剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
我得破译日记的密♥码♥
I need to crack the code on the diary.
《49号♥旅舍》前情提要
拉里的妈妈 看样子她知道得很多
Larry's mom. Looks like she knows things.
她应该只是随行人士
I think she was just along for the ride.
史密斯才是主谋
Smith is the mastermind.
我们只需要找到处于我们之下的顾客
We just need to find people below us,
我们都能赚到钱
and we'll all make money.
莉茲 我们下面没人了
Liz, there's no one below us.
我过得很好
I'm doing great.
看上去你的腿恶化了
Seems like your leg is getting worse.
你和康妮注定在一起 这是命运
You and Connie are supposed to be together. It's Fate.
命运总把我引向一些我不想去的地方
Fate keeps taking me places I don't want to go.
-我们要进来了 布莱斯 -他去哪了
- We're coming in, Blaise! - Where the hell did he go?
他做到了 杰作
He did it. The Magnum Opus.
他到了另一边
He's through to the other side!
"历史是一场噩梦 我正试图从中醒来"
"History is a nightmare from which I'm trying to wake."
我在城市学院的概论课上读到的
I read that in a survey class at City College,
我一直在想是不是真的可能
and I always wondered if it was actually possible.
拉里
Larry...
妈 你在干什么
Mom, what are you doing?
我读了越多的哈伍德·弗里茨·梅里尔
The more I read Harwood Fritz Merrill...
我就越相信这是真的
...the more I believe it is.
你逃学的话他们会给我打电♥话♥
They're gonna call me if you ditch school,
所以别乱来
so no monkey business.
我会去的 老天
Yeah, I'm goin'. Geez.
吃完了把碗洗了 我上班要迟到了
And wash that bowl when you're finished. I'm late for work.
我爱你 拉里
I love you, Larry.
我和拉里对抗全世界
It's me and Larry against the world.
达德 我要出发了
Dud, I'm leaving!
你想搭车的话 就快来
If you wanna catch a ride, let's go.
好
Okay.
我就好
Yeah, I'm almost ready.
谢谢
Okay, thanks.
跟查普说我今晚不能去
Oh, hey, tell Champ that I'm really sorry I can't come
他的乔迁庆宴还是什么的聚会了
to his, like, housewarming party thing tonight or whatever.
晚点来吧
Come by later.
他新家就在附近
His new place is right around the corner.
我去不了
I c... can't.
我在兄弟会事情很多
I just got so much going on at the Lodge right now.
-我们今晚有记忆神秘和♥弦♥ -对
- We're doing Mystic Chords of Memory tonight. - Right.
就像是开放麦之夜
It's like this, uh... like an open mic night thing.
总之
Anyway,
布莱斯仍然不见踪影
and Blaise... Blaise is still missing.
-我们找不到他 -嗯 我差点忘了
- We can't find him. - Ah, yeah, I almost forgot.
失踪的药剂师
The case of the missing apothecary.
嗯
Yeah, yeah.
-希望今晚能有突破 -好
- Really hopin' for a breakthrough tonight. - Okay.
那
So...
好了
Alright. Ow.
你确定你不想进来吗
Um, hey, you sure that you don't wanna come in?
不用了
No, I'm good.
里面没有我需要的东西
There's nothing in there for me.
天 你还好吗
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
替我向大家问好
Just, hey, say hi to everybody for me, okay?
-今晚玩得开心 -好
- Have fun tonight. - Okay.
49号♥旅舍
第二季 第六集
杰姬
Oh, Jackie.
和我很多悲剧一样
Like many tragedies, I suppose,
这一次也是从一个不可靠的男人开始
this one begins with an insecure man...
华♥莱♥士♥·史密斯 他拥有
Wallace Smith, owner of the second-largest
比克斯比丘第二大的干洗店
dry cleaner's in Bixby Knolls,
也是49分部的守护之王
and Sovereign Protector of Lodge 49.
他是拉里父亲死后我第一个交往的男人
He was the first man I'd been with since Larry's father died.
他已婚 所以我们用的
He was married, so we used the Murphy bed
哨兵房♥里的折叠床
in the Sentinel Suite.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
是这墙后面传出来的
It came from behind this wall.
另一边好像有东西
I think there's something on the other side.
你又迟到了
You're late... again.
你试过自己包办所有吗 贝芙莉
Have you tried doing it all alone, Beverly?
拉里很棘手
Larry's a handful.
跟你说下 新老板
Just letting you know, the new boss?
他来自佛罗里达州 他们在那发射
He's coming from Florida, where they launch things.
他可能就没这么宽大了
He might not be so lenient.
我尽力了
I'm doing my best.
在奥比斯 我只是打字员中的普通一员
At Orbis, I was just another face in the typing pool,
员工号♥4326
employee number 4326,
但在兄弟会
but at the Lodge,
我是个重要人物
I was someone important...
我保守秘密
a keeper of secrets.
这房♥间肯定从一开始就有了
This room must've been here since the beginning...
只有我们知道怎么进来
...and we're the only ones who know the way in.
好美
It's beautiful.
我感觉这里一直在等
I feel like this place has been waiting for...
等我
For me.
我知道
I know.
不是巧合 杰姬
There are no accidents, Jackie.
我们的工作就是弄清为什么我发现了这间屋子
Our job now is to figure out why I have been shown this room.
这就是我的路
This is my path.
当你被足够多的故事抹去的时候
When you've been erased from enough stories,
你就不再能注意到了
you stop noticing.
也许他们会给我做一个这样的半身像
Maybe they'll make a bust of me like this...
我只是很开心
I was just happy to have something
我的生活变得不同寻常
truly different in my life.
那几个月我很快乐
Those were happy months,
徜徉于古老的书籍中
getting lost in the old books,
学习炼金术暗语和密♥码♥
learning alchemical codes and ciphers.
我仿佛能参透它们的含义
It would all make sense to me,
有如池塘里泛起的涟漪
like ripples settling in a puddle,
一时间一切都清晰明了
and everything is clear for a moment.
但随后那顿悟又会消失不见
But it would ripple away just as quick.
我最喜爱的书是威廉·帕克写的
My favorite book was a short biography
哈伍德·弗里茨·梅里尔短篇自传
of Harwood Fritz Merrill by William Parker.
书中描绘了梅里尔一生中的四个篇章
It described the four chapters of Merrill's life...
少年时期 战争时期 迷惘的十年
boyhood, war, his lost decade of wandering,
以及他在伦敦建立的第一个兄弟会
and his building of the first lodge in London.
赫尔墨斯主义
Hermeticism,
第五元素
quintessence,
这些很难懂
these were hard.
但若说起一位从灾难中重生
But a man recovering from a catastrophe,
寻找并最终找到归宿的人
who searches and finds a home,
我深感认同
I could hold that in my arms.
这群混♥蛋♥...
Those jackasses...
又在用他们那没用的硬币付酒钱了
are payin' for drinks with their bum coins again.
城里各处都接受这种硬币
Everyone around town takes them.
这个新来的奥比斯团体 我真是受够他们了
This new Orbis clique, I'm sick of 'em.
他们毫不尊重这里的等级制度
They have no respect for the hierarchy around here.
我应该禁止他们在兄弟会用自己的钱币
I should ban their money from the Lodge.
如果你那样做 就不会再被邀请去他们的派对了
You won't get invited to their party if you do that.
拜托
Please.
我才不想去他们的派对
That's the last thing I want.
华♥莱♥士♥当然非常想去那些派对
Wally, of course, wanted that more than anything.
-华♥莱♥士♥ 你是做干洗的啊 -是的
- So, Wally, dry cleaning... - Hmm.
那背后一定深藏着些重载的门道
There's some real heavy-duty science behind that.
的确如此
Yes, indeed.
我已完全掌握了其中的化学工艺
And I've mastered the chemical process.
真了不起...兄弟...快说给我们听听
Wow... buddy... tell us about it.
乐意至极
Gladly.
关于石油溶剂你得记住...
The thing you have to remember about petroleum solvent...
当你准备...
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表