剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
I'm like a father figure to her and she has a crush on me,
我在她心中像父亲一样 和这诊所的其他人样
as does everybody else in this place.
塞尔维对我有意思
Look, just stop embarrassing me.
不要再让我丢脸
You want me to stop embarrassing you?
你想让我停下
Yeah. Okay.
是的 好的
Because you have food stains
因为你实验袍背后
on the back of your lab coat.
有食物污渍
That's because I turn it around when I eat ribs.
那是因为我吃排骨的时候转身了
All right.
好吧
I know we always said we'd be honest with each other
我明白我们经常说应该对彼此坦诚
and there's clearly a problem here that we need to discuss.
但有个问题我们需要讨论
I'm not wearing lipstick.
我没涂口红
It's tinted lip balm.
这是有色润唇膏
You should try it before you rail on me.
在你奚落我之前你应该试一试
No.
不要
This is about the problem that you have with Heather.
这是你和希瑟的问题
I am not going to stand in your way if you want to fire her.
如果你想解雇她我会站在你这边
No, she's great.
不 她很好
She's the best receptionist we've ever had.
她是最棒的接待员
All right, look, I can read between the lines.
好吧 我懂你的意思了
You want her gone by the end of the day.
你想让她尽快离开嘛
That's fine.
那很好
Just make sure she knows it was you.
确保她知道是你的意思
You want to fire your wife?
你想开除你老婆
Well, I hadn't thought about it, but now that you bring it up,
我从未想过这个 但既然现在你提出来了
yes, I want it more than anything in life.
没错 我就是超想她离开老子的诊所
Hi.
嗨
About earlier, Yeah.
关于之前的事吗 是的
I thought that there's a bigger issue here
我觉得有个大问题
that we kind of need to talk about.
需要我们讨论
Oh, I agree.
我同意
I-I am not happy with the way things are going.
我不喜欢现在这样
Yeah, me, neither.
我也不喜欢
And I've been thinking we really need to make a change.
我们真的需要作出一个改变
So...
所以
Well,
好吧
she's no longer our receptionist.
她不再是我们的前台了
Well done, Tim.
干得好 蒂姆
Oh, hey, guys.
哦 嗨 小伙伴们
Loving my new parking spot.
超爱我的新停车位
I'm going to go see if I can fit a water feature
我要去看看能不能在我的新办公室
into my new office.
装得下一个水景
You promoted her?
你给她升职了吗
Yeah. You were supposed to fire her.
是的 你应该要解雇她的啊
On her first day as office coordinator?
在她第一天做办公室助理就解雇她吗
Oh, that's harsh.
哦 那太残忍♥
But it needs to be done,
但这需要做
and as her husband it might as well come from me.
作为她的丈夫还是我来做比较好
I'm sorry, Heather, but you're fired...
我很抱歉 希瑟 但你被解雇了
Is what I want you to say.
这是我想让你说的
But you're HR for the medical group,
但你是医药部的人力资源
so feel free to make it your own.
你自己自♥由♥发挥就好
Thank you, I love how creative my job is.
谢谢 我喜欢自己工作的创造性
We'll give her a call first thing tomorrow.
我们明天一来就会给她打电♥话♥
Good, that'll give me a chance
真棒 这会给我一个机会
to take her out tonight to soften the blow.
让我今晚带她出去缓冲一下
You won't promote her, right?
你不想让她升职对吗
Because I hear that sort of thing happens sometimes,
因为我偶尔听到一些事
which is crazy.
很疯狂
I got to say, this is so nice.
我得说 真是太棒了
Only the best for my bride.
只有最好的配得上我老婆
You mean your office coordinator.
你指的是你的办公室助理
Mmm. I got to tell you, babe,
嗯 宝贝 我得跟你说
I did not see that coming.
我没有预料到会这样
Yeah, one day you're up,
是的 你某一天升职了
the next you're down.
也可能会降职
None of it really matters as long as you have
那些都不重要 只要你有
a life as rich as ours... Yeah.
像我们一样富足的生活 是的
outside of work.
除却工作之外
That's the good stuff.
那真棒
Oh, that is so sweet.
哦真贴心
Listen, we should talk.
听着 我们必须谈谈
I'm so happy to be back,
我很高兴能够
you know, out there in the work force.
有工作 重返职场
I just...
我只是
I'm not sure that your office is the right fit for me.
我不确定你的办公室是否适合我
Wait, are you quitting?
等等 你要放弃吗
Yes, I'm so sorry... I love you so much, honey,
是的 我很抱歉 我非常爱你 宝贝
and I think we're such a great couple at home
我们在家是非常棒的一对
and I don't want to risk losing any of that magic that we have
我不想失去这种我们婚姻里有的魔力
in our marriage by spending... Spending too much time together!
来花费在 花太多时间呆在一起
Yes! I feel the same way.
是的 我也这样觉得
Oh, my God, you do?
哦天哪 你也这样想吗
God, Tim, we are so in sync.
天呐 蒂姆 我们真是心灵相通
We are just...
我们只是
That is why we are the envy
之举是为什么
of all of our friends.
我们所有的朋友都嫉妒我们
Ah.
啊
Wait a minute.
等等
If you felt that way, why didn't you say anything to me?
如果你也这样觉得为什么不对我说呢
Well, I just knew how much you loved the job
我只是觉得你非常爱这份工作
and the last thing I wanted to do was hurt your feelings.
我最不想做的就是伤害你的感情
Oh, honey, that is so sweet.
哦宝贝 你真贴心
I thought I shut that off.
我以为我关掉了
That touches my heart that you...
真让我觉得感动
Oh, it's HR.
哦 是人力资源
HR? You know what?
什么 人力资源 你知道
I didn't turn in my timecard yesterday.
我昨天没有还我的时间卡
Give it to me, they're not supposed to call tonight.
给我 他们今晚不应该打来
Hi, Matilda.
嗨 玛蒂尔达
She's quitting.
她要不干了
Hey, she quit! Okay.
嘿 她辞职了 好的
Oh! What's wrong with you?
哦 你怎么了
Oh, okay, okay.
哦好的
Can we get a box?
我们能拿一个盒子吗
It's... no, thank you for calling and telling me.
不 谢谢你打来告诉我
Yeah. Checking my phone.
对 看看我的手♥机♥
That's nice.
太好了
I just got fired.
我刚被炒了
What?
什么
No! Why?
别啊 为什么
Did you fire me, Tim?
提姆 是你要炒我吧
What?
什么
No!
才没有
Oh, Tim.
别装了 提姆
Well, I...
好吧 我
Okay, I admit this was handled poorly.
好吧 我承认这么处理不妥
You think?
你以为呢
I knew that you just, you know,
我知道你只是 你懂的
you wanted to preserve the magic of the marriage.
你想保持婚姻的魔力
Okay, well, actually, you didn't know that.
好吧 你其实根本不知道
Okay, I didn't know that. No.
好吧 我不知道 对
But look, I felt the same way, so it's perfect.
但是你瞧 我也有同感 简直完美
I solved our problem.
我把问题解决了
Oh, yeah.
是 没错
Yeah.
没错
You solved that problem.
你解决了这个问题
Now you have a new problem.
现在你有新的问题了
Hey... well, ha-ha to you.
喂 好吧 呵呵
You can take my wallet,
你尽管拿走我钱包
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表