剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Let's try on some dresses.
让我们试婚纱吧
Well, you, not me.
是你不是我
I wait until after the store closes.
我会等到商店关门后再试
Merry Christmas, ladies.
女士们 圣诞快乐
Thanks, Chris.
谢谢克里斯
We are going to find this bride-to-be's perfect dress.
我们会为这位新娘找到完美婚纱
Whoever cries first wins.
先哭者胜
Oh, this is going to be so fun. Whee!
这会非常有趣
Honey, I know your mom couldn't be here,
宝贝 我知道你妈妈不能来
but don't worry, I'll be your substitute mom
但没关系 我来代替就好
and I could even pretend things are complicated between us.
我甚至可以假装我们之间关系复杂
Anything, just to make this a special day for you.
让你开开心心渡过如此特别的日子
Thank you so much, Joan.
非常感谢 琼
Just don't run off with Chris, okay?
你别跟克里斯私奔就好了
Because that's something my real mom would do.
换我妈的话 她应该都私奔去了
I feel like that's not an option.
克里斯应该是基的吧
You don't know her.
你不够了解我妈
This day is special for me, too...
今天对我来说也非常特殊
because I didn't get to do this
因为我没能帮希瑟的婚礼做这个
for Heather's wedding because she was pregnant,
因为她当时怀孕了
and Jen bought her dress in a thrift store because she's edgy.
珍就因为精打细算所以在二手店买♥♥婚纱
Yeah, hey, quick tip.
给你点小提示
Go for the couture dresses first
首先去高级婚纱区
so they start pouring the good bubbly.
他们会开始给你倒好香槟
And then at the last minute,
在最后一分钟
you go over and get a knock-off dress,
你走过去拿起一件打折婚纱
because the champagne is already in our stomachs,
这时候香槟已经到你的肚子里去了
so take that, bitches.
奈我什么何啊 小贱♥人♥
Let's try on some dresses.
让我们来试试这些婚纱
Well, you, not me.
当然是你试 不是我
I wait until after the store closes.
我会等到关门后才试
Come on.
快点
Chris, honey, running on empty over here.
亲爱的克里斯 我的杯子又空了
Thank you
谢谢你
So, what do we think
大家觉得怎么样啊
That looks fun to dance in
穿它跳舞肯定很有趣
Yeah, it's
没错 这简直
I'm almost at a loss for words
我不知道怎么说了
Joan, I'm going to pass the mic to you
还是让琼来说吧
Terrible
糟透了
Oh, my...
我的天
Oh, I didn't mean that, honey
我不是故意的 宝贝
It just popped out. It's fine
我只是冲口而出 没关系的
You are beautiful
你很漂亮的
Cut me off, it's the champagne
别再给我继杯了 都是香槟的错
No, I'm not crazy about this dress, either
没事 我也没特别喜欢这套婚纱
It's just, Chris wanted me to channel my inner Chris.
只不过 克里斯想让我照他心中的形象去穿
Oh, don't do that to her, ever
别这样对她 千万别
Oh, oh, no, sure... you know what
哦 肯定不 你知道吗
I have some princess necklines
我有很多公主风的项链
and some cap sleeves
还有泡泡袖
My middle name is options
老子名叫任君选择
Isn't this so fun
这也太逗了
So fun
太逗了
Options
任君选择
Anyone else sick of Chris
只有我一个人受不了克里斯吗
What about... this one
这一件呢 怎么样
Tavern hussy
小酒馆的野丫头
Oh, my gosh
噢 我天
Oh, I'm so sorry
实在太抱歉了
It's okay, it's an upgrade from pirate wench
没关系 好歹是海盗船上小女仆的升级版了
There's more where this came from
比这衣服的原型来源好多了
I don't mean to be dramatic
我不是故意小题大造的
because that seems to be Chris's thing
小题大造这些留给克里斯
but have we been here for 1,001 black, moonless nights
但我们在这里坐了千万个世纪了
Yeah, maybe even longer
没错 也许要更久
But you know what, if you want to get out of here
不过要是想走的话 很简单
all you have to do is, next time she comes out
只要她下一次出来的时候
tell her you love it, and then we can skedaddle
对她说 这裙子超好看 就这件 那我们就可以走了
I don't know, this seems
不能这样吧
like such an important thing to lie about
选婚纱那么重大 不能为了走而撒谎吧
No, come on, just make something up
别这样啊 随便编点什么就可以
Here try it out on me
来拿我试一下
Jen, I love how you...
珍 我特别喜欢你这
You know what? I'm regretting this already
你知道吗 我已经后悔了
Okay, but I have a good one
好吧 我想到一套好说辞
for the next time you wear that outfit
下次你再穿这套衣服的时候用
Okay, so when she comes out
这样 当她走出来的时候
you just tell her that it looks beautiful
你跟她说 看起来很美
Oh, I need some more champagne
哦 要是非让我撒谎的话
if I'm going to lie like this
我还得再喝点香槟
I heard the C word
我听到有人说香槟喔
What about this one
这一件怎么样
Boo
难看死
Okay, I'm going to keep trying, okay
没事 我再继续试几件 没事的
Joan
琼
Well, I just can't bear the thought of her
我只是受不了自己脑补
walking down the aisle in a dress that's less than perfect.
她穿着一件不完美的婚纱走在走廊
Hey, guys, check this out
嘿 快看啊 看这一件
Huh
怎么了
This is the dress I totally would have worn
要是我结婚那天没怀孕的话
when I got married had I not been knocked up.
我绝对会穿套婚纱去
I think dressing like that is what got you knocked up
我以为你穿这套是为了卖♥♥身怀孕
Do you think that Colleen would mind
你猜科琳会不会介意我
if I wore this to the wedding
穿这个去参加婚礼
I mean, of course, she wouldn't mind... why would she mind
可是 她肯定不会介意的 她为什么要介意呢
I'm going to wear it, but let's keep it
那我就穿它了 不过我们把它当成一个
as, like, a fun surprise, so don't tell her
一个惊喜吧 别告诉她
Hey, how's it going in here
嗨 怎么样了
Pretty good... I think the next one's going to do the trick
挺不错的 我猜下一件一定能让大家满意
Okay, um, listen
不错 听我说
Joan is feeling a lot of pressure
琼有点压力
to make sure that you find the perfect dress
因为要确保帮你挑出完美婚纱
and you should really just choose the one you want
你应该挑一套你自己喜欢的
You know, the one that makes you happy
就像 能让你自己很开心的那种
or really any dress, because this is a living nightmare
或者随便哪件 因为这太煎熬了
I already picked a dress
我已经选好了
What
什么
I want to wear my dream dress
我想穿我的梦幻礼服
The dress I bought the first time I was engaged
我第一次订婚时候买♥♥的那件
But then I found out that this day of shopping
因为我发现这种逛街购物的一天
meant so much to Joan
对琼来说意义非凡
Okay, so we've, we've been here all day for nothing
好吧 所以我们在这一天 啥都没干
Yeah
是的
Okay. I'm sorry
不错 对不起啊
I just thought I was being so thoughtful
我还觉得自己挺心细的
because I wanted this to be the day
因为我想让用这一天弥补
that she never had with Heather
琼和她女儿没能经历的一天
Well, that is very sweet
确实不错 很贴心
I thought so. Yeah
我觉得也是 没错
But seriously, don't ever pull this crap with me again
讲真 别再对我做这种傻事了
I got a sitter for this
为了来选婚纱我得要请保姆看家
Oh, Chris, thank you so much
克里斯 太谢谢你了
for helping me find the dress of my dreams
帮我选出了我的梦寐以求的礼服
Oh, my wife wore something like that at our wedding
是吗 我老婆也在婚礼上穿了一套类似的
Confused
以为我是基吗
So was I
我当时也是
It's so pretty. Oh, thank you
衣服好美 是嘛 谢谢
But you know it's not a dress, right
但你是知道这不是礼服
It's bridal lingerie
只是件婚纱内衬吧
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表