剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
just for the plaque and the bench.
造了一条板凳和纪念牌
There's a bench? We needed a place
什么凳子 凳子用来放纪念牌啊
to put the plaque. Oh, my God.
不然纪念牌放哪 我的天
Greg, I know you donated the money.
格雷 我知道是你捐赠的沙坑
Isn't that enough?
这还不够吗
You honored GiGi's memory by doing something good.
你用琪琪留下来的钱干了一件好事
Thanks, honey.
谢谢 宝贝
That really puts it in perspective.
还是你思想境界高
Hey, Short!
嘿 肖特
What are you doing?!
你在干嘛呢
I'm not letting my brother take credit for this!
我才不会让我哥占我的便宜呢
I'm Anonymous!
我才是那个捐赠沙坑的人
Look at that form.
瞧瞧他那样
Still terrible.
依旧难看
Would you like a popsicle?
你想要根冰棍吗
Does Raggedy Andy have cotton balls?
毛公仔里有毛吗
Oh, good, another dirty old man.
呵呵 好极了 又一个色老头
Your mother's nursing home just called again.
你妈妈以前住的养老院又打电♥话♥过来了
They need you to come pack up her things.
通知我们说要去收拾她的遗物了
I just hate that I put her in that place for her last days.
我很后悔我居然让我妈在养老院度过了她最后的日子
But I had to.
但是我不得不那么做啊
Her boyfriend Huber
她那小男友胡贝尔
threatening to take her to Mexico
老是威胁我们说要带我妈去墨西哥
for groundbreaking fertility treatments.
去治疗什么不孕不育
Mexico's doing a lot of good things with medicine.
墨西哥那边的药好像的确不错
Why don't you and Heather
要不你和希瑟
go to Palm Springs for the night,
今晚去棕榈泉吧
and I'll clear out GiGi's stuff?
我去清理琪琪的东西可以吧
You will?
你愿意去吗
Absolutely.
当然啦
Except for her unmentionables, of course.
除了内衣之类的东西之外我都能收拾
Oh, she didn't wear any.
哦 别担心 她从来都真空上阵
Sandwiches in the drawer, GiGi?
厉害了我的琪琪 三明治藏抽屉里
So what's in the fridge?
那冰箱里又藏了什么呢
Slow ride home.
舒服到姥姥家了
Rise and shine, porcupines!
太阳晒屁♥股♥啦 大懒猪
It's Tim and Mark, the morning guys on KDKB,
我们是KDKB晨间广播的蒂姆和马克
49 past the hour, 20 minutes to the top of the hour.
现在已经49分啦 还有20分钟就又是整点啦
What the...
蛤?
Oh!
呃
Where you going, my man?
你去哪呢 老人家
You got to have one of these to open that door.
你得有钥匙才能打开那个门
Oh, what? No, I'm just here
什么 我只是来这里
cleaning out Shirley Pirkle's room.
收拾雪莉·皮柯尔的东西的
Oh, that's really nice, but let's leave that to her family.
你真好 不过这种事还是留给她家人来做吧
No, I am her family.
我就是她的家人啊
That's right, that's right.
对对对
Everyone here is one big happy family.
我们在这里的所有人都是一个快乐的大家庭
Oh, you think I'm a resident here?
你以为我老到要住在这里了吗
No, no, no, I think you're a blessing.
不不不 你能住在这是我们的福分
No, this is ridiculous.
不不 这太荒唐了
I got my I.D....
我带着身份证呢
Oh, damn, I left it in the room.
我去 我把身份证落在屋里了
I know, along with your dog tags
我懂 还有你的胸牌
and a picture of your gal back home.
和家中姑娘的照片
What? No! No!
啥 不不
Hey, hey, listen, listen!
嘿 别激动 听我说
We got a blueberry muffin with your name on it, okay?
我们有块蓝莓松饼上面写着你的名字
Do you know your name, sir?
你知道自己叫什么吗
My name is John Short and I don't belong here.
我叫约翰·肖特 我根本不属于这儿
Okay, well... My name is John Short,
好吧 我叫约翰·肖特
and I don't belong here.
我也根本不属于这儿
My name is Oprah, and I own this joint.
我叫奥普拉 这儿归我管
Okay, all right.
好吧
He's not really Oprah.
他不是真的奥普拉
Mmm, delicious.
不错 好吃
You must be new here... I'm Stan.
你肯定是新来的吧 我叫斯坦
No, no, there's been a mix-up.
不不 你弄错了
Oh, no, no, I'm pretty sure that my name is Stan.
没错啊 我十分确定我就叫斯坦
Look...
听着
if you want to break out of here,
如果你想从这儿逃出去
I know a way.
我知道一个办法
I'm listening.
说吧
I'm going to need you to kill a man.
我需要你先杀掉一个人
Just a reminder,
温馨提示
we're starting woodworking in the arts and crafts room.
等下我们要在工艺品室内做木工
Woodworking?
木工吗
Would you like a popsicle?
要来根棒冰吗
Does Raggedy Andy have cotton balls?
毛公仔里面有毛吗 废话 当然想要
Oh, good, another dirty old man.
好吧 又是个老色鬼
B-9!
B-9
A-ha!
哈哈
Bingo!
赢啦
Hey, if it isn't the new heartthrob in town!
哎哟 这不是咱们这儿新晋的万人迷嘛
I'll tell you something,
我倒要跟你说
I've been seeing a lot of ladies putting lipstick
我最近见着好多老太太
on and around their mouths.
各种擦脂抹粉涂口红
Yeah, I've been getting
是啊 最近老是有人
a lot of uninvited pinches.
各种投怀送抱捏我脸
Luckily they don't have any grip strength, right?
幸好她们力气都不大
All right, well, look, it's 5:30, okay?
好吧 你看 都五点半了
It's bedtime, lights out.
该睡觉了 要熄灯了
John!
约翰
Joanie?
小琼琼
Oh, where have you been?
你上哪去了
I've been texting you emojis all morning.
我一上午都在给你发表情
The last one was an ambulance.
最后连救护车都发了
Oh, I must have lost track of time.
我肯定是忘了时间了
Did you finish packing GiGi's room?
琪琪的房♥间都收拾好了吗
I just don't like to think of her living here.
我实在不愿想她在这儿的生活
No, this place is the Ritz.
这里简直就是豪华大饭店
Come on.
来
There's something you need to see.
有些东西你得看看
Your mother did that.
这是你母亲画的
Now, does that look like the work
你觉得这作品看起来像
of someone who was miserable? Hm?
在这里受苦的人画的吗
No.
不像
This place was great for her.
这地方非常适合她
Joanie, she was happy.
小琼 她在这儿过得很开心
And I got to live a day in her life.
我呢 过了一天她的生活
I wish we lived here.
我希望咱俩能都住这儿
What?
什么
Yeah! They got a lift that lowers you into the hot tub!
他们弄了个升降机可以直接把你送进浴缸
Did you bring your bathing suit? No.
你来的时候带浴衣了吗 没有
John!
约翰
All right, you two.
好了 你们俩
Let's get you back to your rooms.
我来带你们回房♥间
Sweetheart...
亲 放心
I'd be careful with him.
我会好好照顾他的
He claims he has a wife.
他说他有老婆
Oh, no, I'm, I'm... I'm... Yeah, I know. I know.
我 我就是 对 我知道 我知道
John!
约翰
I'm coming.
我就来
Well, at Dearly Departed Diamonds,
在逝者珠宝
we take the job of incinerating your loved ones
我们负责火化你们的亲人
and turning them into jewelry
然后小心翼翼地
very seriously.
将他们变成珠宝
Gives a whole new meaning to,
再在上面标上
"These earrings are from Tiffany."
精品耳环 蒂芙尼出品
Come in, come in!
请进 请进
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表