剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
I think there's something I can do.
你还有高档大♥麻♥吗
Do you have any more Hieronymus Kush?
我的焦虑症加重了
My anxiety is out of control.
感觉就像是周围的墙在向我靠近
It feels like the walls are closing in.
别担心 我有存货
Don't worry. I got some in back.
马上就会让你舒服起来 我的朋友
The healing starts now, my friend!
你给我回来
Get back here!
所以 这是什么地方
So, what is this place?
这是一家智囊集团
It's a brain company.
你知道 搞研究和咨♥询♥之类的
You know, like, uh, research, counseling, that sort of thing.
真酷
Cool.
他们给你钱
And they pay you?
-是的 -挺好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
就像是精♥子♥库 但是是为了实现梦想
It's like a sperm bank, but for dreams.
你知道 几年前
You know, a few years ago,
一些医生发现了我作的画
some doctors found out what I was painting.
然后发掘了我 他们让我做了一个测试
And so I come up, and they... they give me a test.
他们听我讲话
They listen to me talk.
他们看我作画 一次五百美元
They watch me paint, and 500 bucks a pop.
真好
Nice.
真好
God.
他们真的认为你能看到未来吗
And so they really think that you can see the future?
有些医生是这么认为的
Well, some of the doctors do.
有一个人 帕克
But there's this one guy, Parker...
他的理论不同
he's got a different theory.
他的理论是我不是在看到未来
His theory is that I'm not seeing the future.
我是在创造未来
I'm creating it.
你 你总是能做到吗
And... And have you always been able to do this?
不是
No, uh...
是十年前我妻子去世的时候开始的
It started about 10 years ago, when my wife died.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
世事难料 你知道吗
It happens, you know?
但事后第一年
But the first year after was...
我备受煎熬 你知道吗
there was really torment, you know?
我会梦到她 非常非常逼真
And I would have these vivid, vivid dreams about her,
然后我痛苦地醒来 她并不在那
and it was hell waking and she wasn't there.
所以我开始作画 以此来记住那些梦
So I started painting as a way to try to remember them.
然后 然后就是蝴蝶效应
And... And then one thing led to another,
带我走向了一条完全不同的道路
and took me down a whole different path.
你知道 如果
You know, if...
如果你能创造未来
if you can create the future,
你能帮我一个忙吗
could you do me a favor?
也许吧
Maybe.
你能
Could you...
你能画一幅我的腿
... paint me somewhere down the line...
痊愈了的画面吗
... after my leg's all healed
我们拿到了卷轴 我的账单也付清
and we get the scrolls, my bills are paid.
我在海滩上某个地方
And it's like I'm somewhere at the beach...
与我妻子一起
with my wife...
或者其他特别的人也行
or just someone special.
我不知道 也许我们有个孩子
And I don't know. Maybe we have a kid.
莉兹也在 还有厄尼
And Liz is there, Ernie...
和还有其他想要来玩的人
... and whoever else wants to come and hang.
就像是海滩上普通的一天
It's just like another day at the beach,
但是
but it's...
往昔岁月
The day of days.
对
Yeah.
差不多
Something like that.
可以进来了 先生
We're ready for you, sir.
我尽力
I'll see what I can do.
有时候我会坐飞机离开
Sometimes when I would leave on a flight,
你♥爸♥爸会塞一张小纸条
your dad would slip a little note
和一个小礼物到我行李里
and a gift into my carry-on.
"图森特趣"[巧克力]或类似的东西
"Twix for Tucson" or something like that.
-天啊 -腻歪 对吗
- Oh, my God. - Puke, right?
但我可喜欢了
But I loved it.
抱歉 我该走了
Oh, I'm sorry. I should go.
突然出现然后要你讲故事有点没礼貌
It's rude just showing up, demanding stories.
-我知道你很忙 -别说了
- I know you're busy. - Stop it.
我家随时欢迎你
You're welcome any time.
我只想今天一切顺利
I just want today to go well.
芳泉谷某个教堂的女合唱团
It's a lady's choir from some church in Fountain Valley.
她们之前乘坐飞往凤♥凰♥城的航♥班♥
They were all on a flight to Phoenix,
都被我迷住了
and they fell under my spell.
当然了 祝你好运
Of course. Good luck.
那再见了
I'll see you around, I guess.
莱诺尔
Lenore, um...
我爸有没有跟你讲过我妈妈
did my dad ever tell you anything about my mom?
那是很久之前了 我也不知道
It was a long time ago. Uh, I don't know.
那一切对于比尔来说很痛苦
It was painful for Bill, all that stuff.
好吧 我 我懂
No. I-I get it.
只是我们从小就听说
It's just, uh, we grew up hearing
关于她同样的故事和看她同样的照片
the same stories about her, looking at the same pictures.
我只是
I just...
我想她在奥比斯的一家自助餐厅工作
I think she worked at a cafeteria over at Orbis.
对 没错 这我知道
Right. Yeah. Uh, I knew that...
当然了
...of course.
事实上 我记得一件事
Actually, I do remember something.
我想你妈妈喜欢晚上在海里游泳
I guess your mom loved swimming at night in the ocean.
这可吓坏了你♥爸♥爸
It terrified your dad.
就算怀了你们两个她也会去
Even when she was pregnant with you two, she'd be out there.
不如你留下来见见合唱团的女士们吧
Why don't you stay and meet the choir ladies?
过来
Come here.
试试补火水圣洗池吧
Try the Fydration Font.
试试
Go ahead.
把头埋下去
Dive in.
对
Yeah.
去吧
Go for it.
你之前有见过这些吗
Have you ever seen one of these before?
没
No.
这是奥比斯标志
That's the Orbis logo.
曾经的航♥空♥业巨头
The old aerospace giant.
长滩的所有人都跟它有关系
Everyone in Long Beach has a connection to it.
长滩
Long Beach?
奥比斯
Orbis?
这事有些蹊跷
There's something strange in all of it.
但我也说不清具体蹊跷在哪
I just... I don't know what.
总之 这是在梅里尔地穴里发现的
Anyway, that was found in Merrill's crypt.
至少他们是这么跟我说的
At least, that's what I was told.
不重要
It doesn't matter.
我得专注于我的责任
I've got to focus on my responsibilities.
我要启动计划
I'm setting things in motion.
我们要拿回那些卷轴
We will get those scrolls back,
尽管现在预算不足
even with our current budget woes.
康妮 既然你已经加入了
And, Connie, now that you've been initiated,
也许之后我们会呼叫你
there might come a time when we'll be calling on you.
做什么
To do what?
拭目以待
That remains to be seen.
但你现在是我们中一员了
But you're one of us now.
内部人士
You're on the inside.
你真认为卷轴
Do you actually believe the scrolls are...
是神奇的吗
you know, magic?
因为我从不相信这些
Because I-I've never believed in that.
我相信梅里尔的梦
I believe in Merrill's dream.
我相信如果卷轴里有魔法
I believe that if there is magic in the scrolls
就该受到保护
that they should be protected...
因为如果落入坏人手中
because if they fall into the wrong hands,
使用其中的内容 会危及基♥督♥教世界
to use a phrase, it would imperil all of Christendom.
但更主要的是
But mostly...
我相信参与一件事 一个传统
I believe in being part of something, a tradition.
这给我了新的眼睛
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表