剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
I mean, as parents,
作为父母
I think we can all agree
我想我们都会觉得
that, you know, two 18-year-olds getting married
两个刚成年的小屁孩结婚
is a huge mistake.
绝对是个天大的错误
Not as big a mistake
和我想跑酷的那事比起来
as me trying parkour,
这并不是一个无法挽回的错误
but a mistake nonetheless.
但始终还是个错误
We think it's great these kids got hitched.
这俩孩子能走到一起也是缘分
Thank you.
感谢您的吉言
It means a lot that someone believes in us.
终于有人愿意相信我们是真心相爱
Who are we to say
我们怎么会有资格说
what makes a family?
怎样才拥有一个美满的家庭呢
I mean, people told us we would never work,
人们总是说我们不可能在一起
but they were wrong.
但他们都错了
So wrong.
错得离谱
Just because we're brother and sister
难道兄妹
doesn't mean that we can't raise a family together.
就不能一起组建一个家庭吗
You're...
你们是兄...
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你们怎么想
We don't look anything alike.
我们看着一点也不像
Yeah, that's what we're thinking.
嗯嗯 肯定是在这样想吧
Well, when Clementine's dad left me,
当克莱门汀的父亲离开了我
Spencer vowed to help me raise the kids,
斯宾塞发誓要帮我抚养孩子
and he's been there for us ever since.
从此以后他就一直对我们不离不弃
That's what family does.
这是家人该做的
When your sister needs you,
当你的妹妹需要你的时候
you step up and fill the hole.
你自然会挺身而出 "插"手帮忙
Oh, and he fills it.
他确实帮了不少
And then some.
而且还远不止此
I love you, Uncle-Dad.
我爱你 "舅爹"
Oh...
天哪撸 恶心死我了
This is so... sweet,
你们家好... "温腥" 哦
uh, but they're just kids,
但他们还只是孩子
so there's no reason for them to be married.
他们没有理由要现在结婚啊
There is a big reason.
其实有个很重大的原因
And it's getting bigger every day.
还一天比一天大
Oh, my God.
杀了我吧
We're in love!
我们陷入爱河了
Why would you phrase it like that?
为什么要说成这样啊
I am in no way ready to be a grandmother.
我还没准备好要当奶奶呢
Oh, I say, bring it on.
换成我我会说 放马过来吧
I am ready for babies,babies, and more babies.
我早就想子孙满堂
Me, too... I would love a little grand-niece-daughter.
我也是 我很想要个 "孙外甥女"
Oh, look at her there... A little...
想想就开心... 一张...
sweet something... with the little freckles...
可爱的 长着小雀斑的小脸蛋
Looking up at you
正望着你
with the little feetsies! Little freckles! Look at her.
还有可爱的小雀斑 对 看她多可爱呀
None of this is going to happen, okay?
你们就别想了 好吗
Because I made anappointment for you tomorrow
因为我给你安排了明天的见面
so that you can get your marriage annulled.
好让你改变主意取消你们的婚礼
You can't tell us what to do anymore, Mom.
老妈 你没资格再对我们指手划脚
We're adults.
我们已经成年了
Now if you'll excuse us,
恕我们失陪
we have to go meet our friends at the food court.
我们要去小吃街见朋友了
Thanks for your support.
谢谢你们的支持
Thanks for nothing.
谢谢你们的反对
Nothing.
反对 呵呵
So how does this work?
所以你们俩是怎么住同一个房♥子里的
Separate bedrooms, or...?
是分开睡还是...
Same bedroom, twin beds, yeah.
一个房♥间 两张床
Just like when we were kids.
就像我们小时候一样
We failed as parents.
我们是失败的父母
I don't even call my sister.
我姐姐更失败
Tim, how are you not upset about this?
提姆 你怎么一点都不着急呢
I want to be, for you,
我也想 为了你的话
but look, we raised a smart, responsible kid.
但想想 我们抚养了一个聪明有责任心的孩子
And he found a beautiful girl
他遇上了一个美丽的姑娘
and locked that down.
相爱相知
Now, I did the same thing, not much older.
跟他差不多年纪的时候 我也遇到了你
I can't believe I'm alone here.
难以置信 你也在他们那边
And I can't believe
我也不敢相信
you're not more curious about our in-laws.
你竟然并不太担心我们的亲家
Now that you've kicked Tyler out,
既然你们已经把泰勒赶出去了
can we finally turn his room into a homeless shelter?
我们能不能把他房♥间当作流浪汉收♥容♥所♥
We didn't kick Tyler out.
我们没把他赶出去
Well, his action figures are gone,
他的手办不在了
and there's a note on the door saying,
门上还贴张纸条用蜡笔写着
"I'm not a child," written in crayon.
"我不再是个小屁孩了"
So they didn't come back here?
他们没回来这吗
There's no room.
这里已经没房♥间里
They'd have to share a bunk bed
如果住这的话
with Clemmy's little sister,
他们得和克莱美的妹妹睡上下铺
and that would be super weird.
那样可就尴尬了
Now why would that be weird?
为什么会尴尬
That was our childhood bed.
那是我们小时候的床
Oh, God, how we used to loveto make that thing shake.
我们小时候特喜欢晃那床
Oh, boy.
妈呀
We'd play Earthquake in it.
我们经常玩地震来了
"Oh, no, here comes the big one!"
"大地震来啦"
Okay, so you have my number in case you hear from them.
如果你们见到他们俩请麻烦告知我
Okay, come on, Tim, let's go.
提姆 咱们走吧
No, you go ahead, I'll parkour home.
你先走 我跑酷回家
I have some follow-up questions.
我还有些疑问
Hey, do you... No, come on. II need you to...
你们... 别问了 走吧 我想让你...
Oh!
天哪
I did this, I drove him away!
这都是我一手造成的 我把他赶出去了
I'm having a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
我要吃点香草冰淇淋
Would you like some?
你想来点吗
No.
不要
I can get you a little dish...
我给你拿个小盘子盛...
It's okay.
不用麻烦了
He's gone forever, Mom.
妈 他不回来了
Here's a dish!
给
I mean, what could I have done differently?
我到底做什么让他不满意了
you could have supported him.
你应该支持他的
What?
你在说什么
And let him make the biggest mistake of his life?
难道我要允许他犯下这个无法挽回的错误吗
No, that's called enabling,
我绝不会放纵他
and that's why Greg wore pull-ups till he was 12.
这就是为什么格雷12岁还穿纸尿裤
And now you see him
他现在搭乘国际航♥班♥的时候
get on international flights with confidence.
不就自信满满吗
Mom-Mom, can Pop-Pop take his creepy puppets
姥姥 姥爷能不能
out of the garage?
别把他那个惊悚的木偶放在车♥库♥啊
Oh, you're here.
你来啦
You've been harboring them this entire time?
原来你一直窝藏着他们
Excuse me, um...
恕我失陪
I'll be in the other room listening through the wall.
你们慢慢聊 我去另一个房♥间偷听你们说话
Okay, so, so this is your life now?
你现在就这么苟且偷生了是吧
You're living in your grandparents' garage?
住在外公外婆车♥库♥里是吧
It's better than living with somebody
那也比和反对我的人
who's rooting against me.
住一起来得舒坦
I am not rooting against you, I just...
我并不是反对你 只是...
I don't want to see you do something
我不希望看到你做出
that you're going to regret.
将令你自己后悔的事
Mom, you still see me as an eight-year-old boy,
妈妈 你还把我当八岁小孩看呢
but I am a man now, okay?
我已经是个男人了 好吗
And I can make my own decisions.
我能决定我自己的事
And, yeah, I know that ten percent of marriages fail.
当然我知道 百分之十的婚姻都会失败
But we're not going to be one of them.
但我们不会是那百分之十
Yeah.
知道了
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表