剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Up again, honey.
又涨价了 亲爱的
John...
约翰
So, I'm really gonna sign the paperwork, huh?
那我真的要签咯
Whenever you're ready.
只要你准备好了就可以
Aw... You win.
好吧 你赢了
Huh? All right.
好了吧
I don't want to buy an Aston Martin.
我不想买♥♥什么阿斯顿·马丁
I want the Chevelle.
我想买♥♥雪佛兰
And I'll pay anything.
不管花多少钱
I won't let you leave this lot
我不会任你留着这车
until I've bought your car.
除非你让我买♥♥了
I don't think that's the right way to negotiate.
我觉得这样还价不合适吧
I got this. No. No.
让我来
Name your price. I'll double it.
你说个价吧 我出两倍
I'll even throw in the two coffees
甚至外加这两杯咖啡
and this new pen
这根新笔
and this gold stapler that I-I borrowed.
还有我借的这个黄金订书机都可以
Maybe he doesn't want to sell the car
可能他不想卖♥♥这辆车
because it means something to him.
是因为这车对他有特别的意义
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想再提这事儿
See... There? You were wrong, Joanie.
听见没 琼妮 你错了
The car was my ex-wife's.
这车是我前妻的
I should be over her by now,
如今我应该放下她了
and I would sell it to you if I was, but I'm not.
如果我放下了 我就会卖♥♥给你们 但我没有
John?
约翰
Could Gavin and I have a word?
我能和加文聊聊吗
No, he's about to cave.
不 他这是在给你挖坑
But okay.
那好吧
I'm ready to move on.
我已经准备好放下过去继续向前
I'll give you a great price on the car.
我会卖♥♥你们个好价钱
Sounds like you're getting more than I am out of this deal.
听起来这笔生意里你比我赚的要多啊
I'm not sure I'm interested in a "x80x9cgreat price"
我不确定我喜欢你说的"好价钱"
John.
约翰
Uh, leave this to the professionals, hmm?
让专业人士来处理
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表