剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
也许我们该等厄尼
Maybe we should... wait for Ernie?
标好日程
So, mark your calendars.
接下来会有记忆神秘和♥弦♥
We have Mystic Chords of Memory coming up.
旧杂物义卖♥♥
Plus, the rummage sale
以及正式开启保龄球季
and the official start of bowling season.
最后
Uh, finally...
你们也知道 我们现在处于观察期
...as you know, London has put us under probation.
也就是说我们必须
Which means it is incumbent upon all of us
团结一致 完成他们规定的目标
to come together and meet their stipulated benchmarks,
增加会员认输
in terms of boosting membership numbers
维持我们的经济责任
and maintaining our financial responsibilities.
我要投放更多
Now, I'm going to be placing more ads
外租大厅的广♥告♥
about renting out the hall.
婚礼 葬礼 研讨会什么的都行
Weddings, funerals, seminars, whatever.
这地方周末不能空着
We cannot have this place sitting here empty on the weekends.
所以需要更多志愿者来监督
So, that means more volunteers to oversee events.
还有 大家要把在酒吧赊的账补上
Also, I am calling in everyone's bar tabs.
什么 不行
What?! No!
斯科特 你疯了
Scott, this is nuts!
-节制消费没用的 -没错 就好比苦行者的春梦
- Austerity doesn't work! - Exactly. It's a Puritan wet dream.
-彻底的春梦 -乔斯林 你批准的吗
- Yeah, total wet dream. - Jocelyn, man, did you approve this?
我和斯科特一起过了账本
Uh, well, Scott and I went through the books together.
等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait a minute.
是我批准的 好吗
I approved it. Okay?
我 守护之王 懂吗
Me. Sovereign Protector, all right?
这是最重要的
That's all that matters.
拜托 是拉里让这里成一团散沙的
Oh, come on? Larry let this place fall to pieces!
我们得面对现实
Now, we have to face reality, okay?
好极了 态度很好 鲁尼
Oh, nice! Nice attitude, Rooney.
小心 那是奥比斯望远镜
Careful. That is an Orbiscope.
梅里尔亲自设计的
Merrill designed it himself.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
Oh, you're fine.
我不是有意偷偷靠近你的 我是克拉拉
I didn't mean to sneak up on you. I'm Clara.
我已经记不起上次有人来档案馆是什么时候了
Don't remember the last time I saw someone else in the archive.
你在找什么吗
You looking for something?
我的思绪
My mind.
我也不知道
Uh, I don't know.
我在酒馆看到了一幅老雕版印画
I saw an old engraving in the tavern.
没有做记号♥ 但是
It wasn't marked, but...
我发誓它看上去就像是从长滩信♥号♥♥山上看到的风景
I swear it looked like the view from Signal Hill in Long Beach.
49分部吗
Wait, Lodge 49?
你是康妮 对吗
You're Connie, yes?
是的
Yeah.
我听说了你在酒馆的辉煌成就
I've heard about your exploits in the tavern.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在长滩长大
I grew up in Long Beach.
我试图为它写点什么 但写不出来
I'm trying to write something about it, but I can't.
写作瓶颈
Writer's block?
是的
Yeah.
要赶截止日期吗
You're on a deadline?
对
Oh, yeah.
我发誓
I swear to God...
我的思绪在融化
my mind is melting.
融化
Melting?
你有没有看到过不存在的东西
Do you ever see things that aren't there?
我的天
Oh, my God.
听听我在说什么
Listen to me!
如果你不介意
If you wouldn't mind,
我想让你和我的老板梅琳达谈谈
I'd like you to talk to my boss, Melinda.
梅琳达
Melinda?
她应该能帮到你
I think she could help you.
1... 2... 3... 4...
夜尿症
Nocturia.
可以吃药
There's pills I can take.
很好
That's good.
爱丽丝她妈总是叫我去看医生
Alice's mom keeps yelling at me to get checked.
你好 你是保罗吧 我是格雷格
Hi. Uh, Paul, right? I'm Greg.
这是我美丽的妻子 格蕾塔
This is my beautiful wife, Greta,
这是我们的儿子 布伊
and this is our son, Booie.
我们是你的新邻居
We're your new neighbors.
欢迎
Welcome.
你好
Aloha.
就想过来打个招呼
Well, just wanted to come by and say hey.
还有 我们得谈谈停车的事
Uh, also, we need to talk about parking.
我不想你的顾客把车停到泳池派对门口
Uh, I don't want any of your customers in front of Pool Party.
布伊需要两个车位停他的卡车 行吗
Booie needs two spaces to park his truck. Cool?
很好
Great.
我还注意到附近有涂鸦
Also, I've noticed some graffiti around.
街头混混
Street gangs.
我们要留意了
I think that we could all keep an eye on that.
布伊 你想要杯拿铁吗
Well, Booie, do you want a latte?
给布伊来份拿铁
One latte for Booie.
要加奶油吗 布伊
You want some whipped cream on that, Booie?
我们没有拿铁
Uh... we don't have latte.
布伊 亲爱的 没事
Booie?! Honey, it's okay!
我们可以去真正的咖啡店
We can go to a real coffee shop!
他们待不久的
They won't last.
厄尼 我在海港市政厅 你在哪
Ernie? I'm at Harbor Municipal. Where are you, man?
你太不守信了
This is like total flakeage.
真的
Uh... No, seriously,
没事 没事
no... no worries, no worries, no, you know,
我就想着你可能会在这儿
I just thought I might catch you here
因为你没来医院
since I didn't really see you at the hospital
也不回我电♥话♥
and you're not returning calls.
你肯定在上班期间喝得大醉
Um, I'm... I'm sure you're just slammed at work,
等不及听你跟我讲你在
so can't wait to hear about your... all about your vacay
圣芭芭拉的假期了
to Santa Barbara.
那边是不是很高雅
Uh... so elegant there, isn't it?
红酒和洋蓟蘸酱
I mean, the, uh, wine and the artichoke dip.
我从没去过 不过
I mean, I've never really been there, but, um, still...
总之
Anyway, uh...
我的生活没什么新闻
Yeah, nothing new with me.
除了那次被鲨鱼袭击
You know, besides, uh, shark attack
我好得很快
and, uh, I'm feeling great, healing fast.
嗯
So, yeah...
期待和你叙旧
Uh, looking forward to catching up, man.
峡湾中的石头有家的感觉
Stone felt at home among the Fjords.
冰冷的水 参差不齐的石头 净化的风
The cold water, the jagged rocks, the purifying wind.
经历了几小时前在奥斯陆皇宫
Yes, this was just what he needed after the unholy events
发生的邪恶事件后 这正是他所需要的
that took place hours earlier on the Slottsplassen.
18人遇难 有的是朋友 有的是情人
18 people dead, some of them friends, some of them lovers.
全被火焰喷射器烧焦
All of them burnt to a crisp by a flamethrower.
-嗨 -嗨
- Ooh. Hi. - Oh, hi.
请问这里是否有位金姆博洛医生
Um, do you know if there's a Dr. Kimbrough in there?
不 他在那边
Uh, no, he's over there.
我们共用一间等候室
We share a waiting room.
好的谢谢 我要给他打临工
Oh. Thanks. I'm temping for him.
那么...
Oh. Uh, well...
祝你和金姆博洛"医生"相处愉快
good luck with "Doctor" Kimbrough.
闭嘴 吃你的布丁吧[脏话]
Shut up and eat your pudding!
不 你才是布丁香肠[混♥蛋♥]
No, you are the pudding toad!
不说了 我挂了
I'm hanging up. I'm hanging up.
你是谁
Who are you?
莉茲·达德利
Uh, Liz Dudley.
临享公♥司♥派我来的
Temp Joy sent me.
你是金姆博洛医生吗
Are you Dr. Kimbrough?
对 我就是金姆博洛博士 这还用问吗
Yes, I'm Dr. Kimbrough. God, Jesus!
不然我还能是谁
Who else would I be?
不 我原以为这会是间医生[博士]办公室
No, I just thought this was going to be a doctor's office.
我有会计学博士学位
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表