剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Huh? Oh, yeah, the hell with it.
啊 哦 还好 去他的
Don't even want to do it anymore.
都没心情再去做某件事了
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你说什么呢
Do what? Do what anymore?
什么某件事 要再去做什么
Ask you to marry me.
向你求婚啊
You were gonna ask me to marry you?
你想向我求婚吗
Yeah, but who cares now? It's stupid.
对啊 但是都现在这样了谁还关心这个 好蠢
I mean, I'm just gonna look like a copycat.
我是说 我就算求了也像个跟屁虫一样
Matt?
马特
What?
怎么
Come with me.
跟我来
Okay.
好的
Okay, this obviously
好吧 事情发展很明显
didn't go the way that I planned,
跟我的原计划有出入
but nothing about us has.
但咱俩之间貌似从来就没有套路
I love you.
我爱你
And that is one thing that has not changed.
这件事从未改变
And it never will.
以后也不会
Colleen Brandon Ortega?
科琳·布兰登·奥特加
This floor is wet.
地板是湿的
Oh.
噢
Um,
嗯
will you do me the honor of...
你愿意让我有幸
man, I really hope this is water...
干 我真希望这是水
of, uh,
呃
making me the happiest man on Earth
在我的余生里
for the rest of my life?
成为世界上最快乐的人吗
A pair of chicken cuff links?
一对小鸡袖扣
It's us.
这是我们
Please marry me.
请嫁给我
Yes!
好的
Yes! I love you.
我愿意 我爱你
I love your whole crazy family.
你们这一家疯子我都爱
I love all of it. I love you.
我爱你们每个人 我爱你
Yes!
我愿意
If this is gonna go past kissing,
如果你们亲了还要继续后面的
I'm just gonna sneak out of here.
我先闪人了哈
Guys?
大伙儿
We're engaged.
我们订婚了
Can someone stop this?
有人能阻止一下吗
She's so old.
她都那么老了
Wow.
哇
That was not
这可不是
the reaction I expected.
我期望的反应
I guess that is her boyfriend.
这么看那还真是她男朋友
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表