剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
I know, I know, I know. I-I'm so sorry.
我知道 我也觉得不可思议 非常抱歉
I mean, we tore the entire house apart.
我们把整个房♥子都翻了个底朝天
If I find it,
如果找到了
Obviously, I'll call you.
我肯定会打电♥话♥告诉你
Yeah, I'm not buying it.
嗯 但我不信
Y-you don't believe me?
你 你居然不信我
Oh, no, I believe you.
不 我相信你
Listen, if Sophia says she lost it,
听着 如果苏菲亚说她弄丢了
Then she lost it, okay?
那她就是弄丢了
I trust my daughter.
我相信我女儿
Yeah, but all kids are liars.
没错 但小孩子都是撒谎精
Okay, you know what?
好吧 知道吗
I guess that I'm blessed.
那我觉得我挺幸运的
My family is built
我们家是建立在
on trust and honesty,
诚实和信任的基础上的
and I'm sorry if yours isn't, but the day
如果你家不是的话 那很抱歉 但今天
that I don't believe my daughter
如果我不信任我女儿
is the day that we stop being a family.
那我们就不是一家人了
I killed our family.
我毁了咱们家
It's happening! What?
大事不妙 怎么了
What, what?!
怎么了
Oh, sweetie, what's the matter?
宝贝儿 怎么了
I hid the necklace so I could keep it.
我藏了项链 好能自己留着
Now we have to stop being a family.
现在我们不再是一家人了
What?
什么
I'm a monster.
我就是个怪物
Just like Anne Hathaway.
就像安妮·海瑟薇一样
Oh, honey, no. But why did you lie?
宝贝你不是怪物 但你为什么撒谎呢
It was the first romantic present
这是第一次
a boy has ever gotten me.
男孩子送我浪漫的礼物
Here, take it.
给你吧
But maybe put something like it on my birthday list.
但等我生日的时候能不能送我一个这样的
I understand. I mean, I get this completely.
我懂 我完全懂你的感受
You know, presents make us feel loved
礼物让我们感觉到有人爱
and appreciated.
有人疼
But that doesn't make this right,
但这样做是不对的
and you have to return it.
你得把东西还回去
And you're gonna have to explain that you lied.
你还得解释下你撒谎了
I hate life lessons.
我讨厌人生大道理
Hey, we all make mistakes.
我们都会犯错
And that is the true meaning of Valentine's day.
这才是情人节的真谛
Oh, this is the worst. This is gonna be
这简直是最尴尬的一次了
more embarrassing than that time I drank too much kombucha
这可比我那次康普茶喝多了
and I shoplifted from the grocery store.
去杂货店偷东西还要尴尬
Coming.
就来
I think Sophia's probably learned her lesson.
我觉得苏菲亚应该已经吸取教训了
Yeah, I think so, too.
我觉得也是
You know what, let's go. Let's go. Go!
不如 咱们走吧 快走
Oh! Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
快快
Valentine's day is a therapist's busiest day.
情人节简直是治疗师最忙的日子
Just like tax day is for accountants,
就像统算是会计最忙的日子
Or the fourth of July is for finger surgeons.
独♥立♥日是军医最忙的日子
I don't know why we're having a picnic here,
我不明白我们为什么要来这儿野餐
But I love you, and that's all that matters.
不过我爱你 这就够了
Oh, no, no, no, no, Joanie.
不 琼妮
I want you to see something.
我想给你看样东西
Ta-da.
就是它啦
Just like our old one.
和我们原来那辆一样
Oh, I've missed this car!
我已经失去它一次了
I regret ever having to sell it when Heather was born,
我很后悔生希瑟的时候把它卖♥♥了
But, you know,
但你知道的
Kids are about sacrifice
孩子嘛 就是要牺牲
and giving up everything that's important to you.
和放弃你所有重要的东西
Happy Valentine's day.
情人节快乐
You bought it?
你已经买♥♥下这辆车了吗
I'm about to. And then we're gonna drive up the coast
打算买♥♥ 然后我们就开着它
in this baby and have a romantic picnic
沿着海岸兜风 来个浪漫的野餐
and make love in the backseat.
再在后座好好亲热一下
Listen, you, making love in the backseat
听着 当初就是因为在后座亲热
was what led to us having to get rid of this car
导致我们孩儿成群
in the first place.
卖♥♥♥车♥养家
Oh, yeah, well, we can decide where to do it later.
那好吧 我们可以晚点再决定去哪儿亲热
Now watch me unleash my negotiating magic, huh?
现在先看我施展还价的魔力
That's not a patient, is it?
这不是病人打来的吧
Yes.
不
But Shelly's gonna be fine.
但谢莉也没事
You're going to be fine.
你会没事的
Can I help you folks find something today?
需要我帮你们推荐吗
Well, I'll tell you what you can't help me find is
跟你说吧 你最不用推荐的就是
this car here.
这辆车
I'm not interested in this one.
我对这辆不感兴趣
John.
约翰
No. Now, honey,
没事 亲爱的
Let the professionals handle this, huh?
让专业人士来处理就好
That car there
这辆车
is actually not for sale.
其实是非卖♥♥品
Oh. Yeah. Sure, dude.
当然 老兄 没错
This guy's come here to play today.
这小子是想跟我斗
Mm, nope. No games. Just not for sale.
不 我说真的 确实不卖♥♥
Is there another car you're interested in?
还有别的车您感兴趣吗
Well, I'm interested in everything.
好吧 我对所有车都感兴趣
But not this one.
除了这辆
Oh, it's Shelly again.
谢莉又打电♥话♥了
She-she must really be struggling.
她一定在苦苦挣扎
Let me just explain to her that we're impulse-buying
我跟她解释一下我们正要冲动购买♥♥
our third car; she'll understand.
我们的第三辆车 她会理解的
What about this one?
这辆呢
Yeah, this one's nice.
这辆不错
Nicer than that one over there that's not for sale.
比那边不卖♥♥的那辆好
Yeah, I'm just not so sure about the price.
我就是不太确定价格
Now, if that other car over there was for sale,
如果那辆车卖♥♥的话
How much would that be?
多少钱
That car's not for sale.
那辆不卖♥♥
I'll give you $22,000.
我出2万2千
Okay. Really?
好啊 真的吗
No. It's not for sale.
假的 那辆不卖♥♥
This guy's good, Joanie.
琼妮 这个人很懂套路
He keeps saying it's not for sale.
他一口咬死说不卖♥♥
But m-maybe it's not for sale.
可能它真的不卖♥♥吧
Whoa, it's a good thing I'm doing this and not you.
幸亏是我来还价 而不是你
He'd eat you alive.
不然得活活坑死你
So, you seem to really like
看来你们是真的喜欢
The Aston Martin; why don't we step into my office
阿斯顿·马丁 不如去我办公室
and run the numbers.
好好合计合计
Yeah, sure. Why don't we?
好啊 干嘛不去
You guys want some coffee? Sure.
要喝点咖啡吗 好
Yeah, now we're making money.
现在是我们在赚了
I-I don't really want any coffee.
我一点也不想喝咖啡
That's part of the game.
还价就得这样
Just get it and throw it in the trash.
接过来 然后丢进垃圾桶就好了
So, your paperwork is done.
你们的表都填好了
I just need your signature,
现在只需要签下名
and that red beauty is yours.
那辆红车就归你们了
So, uh...
那
I'm just gonna sign here, then, huh?
我就签在这儿就好了对吧 那
I'm-I'm really gonna do it.
我真的要签咯
Here I go. I just licked the pen.
这就签 我就舔下笔
Yup, that's what we've been talking about
对 我们前面一直
for the past hour.
就在说这个
And you can keep that pen.
那支笔你可以留着
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表