏颇
Yeah, I know I might seem biased saying this,
但他是个疯子 还是个重刑犯
but he was a lunatic, and, I believe, a felon.
往后你还有什么要求吗
Any requests, moving forward?
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表