剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
整晚都在吵架
yelling at each other all night.
他们合不来
They didn't get along with each other,
也不喜欢我
and they didn't get along with me.
他们唯一达成共识的事就是
The only time they agreed on anything
把我踢出家门
was when they kicked me out of the house.
布莱斯 这真不幸
Blaise, that's terrible.
为什么
Why?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
我是家庭耻辱
I was the shame of the family.
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
我漂泊了一段时间
I just sort of drifted for a while.
大概30年
Like about 30 years.
-布莱斯 -嘿
- Hey, Blaise! - Hey!
-好久不见 -是啊
- It's been awhile. - Yeah.
桃乐茜 谢谢你这么快送来我的紧急订货
Hey, Dorothy, thanks a lot for the rush order.
还有
And, um,
我在想你能不能给我开♥发♥票
I was just wondering if maybe you could invoice me for this?
因为我暂时没钱
'Cause cashwise, I'm r...
别说了 我们之后再想办法
Say no more. We'll work it out.
我不是为了钱来的
I am not in this game for the money.
再见
See ya.
你买♥♥他们覆盖差额
To cover?
不是
No.
我买♥♥他们获胜
Moneyline.
500买♥♥弱势一方
$500 on the dog.
买♥♥他们战胜帕克十二联盟卫冕冠军吗
To beat the reigning Pac-12 champion?
你执意的话
If you insist.
我买♥♥5000好了
Actually, make it $5,000.
我去
Holy shit.
好
Okay.
记下了
It's in the book.
光明骑士
Luminous Knight.
我真是躲不掉你们啊
I can't escape you guys.
布莱斯昨天在我家泡澡
Blaise took a bubble bath in my apartment yesterday.
抱歉
I'm sorry...
没事
It's fine.
你怎么样 莉茲
How are you, Liz?
我刚走进一家当铺 所以你懂的
Well, I just entered a pawnshop, so...
嗯
Right.
很高兴见到你
Well, it was... it was good to see you.
达德对你总是有积极评价
Dud always has great things to say about you.
我就不打扰你了
I'll leave you to it.
厄尼
Ernie.
我想谢谢你
I just want to say thank you.
谢什么
For what?
谢谢你照顾达德
For watching out for Dud.
去年 你要是看到他
Last year, if you'd seen him...
那是段很艰难的时期
it was... it was just a rough time.
对你俩来说都是
For both of you.
嗯
Yeah.
我不太懂兄弟会
I don't really get the lodge,
但我很高兴有人陪着他
but I'm glad he has somebody.
这对他意义重大
It means a lot to him.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Bye.
你好 伯特 今天天气真好
Hello, Burt. It's a beautiful day out there.
我就想着过来申请贷款
I thought I'd come in here and inquire about a loan.
那是我在新闻楼层的第一晚
This was my first night on the news floor.
我当时24岁
I was 24.
没人有空培训我 他们就直接让我开干
No one had time to train me. They just threw me in.
一个编辑给我校样
An editor handed me proofs
让我把它们送到楼下的打印机
and told me to send them down to the printer.
他指向了一个气动管
He pointed to a pneumatic tube.
气动管
A-A pneumatic tube?
过去犹如异邦 罗斯
The past is a foreign country, Ross.
很不幸 这就是我的背景
That's where I come from, unfortunately.
于是我卷起校样 塞进管子
So I roll up the proofs, put them in the tube,
按下按钮 一下就没了
push the button, and whoosh! They're gone!
但我没有放进金属罐
But I didn't put them in the cannister,
我弄坏了那玩意 耽搁了印刷
so I broke the damn thing and held up production,
那层楼上的编辑整晚都在吼我
and every editor on the floor spent the night screaming at me.
但第二天好像什么事都没发生过一样
But the next day it was like it never happened
因为要出新的版次
because there was another edition to get out,
我特别喜欢
and I loved that so much,
转折
the turnaround.
你真能每分钟打130个字吗
Can you really type 130 words a minute?
蒙着眼都行
I can do it blindfolded.
好的
Okay.
很好 不过
Well, that's... that's great, but, um...
康妮 我担心你的资历
also, Connie, I'm worried you're gonna be overqualified
对我这的一些工作来说显得过高
for some of the stuff I have coming in.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我要从头来过
I'm starting over.
捕鲸以前会雇用很多捕鲸者
Whaling used to employ a lot of harpooners,
然后渔场关闭 而捕鲸者
but then the fisheries closed, and the harpooners,
我也不知道 他们来到临享公♥司♥
I don't know... they came to Temp Joy.
我觉得你会觉得有点无聊
I just think you're gonna get a little bored.
无聊是奢侈
Boredom is a luxury.
我从没感到无聊过
I've never been bored in my life.
我的天
Oh, my God!
是神童
It's the boy wonder!
谁
Who?
我以前的老板
My old boss.
这太棒了
This is good, this is so good...
马克
Mark?
是我
It's me!
杠杆收♥购♥怎么样了
How is that leveraged buy-out treating you?
见鬼
Oh, shit...
我提议敬一杯酒
I'd like to propose a toast.
敬莉茲女王 用自己的钱支付了我们的工资
To Queen Liz, who covered payroll out of her own pocket
像个疯子一样
like some kind of maniac.
谢谢
Thank you.
莉茲 你的行为 去贷款
What you did, Liz, taking out that loan...
太疯狂了
it was insane.
嗯
Yeah.
非常感谢 不过真的很疯狂
Greatly appreciated, but insane.
你知道的吧
You do know that, right?
当然
Oh, absolutely. Yeah.
但感觉很好
But it feels kind of good, you know...
感觉想法清楚
I feel focused.
因为现在我得找到珍内特要回我的钱
Because now I have to find Janet to get my money back
不然我就完蛋了
or I'm totally and utterly screwed.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
缺乏选择是种自♥由♥
Lack of choice is freedom.
是啊 谁能想到呢
I know! Who knew?
天 真希望我能透过你的眼睛看世界 莉茲
God, I wish I could see the world through your eyes, Liz.
所以你要捣毁欧姆尼城♥堡♥吗
So are you gonna storm the Omni castle?
不 我连保安都过不了
No. I wouldn't make it past security.
所以我会采取最简单的办法
So I'm gonna keep it simple.
我会监视塔尔坎
I'm gonna stake out Tarquin
他去哪我就去哪
and just follow him wherever he goes.
他会让我找到珍内特
He'll lead me to Janet.
都在脚注里 你得看脚注
It's all in the footnotes. You got to read the footnotes.
每一条都要看
Every single one of them.
好的 也许我们该买♥♥点牛油果
Yeah. Okay. So maybe we should get some avocados and...
"太阳城 " 你有看吗
"Civitas Solis." Did you read that?
可能吧 列表上有吗
Uh, yeah, maybe. It was on the list?
坎培拉在宗教庭审期间在监狱里写的
Campanella wrote it in prison during the Inquisition.
关于一座西方的神话城市
It's about a mythical city to the West
它被一系列圆墙包围
protected by a series of circular walls
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表