剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
They were clearly up there in the nosebleeds with us
很明显是和我们一样坐在上面的流鼻血区
You are so good
你太棒了
You are good
你真是棒
You're like that woman tv detective
你就像电视里的那个女侦探
You know, she's so brilliant at her job
她在工作上特别出色
Mm-hmm
嗯哼
Her personal life's a mess, but
她的个人生活是一团糟 但是
Yeah, what can you do
是呀 你还能怎样
Anyway, um, I think all this is a little too much for me
不管怎么样 所有这些对我来说已经有点承受不了了
So I'm going to go home and and think of ways
所以我要回家了 然后想想
I can give back to the community
回馈社区的办法
Hey, no, come on!
嘿 别 行了
What is your deal?
你的问题是什么
Like, what traumatized you as a child?
比如 你小的时候受过什么精神创伤
I was ten
我当时十岁
Oh, okay, so something actually did
好吧 所以你小的时候确实
Traumatize you as a child
受到过精神创伤
I was ten
我当时十岁
And we had tickets to the circus
我们有马戏团的票
And a mime had put a small rag on my seat
然后一个小丑在我的座位上放了一块小破布
And I sat down and then he pulled the rag out
我坐下来然后他把破布拉出来
And it looked like I had eliminated the rag
看起来就像是我清除了那块破布
He was good
他很厉害
Yeah, he sounds very talented
是的 听起来就很有才
Yeah
对
And so, yeah, so then that that mime
所以 没错 那个小丑
Played a trick on you
捉弄了你
Yeah
是的
And everybody was watching and laughing and
每个人都看着然后大笑
And that's why you became a therapist
这就是你成为一个治疗师的原因
No, that's unrelated
不是 和这个没关系
Okay
好吧
Let's go, rams!
耶 公羊队
Oh, I'm so glad you made me do this
我真高兴你坚持让我留下来看比赛
Ah! Oh, my god. Oh, my god!
啊 我的天哪 哦 我的天哪
Okay. What is that?
那是什么
Well, that's the mascot
这是吉祥物
And he's pretending that you're in his seat
他正在假装你坐在他的位子上
Oh, no, I don't like this
哦 不 我不喜欢这样
I know
我知道
Uh oh, rams fans
哦 公羊队粉丝们
Looks like somebody's in rampage's seat
看起来有人坐在了公羊狂暴的座位上
Oh, no!
哦 不
Oh, no, no, thank you
哦 不 不 谢谢你
I, I, I, I, don't want do this, I'm just on my way home
我 我 我 我不想这样做 我正准备回家
Uh, hey, joan, I think maybe you should play along
嘿 琼 我想也许你应该配合他
Because you're actually on the jumbotron
因为你现在正在大屏幕上
Oh, my god
我的天哪
Everybody's watching. They're laughing
每个人都在看着 他们在笑
Better show rampage your ticket,
最好给公羊狂暴看一下你的票
because he has his
因为他手里有他的票
Stop this!
停下
The only way to get rid of rampage
摆脱公羊狂暴的唯一方法
Is to beat him in a dance-off
就是在尬舞中击败他
No, no, I don't want a dance-off
不 不 我不想尬舞
You got to dance
你得跳舞
I don't want it
我不想
No, no, please!
不 不 求你
I just don't want to do this.
我就是不想跳
Oh, make it stop!
停下来
Please make it stop!
求你停下来
I can't. Get away from me, you old goat!
我不行 离我远点 你这个讨厌的老家伙
Okay, well, now we're actually getting kicked out
好吧 我们现在真的要被赶出去了
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表