剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
This year, we're not buying one single thing
今年我们绝不会在那个狮子大开口的场馆
Inside that overpriced rip-off of a venue.
再买♥♥一样东西
Think they can just slap a pink crown
他们以为在一桶爆米花
On the side of a bucket of popcorn and charge $25?
上面加个粉色皇冠就能要价25块吗
But i don't want to eat anymore.
但我不想再吃了
This candy's making me jittery.
这些糖果让我神经紧张
You got to eat through it. We're gonna head in
你得吃完 然后我们等你们老妈
As soon as your mom's done changing her bra.
换完胸罩我们就进去
I thought she only did that when we need a better table
我还以为只有在我们在餐厅要换个更好的位子
At a restaurant.
的时候她才那么干
This is a beverage-smuggling bra.
这是用来偷藏酒水的胸罩
Helps us beat the system.
能让我们钻空子
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Yeah, we have a problem. We raised quitters.
是的 我们有麻烦了 咱养了一帮懦夫
No, look, you can totally see my wine rack.
不是 看 你能看到我的"酒架"
Well, why didn't you put it on at home so you could tell
好吧 你之前在家为什么不试试
If your clothes would cover it?
你衣服能不能遮住呢
Because, babe, i am not gonna warm up the chardonnay!
因为我可不想拿自己捂热霞多丽
What are we gonna do?
那可怎么办
Listen, i am not gonna be extorted again
听着 我可不想因为一个冰上演出
By big ice skating.
就再被敲竹杠
I don't like the way you're looking at me.
我可不喜欢你们现在看我的目光
this is like when i was nine
感觉像我九岁时
And you made me sit in the stroller
你们让我坐在婴儿车里
To get the kids' price at disneyland.
这样去迪士尼乐园能买♥♥个儿童票
Yeah, be thankful you weren't the one wearing
对 你该心怀感激
The donald duck hat full of salami.
你又不是那个得戴着一股香肠味唐老鸭头套的人
I don't want to sneak wine in for you.
我不想给你们偷带酒进去
You always tell us to respect the law.
你们总告诉我要谨守法纪
Hey. You're not drinking the alcohol.
嘿 你又没喝酒
There's no law that says a child can't carry it.
没规矩说小孩儿不能带酒
Yes, there is. Okay, you know what, that is a dumb law.
明明有的 好吧 那是个蠢规矩
I hate this.
我不喜欢这样
I can't go to jail.
我不想去监狱
I can't even share a bathroom with sophia.
我连和苏菲亚共用卫生间都做不到
Stop freaking out.
别怕
I'm glad i didn't know you in high school.
幸好我上高中时不认识你
Purse, please.
请拿一下钱包
No, no, no! Don't run! If you fall,
不不不 别跑 如果你跌倒了
It pops and we lose it all!
会把它摔坏的 我们就白忙一场了
she couldn't handle the pressure.
她压力太大了
That's 'cause you went to the wrong girl.
因为你们找错了人
Strap me in, boss.
让姐试试 头儿
Let's ride.
躁起来
Oh, come on, these are the stories you'll have...
加油 这个经历你会...
I am really... What do you think?
我真的... 你们觉得怎么样
Oh, that is so disturbing.
这也太闹心了
Take it off. Take it off right now.
脱了 赶紧脱了
Fine.
好吧
See you girls in high school.
宝贝们 高中见
Oh, my god.
我的天
Everyone says you know the exact moment
大家都说你知道在哪一刻
When your childhood ends.
你的童年结束了
How do my boobs look?
我的咪♥咪♥看上去怎么样
And that was it.
就是这一刻了
If i'd had these puppies in high school,
高中时我要是有这俩宝贝的话
I would have gotten to second base a lot sooner.
我就能早点上二垒了
Is it pulling my shirt open in the front?
会不会有点撑衣服了
Yeah. I-i hate it when it does that. You know what?
是 看上去挺讨厌的 你知道吗
I'm-i'm gonna drink it down a little bit.
我先喝掉一点吧
Get that tube out.
把那个管子逃出来
Just whip it out there.
动作快点
There you are. Okay.
这儿呢 好的
Yeah. Just don't...
好的 就是别...
Don't bite it, though.
别咬它
What? Shh...
什么鬼 嘘
Hey, buddy. My eyes are up here.
哥们儿 我看着呢
Purses on the table, ladies.
钱包放到桌上 女士们
Would you look at all that alcohol? I cannot believe
你看到那些酒了吗 真不敢相信
People would try to sneak that in here.
那些人还想偷偷把酒带进去
This show is for children.
这个是展会是为孩子准备的
And weird middle-aged men.
以及奇怪的中年男人
Go on in. Thank you.
进去吧 谢谢
We did it.
成功了
I know. We beat the system. Look at those fools
我知道 我们钻了空子 瞧瞧这些傻瓜
Up there pouring out their money.
在那边花钱如流水
They look so stupid.
看上去真蠢
Dad, your boobs are leaking.
爸 你的咪♥咪♥漏了
Oh, no. Oh, honey. What?
哦 不 亲爱的 怎么回事
Oh, you-you didn't close the valve off all the way.
哦 你路上忘关阀门了
Oh, no. Drink it. Oh, it's going into my bellybutton.
不是吧 快喝 哦 酒流到我的肚子上了
Oh, god, no.
天呐 不是吧
Drink it, drink it, drink it before it gets
快喝快喝快喝 在酒流到我裤裆
In my crotch and it's ruined.
并且流光之前喝掉
Temperature to 70 degrees.
温度调到70度
Thermostat set to 100 degrees.
恒温器调到100度
Well, at least we got it back to english
至少我们把语言换回英语啦
Oh, spider.
哦 蜘蛛
Nope.
不好
Ah, got him.
啊 搞定
Oh, okay, there it is.
哦 好的 在这里啊
Oh. That was a ladybug.
哦 就是个瓢虫而已
Yeah, but we're keeping lark safe.
是的 但我们要确保拉克的安全
That's what matters. Right.
这才是最重要的 好的
Oh, no. Wh... Lark!
哦 不 拉克
Lark. No, no, no, no, no.
拉克 不不不
No, no, no. Lark.
不不不 拉克
Lark. Open the door, sweetie.
拉克 亲爱的 开门
It's okay, you're not in trouble.
没关系 你没遇到麻烦
Okay. We just have to stay calm.
好的 我们要保持冷静
Call the fire department!
打电♥话♥叫消防部
What's all this?
这都是什么
Oh, I am installing bluetooth locks
哦 我在装蓝牙锁
On the doors so that we do not get locked out again.
这样我们就不会再被锁在门外头了
You sure you're gonna have time to do that
你确定你在电闪雷鸣时创造了怪兽之后
After you bring your monster to life with lightning?
你有时间干这个吗
I told you, all inventors have work aprons.
我告诉你 所有发明家都有个工作围裙
But you wore that to starbucks this morning.
但你今天早上穿的这身去的星巴克
Well, yes. Because when I wear the green one,
是的 因为如果我穿个绿围裙的话
They think I work there.
他们还以为我在那儿工作
Okay, love you.
好吧 爱你哟
Love you.
爱你
Put on my theme song.
放个我的主题曲
Oh, i'm gonna be here a while.
哦 我得在这儿呆一阵了
O-oscar!
奥 奥斯卡
Oh. Hey, greg.
哦 嗨 格雷
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
I-i ain't peepin'.
我 我没在撒尿
I was just settin' up your gopher traps.
我是在给你设置捕鼠笼
What?
神马
I was peepin'.
好吧 我在撒尿
Okay, look.
算了 那个
will you come in here and help me up?
你能进来帮帮我不
I pulled my back out.
我背受伤了
Just open the door.
把门直接打开就行
yeah.
是的呢
Yeah, there you go.
对 就是这样
That's not safe.
这可不安全哈
yeah, yeah, okay. I got you.
好 好 好 我扶着你呢
Sorry. I'm good. I'm good.
对不起 我没事 我没事
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表