剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
-对 -为了做到这一点
- Right. - And in order to do that,
我得先搞到点山猫尿
I need to get my hands on some lynx urine.
好吧
Uhhh... okay. Um...
你上哪找山猫尿
So where are you gonna find lynx urine?
我认识一个女士
I got a lady.
你认识一个山猫尿女士
You got a lynx-urine lady?
我还需要用我的净化盐和药膏
I also need to take a long bath with my
泡个漫长的澡
purifying salts and unguents.
好吧 拉里家只有淋浴
Well, Larry's only got a shower.
嗨 厄尼
Hi, Ernie.
嘿 崔西
Hey, Trish.
抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I-I...
我本来打算去敲门的
I was gonna knock on the door,
但我 我不想打扰你
but I just... I didn't want to bug you.
所以你就想着在这闲逛几天是吧
So you thought you would just loiter around here for a few days?
吓坏周围的人
Creep out the neighborhood?
这么说也许很意外
This may come as a shock,
但你在这方面不是很谨慎
but you're not very discreet in this.
你的凯迪拉克呢
Where's the Caddy?
坏了 我打算卖♥♥了它
It's dead. I'm trying to sell it.
发生什么了 厄尼
What's going on, Ernie?
我因为愚蠢的原因去了墨西哥
I was down in Mexico for some stupid reason.
我喝了太多龙舌兰 然后
I drank a little too much tequila and, um...
我又做了那个梦
I had the dream again.
就是这样
That's all.
厄尼...
Oh, Ernie...
很长时间了
It had been so long.
我通常能摆脱它的
I was usually able to shake it.
但这次不行
But not this time.
如果事情变了...
If things had gone different...
我不停地想和她一起的生活
I keep thinking about that life, with her
所有应该发生的事情
all the things that should've happened.
她现在应该读完大学了
She'd be finishing college by now.
你知道什么是天堂吗
You know what heaven is?
那里满是应该发生的事情
It's all the things that should've happened.
我们不生活在天堂 我们生活在这
And we don't live in heaven. We live here.
我很庆幸 你也该庆幸
And I'm glad. You should be, too.
你说你再也不会说她的名字
You said you'd never say her name again.
我没有说
I never have.
已经二十多年了
It's been over 20 years.
现在感觉就像昨天一样
Right now it feels like yesterday.
说她的名字 厄尼
Say her name, Ernie.
不行
I can't.
因为一旦我说了 那些关于她 关于我们的梦
Because if I do, all those dreams I had for her, for us,
都会烟消云散
they... they vanish.
别这样
Don't. Don't.
别让自己掉进这个洞 厄尼
Don't let yourself fall into this hole, Ernie.
我了解你
I know you.
你只会加倍下注
You'll just double down.
下愚蠢的赌注 寄希望于出现一个能挽救一切的奇迹
Make some stupid bet and hoping for a miracle to fix everything.
我只是说 去找个人谈谈
I just mean... find somebody to talk to.
我也会梦见她
I dream about her, too.
当我醒来时 麦克就在身边
When I wake up, Mike is there...
还有孩子们
and the boys.
我为你高兴
I'm glad.
你生活中的所有东西
All the stuff you have in your life...
对我来说已经太迟了
it's too late for me.
来一份煎奶酪吗
Hey! Want a grilled cheese?
好 最好不过了
Oh, yes. More than anything.
在欧姆尼工作很辛苦吧
Long day in Omni land?
是啊
Yeah.
我是史上最差劲的经理了
I am the worst manager in history.
我不觉得 莉兹
Yeah, I doubt that. Oh, hey, Liz...
-天呐 -你好 莉兹
- Oh, my God... - Hi, Liz.
布莱斯在泡盐浴 别怕
Yeah, Blaise is taking a salt bath! Don't freak out!
我还有一小时就能完成洗礼了
I just need another hour to complete my ablutions.
很抱歉 但我要小便
Well, I'm sorry, but I need to go, so...
没事 别管我
No problem. Don't mind me.
我很了解你的感受
I know exactly how you feel.
我曾在公社里住过一阵子
I lived in a commune for a while.
零隐私
Zero privacy.
没过多久就把我逼疯了
It drove me crazy after awhile.
好久之前的事了
God that was so long ago.
现在一切都感觉那么遥远
Everything feels so far away right now.
谁在上面
Hey! Who's up there?
是我
It's just me.
康妮 这样不安全
Connie? It's... It's not safe.
整栋大楼都对健康有危害
This whole building's a health hazard.
没事的
It's fine.
你应该上来看看
You should come up and see it.
不行 我个头太大了
I can't. I'm too big.
密道容不下我
I can't fit in the passage.
康妮 我们能谈谈吗
Connie, can we talk?
面对面谈谈
Like face-to-face?
拜托了
Please?
当然
Of course.
图书馆见
Meet me in the library.
它很美 斯科特
It was beautiful, Scott.
你的歌♥
Your song.
你还能写出好多曲子
You have so many more songs inside you.
这让我很欣喜
It makes me so happy.
但还不够
But it wasn't enough?
我从未遇见过你这样的人
I've never met anyone like you.
你为我做的一切
What you did for me...
我都无以为报
it's something I can never repay.
我不求你的回报
You don't have to.
我做出了承诺 君子一言驷马难追
I made a promise. I'm a man of my word.
我觉得这个承诺让你苦不堪言
And I think it made you miserable.
没人该遭遇你所忍♥受的痛苦
No one should put up with the things you put up with.
斯科特 比起照顾我来 你有更崇高的使命
Scott, you have a higher calling than taking care of me.
我觉得你内心深处知道 但那很可怕
I think deep down you know it, but it's scary.
你不要再担心我了
You'll have to stop worrying about me
考虑考虑自己
and worry about yourself.
我不明白 我..
I-I don't understand. I
感觉自己因为做了正确的事却被惩罚了
feel like I'm being punished for doing the right thing.
你在伦敦发生了什么
What happened to you in London?
我掉进了一座坟墓
I fell into a grave.
但感觉就像是一个开始 而不是结束
And it felt like the start of things, not the end of things.
你到底在说什么
What the hell does that even mean?
我真是受够了大家说话都像在打哑谜
I am so sick of everybody talking in riddles!
我是说 我受够了被结局困扰
I just mean that I'm done being haunted by the end.
我们都可以有不一样的未来
There's a different future for both of us.
我相信这点
I believe that.
斯科特
Scott...
我现在免除你的职责
I release you from your duty.
天 你来了
God. Wow. There you are.
你又整晚在外面游荡吗
Were you out wandering all night? Again?
毒贩桃乐茜马上就到了
Dorothy the Dealer's gonna be here any minute.
我发现自己身上没钱给她
I realize I don't have any cash for her.
山猫尿不便宜吧
Yeah. So lynx urine's pretty expensive, huh?
我不清楚现在的行情 但是
I'm not sure the current market, but, uh,
我很肯定我们能想出办法的
I'm sure we can work something out.
开个信用额度什么的
Open a line of credit or something.
布莱斯 要不你打个盹吧
Hey, Blaise, why don't you... why don't you take a nap?
想打个盹吗 我这有床
Want to take a nap? Just have the bed.
不了 我没事
No, I'm fine.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我打小起就有失眠症
I've had insomnia since I was a kid.
很小的时候就得了
It started when I was really little.
我爸妈...
My parents...
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表