剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Your family will be here any minute.
你家人随时都会来这
Where should this go?
这个要放哪
By the drinks? By the food?
饮料旁边么 还是食物旁边
Definitely by the drinks.
肯定得放在饮料旁边
Great, it's settled.
好 就这样
Maybe by the food.
也许放在食物旁边叭
You're putting way more thought into this
你在这上面花的心思
Than any date we've ever been on.
比我俩重要日子的都多
Yeah, of course, because if this goes badly,
那当然啦 因为如果这个放不好
I can't fix it with sex.
啪啪啪都不能拯救我
Everything has to be perfect.
一切都要完美
Your parents host brunch, Jen and Greg have new year's,
你父母盛宴早午餐 珍和格雷又办了新年活动
Heather and Tim throw a party
希瑟和提姆办了派对
Every time one of their kids gets bigger pants.
他们的孩子举办的一次比一次大型
I want tailgating to be our thing.
我想让车尾聚餐会成为我们的事情
Okay, okay, but maybe our thing
好好 但是也许我们的事情
could not be hosting anything.
不是去举办任何东西
There's a lot of honor in just being a guest.
就算做个客人也是有诸多荣誉的
Hi, kids! Oh, they're here.
嗨孩子们 哦他们来了
Hi! Hi!
嗨 嗨
Oh, darling.
哦亲爱的
Hi, baby. Hey, mom.
嗨宝贝 嗨老妈
Oh, god, it's so great to have the rams back in l.A.
天呀 公羊队重回洛杉矶真是太好了
You know, I've missed tailgating.
你知道我超想念车尾聚餐会的
You know what I love?
知道我最爱什么嘛
Putting my hand up and having somebody come by
就是举起我的手 然后有人经过
And give me a high five.
给我击个掌
Hey!
嘿
It's the best. It's the best.
这感觉最好了 真的最好了
Honey, can I have the purell?
亲爱的让我用下洗手液好嘛
John, you want to sit in the shade?
约翰你想坐在树荫下嘛
No, I like the sun myself, like a lizard.
不 我自己喜欢阳光 像蜥蜴一样
Move the chair. Move the chair.
搬椅子搬椅子
Okay. Go, go, go.
好吧 走走走
Come here.
到这儿来
Okay.
好的
How's that?
怎么样
Oh, now I have to lift my feet up if I want a drink.
噢 那我想喝饮料时 我还得翘起腿
I need hydration.
我还是要进行水合作用的
I'm not a lizard.
我又不是只蜥蜴
No, honey,
不 亲爱的
Just relax and enjoy the clam dip.
你就放松享受蛤蜊汁吧
Clam dip? Oh!
蛤蜊汁 哦
Clam dip is a tailgating tradition.
那是车尾聚餐会的传统菜
Now I emailed you the recipe
我把食谱发邮件给你了
but maybe it went to spam
也许成垃圾邮件了
Because of the word clam.
因为这个词
Yep. It's all right, sweetheart.
是啊 没关系哒 小可爱
You like hummus? No, dear, i don't.
你喜欢豆沙嘛 不亲爱的 不喜欢
Veggies? Fun.
蔬菜呢 可以有
I can't wait to taste the dirt.
我迫不及待尝到土味了
No problem just dump a bunch of clam dip on them.
没问题 在上面浇上一层蛤蜊汁就可以了
Yeah, I might not have realized the importance of this clam dip.
是的 我可能还没理解这道菜的重要性
Oh, honey, it's okay.
噢亲爱的 没关系的
These off-brand sodas totally make up for it.
这些杂牌的苏打水 已经弥补你的错失了
I love Dr. Pobb.
我爱喝这个
Yeah, yeah, don't sweat it.
是啊是啊 别担心
You'd have to be superhuman to please the Short family.
你得成为一个超人 才能取悦肖特家庭
Of course, we do it every year at our new year's eve party,
当然了 我们每年的新年晚会都这么做
But I'm heavily sedated.
但是我已经得心应手了
Right. I actually think it's more impressive
没错 其实我觉得
To throw an amazing party for a milestone event.
为里程碑事件举办一个了不起的派对更骄人
You know, like when your kids realize
你知道 当你孩子们意识到
That boogers aren't food.
鼻屎不是食物的时候
Ooh, I'd kill for a burger right now.
哦 我此刻就想吃汉堡
Booger, babe.
宝贝我说的是鼻屎
Ooh. Did I get it?
我鼻上还有吗
You were so right.
你说的太对了
We should've never tried to stake this out as our own.
我们从来就不应该揽这件事的
There's steak?
有牛排
No.
没有
This was a huge mistake.
这是个大失误
There's steak?
还有牛排啊
No. No.
没有 没有
All I wanted to do was impress your family
我想做的就是给你家人留个好印象
And now they're just going to remember this as the tailgate
现在他们就会记得这车尾聚餐会
That Matt and Colleen screwed up.
马特和科琳搞砸了
It's okay. I'm going to save this.
没关系的 我会处理好的
There's a very easy solution.
有个非常简单的解决办法
Clams?
有蛤蜊吗
Anybody got any fresh clams? No, man.
有人有新鲜的蛤蜊嘛 没有
Clams? No?
蛤蜊啊 没有吗
Mussels?
贻贝呢
Bivalves of any kind, sir?
先生 任何一种贝壳类的有吗
Hey, man, a couple tailgates down
嘿不远处
There's a whole seafood spread that nobody's watching.
有个没人看的全是海鲜的推广
And there's an unaccompanied purse if you're feeling brave.
如果你很勇敢的话还有个无人领的手提袋
Oh, my god, you're kurt warner.
哦我的神呀 你是库尔特·华纳啊
Hey, man, how you doing?
嘿你好呀
I'm a huge fan.
我是你的大粉丝
Thanks, man.
谢了老兄
Hey, can-can you do me a favor?
嘿 你能-能帮我个忙吗
Do you have good food?
你有好的食物嘛
Oh, sure.
哦当然了
Okay.
好的
All right, come on.
好叭 来吧
Thank you so much. Right this way.
非常感谢 这边来
Hey, everybody, everybody.
嘿大伙 大伙
Look who heard about Colleen's amazing tailgate
看看是谁听说了科琳惊奇的车尾聚餐会
And wanted to join us. Hey, how's everybody doing?
并且想来加入我们的 嘿 大家好吗
Oh, my god.
哦天哪
Kurt Warner!
库尔特·华纳
Oh, my gosh! Kurt Warner!
哦天哪 库尔特·华纳
Is this where the food's at?
这就是食物所在地吗
Amazing-this is like looking in the mirror.
太了不起了 这简直就是镜水花月
Hi! We love you, we love you.
嗨 我们爱你 我们爱你
And I am basically best friends with Marshall Faulk, who you...
我基本上是马歇尔·福克的最好朋友 你是...
Hey, hey, is that one of those misting fans?
嘿 嘿那是喷雾风扇吗
Yeah? I mean...
是嘛 我是说...
Would you like it?
你会喜欢吗
I wouldn't not like it, thank you.
我不会不喜欢 谢谢
That feels awesome.
那真是超棒耶
This is so cool.
太酷了
I know, I know, it's Kurt Warner,
我知道我知道 是库尔特·华纳
two-time league mvp,
两次都是团队的MVP
Super bowl mvp, future hall of famer...
超级碗的MVP 名人堂的未来...
Yeah, yeah, yeah, all that.
是是是 都是
But he's Kurt Warner, the guy who got your family
但是他是库尔特·华纳 是那个让你家人
To stop complaining about my tailgate.
停止抱怨我的车尾聚餐会的人
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 没错
Yeah.
是的
Is he stealing Sophia's teddy bear?
他是在偷苏菲亚的泰迪熊吗
Okay, one more hug from you, then he's all mine, okay?
好了 再抱我它一下 然后它就是我的了好嘛
Okay? Okay.
好嘛 好吧
All right.
好吧
Okay, all right, all right.
好的 好了好了
That's...
那是...
Give it to him. Thank you, thank you.
给他吧 谢谢 谢谢你们
My dog's going to love chewing on this thing.
我的狗狗可喜欢咀嚼这东西了
You know what? She doesn't need it.
你知道吗 她不需要它了
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表