剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
It's okay. It's all right.
没事没事 行了
Okay, now i just need
好了 现在要做的事是
Those pain pills to kick in.
吃点止疼药
Hope you don't mind, i took a few for myself.
别生气哈 我也吃了几个
You know, for-for my nerves and my addiction.
是因为我为人紧张... 还有药瘾
Yeah, sure. Knock yourself out, the cleaning lady does.
好 随便吧 清洁大姐也是这样的
Look at that. You got smart locks.
看啊 你还弄了把智能锁啊
Yeah. You know, me and the wife,
你知道不 我和我老婆
We just put in a "turlet" you can flush from your phone.
下了一个 "冲冲" 就能用手♥机♥控制冲水了
Watch this.
看着
I just flushed it-- you can't see it, but i flushed it.
刚才我就冲水了... 你虽然看不到 但是我冲了哦
Take you at your word.
我信你
Now i'm putting a fanny washer on.
现在我要选一个冲屁屁的
I hope my mother-in-law ain't on there again.
希望我丈母娘这次不在上面
She got a weak heart.
她承受不住
Oscar, i'm really seeing a new side of you.
奥斯卡 我真是对你另眼相看了呢
You didn't strike me as the kind of guy
我从来没想过你
That's into home automation.
对家庭自动化这么懂行
she was on there.
好吧 她真的在家
Yup... I woke her up.
我把她吵醒了
Oscar?
奥斯卡
my god, have you been living up there?
我滴神 你一直都住上头吗
No.
没
I was just helping Greg
我在帮格雷格
With a little diy situation.
搞点小工程
I know a lot about them, 'cause,
这方面我还挺懂的 那个
I had three diys when i was in high school.
我高中的时候就会自己动手做
hey, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
You're home.
你回来了
Yeah. Hi, greg.
昂 嗨 格雷格
I thought you said it was just the locks,
我记得你说过只是个锁而已
And also we agreed that oscar is an outside friend.
而且我们之前说好奥斯卡不进家的
Well, yeah, well, we finished that,
那个 那个 我们装完锁
But then it was so easy to add on.
但是又冒出来新的灵感
I mean, now we got music,
我是说 现在我们装了音乐
And security cameras, and thermostats.
监控 还有恒温器
I mean, it's gonna be like living in Epcot.
我是说 就跟住在未来世界似的
The theme park from 1985?
你说那个1985年就建好的主题公园啊
Setting thermostat to 85.
温度设定85
Cool. Well, thermostats are neat,
挺炫哈 恒温器还行
But maybe just don't go any further.
但是别的你就省省吧
But, honey, we're so close to living in the future.
可是 亲爱的 我们差一点点就像活在未来了
But we can't really live in the future.
但是我们并不能真的活在未来
Yeah. Right?
是啊 对吧
We was getting deep on that.
我们想的有点多
I've also gotten pretty deep into some pain pills.
我药也吃了不少
Hey, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
Look up and smile to the camera.
往上看 朝监控笑笑
I can see you on my phone right now.
我想在就能从我的手♥机♥里看到你哦
This is so cool.
炫到爆啊
you look beautiful in fisheye.
广角看你真美
Cool. Yeah.
酷 行吧
Do you think you could just unlock the door, though?
你能先把门打开不
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. One second. Okay.
好 好 好 好 一秒钟 好的
Let me just...
等我把...
man, my phone just died.
天啊 手♥机♥死机了
Well, you can just use your hands.
那个 你手动开门不好吗
Greg?
格雷格
Unlock front door.
前门开锁
Door locks offline.
开锁功能离线
hold on, one second. I just got to get a charger.
等会啊 一秒钟 我找一下充电器
Why is it so hot in here?
怎么家里这么热
change temperature to 68 degrees.
温度调到68度
Thermostat set to 100 degrees.
恒温器设定100度
No. Greg.
不 格雷格
Lark needs to be changed, and, honestly,
孩子该换尿布了 说实话
If you don't open this door, i might need to be, too.
你再不开门 我也憋不住了
Yeah, okay, honey.
知道了 亲爱的
I'm trying to open the door, okay?!
我正努力开门呢 好吗
It's just nothing is working.
只是啥都不顶用了
Yeah. I'm sensing a theme, greg.
好 格雷格 我就这样静静的看你
Playing "greg's theme."
播放 “格雷格的主题“ 歌♥单
Wh... No, no.
啥... 不 不
greg?
格雷格
damn it, no. Honey.
我靠 不 亲爱的
Let-let me just work it out, okay?
让我 让我把这个事处理一下 好吗
Playing "greg's workout mix."
播放 "格雷格燃脂混音" 歌♥单
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
"Come on, greg. Come on, greg."
"加油 格雷格 坚持 格雷格"
'You can do it. You're huge. Get jacked!"
"你能行的 你这么高大 腿抬高"
Pump it. Pump it up, buddy. Are you working out?
"吸气 吸气 兄弟" 你是在健身吗
Greg, honey.
格雷 亲爱的
Just open the door.
就把门打开吧
I promise you're not in trouble, okay?
我保证不跟你算账 好吗
Okay, okay. I'm trying.
知道了 知道了 我正开着呢
I am trying to o...
我正开...
No. Greg.
不 格雷
That can't be good.
大事不妙
Honey, I need you to call the fire department.
亲爱的 你还是叫消防部吧
Fire. Fire. Fire.
消防 消防 消防
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别别别
"Yeah, there you go, greg, you can do it."
"这就对了嘛 格雷 就说你能做到"
"Now get even more jacked."
"现在把腿再抬高"
I want you to stand by me
我想你在婚礼上
During the ceremony. I'd be honored.
站在我旁边 我的荣幸
And hold Tank, she is my best man
抱着小坦 她是我的伴郎
It was so beautful And i was just trying to hold it together
真是美艳动人 我一直努力绷着
because i was
因为我是
Officiating the wedding.
是婚礼的主持
And also i am a really ugly crier.
而且我哭起来丑爆了
Right, matt? No. What?
对不 马特 没啊 说啥呢
You're so beautiful all the time.
你什么时候都美
Hey, what happened to your engagement?
嗨 你俩订婚又是个怎么回事
Yeah, you guys made such A big deal divorcing to make
是呢 你俩那天说的那么隆重
A statement, and then you steal my thunder during the proposal.
还在我的求婚仪式上抢了我的风头
She was crying. Beautifully.
她感动到哭 依然美丽动人
Well, we-we did
我们确实
get our marriage license, and, uh,
领了结婚证 而且
and I got
而且我
a bow tie that is sexy as fudge,
打了性感的领结暗示她
But we s... Just haven't figured out when to do it.
但我们 还没想好什么时候结婚
It's just hard to find a time
主要是很难找个合适的时间
When we can get everybody together.
能把一家人都聚齐
Right. Well, except for every week,
是啊 尽管我们每周
When we have brunch for hours.
都一起共进早午餐好几个小时
So,
话说
Are you really an ordained Mexican?
你真的是法定墨西哥人吗
Minister. Oh, interesting.
是证婚人 真有意思
Okay.
很好
Interesting.
有意思
Do you feel anything yet?
你感觉出什么了吗
No, do you? - No.
没有 你呢 - 没有
Joanie.
琼妮
Joanie, let's get married.
琼妮 咱们结婚吧
Now?
现在吗
Why not? We're all here.
当然了 正好全家都在
Uh, I think Matt left.
我想我们把马特落下了
Whatever, we can do it without him.
管他呢 没有他也行
I'm sitting right here.
我就在这儿坐着呢
Oh, hey, Matt. Great!
马特 你在啊 太好了
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表