剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, you know what? I'm gonna text Matt...
你知道不 我现在要给马特发信息
Yes. Let him know that we're not
好 告诉他我们不能
gonna actually make it to his wedding.
准时参加他的婚礼
I'll book us a hotel room
我来给咱们订酒店
right next to the airport, we'll take
就订在机场附近 我们将
the first flight out in the morning.
搭明天早上第一班飞机
You will do no such thing.
用不着订房♥间
Just stay here with us.
和我们一起住呗
Our tiny home is your tiny home. Right, Clem?
我们的小家就是你们的小家 对不对 克莱
Sure, yeah.
当然 就是
Okay, you know what? I-I don't care where we stay.
好吧 你知道不 我不关心咱们在哪住
I just want everybody to be together
我只希望咱们都在一起
so that I know that the people I love are safe.
这样我才知道我爱的人都安全
Totally agree. Yep. Okay?
完全同意 嗯
I'll just meet you guys back there.
咱们等会儿在这汇合
I need a minute to mourn
我得花上点时间去悼念一下
my favorite room in the house.
这座房♥子里我最喜爱的部分
That fridge saw me naked more than you did.
那冰箱看我全♥裸♥的次数比你还要多
Oh, I know she did.
我知道
Okay. Ooh. Sorry, sir.
好啦 吁 抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Can we take your coats? Mmhmm.
让我们帮你们放外套好不好 嗯
Oh, yeah, thank you. Oh, yeah.
谢谢 好
Sorry, kiddo. Just get that there.
对不起 孩子 把胳膊伸那边
Oh, ooh. Oh, sorry, oh, sorry.
噢 唷 对不起 对不起
Oh, sorry. Okay...
噢 对不起 好了
If you could just pull that off. Oh, yeah. Okay.
帮我拽一下 好了 结束
Ooh!
噢
Where are we gonna put them?
把外套放哪里
I don't know.
不知道
You know, everything we need,
我们需要的东西
we have here in this... I'm gonna say kitchen?
我们都放在这 我该把这儿叫厨房♥是不是
Oh, no, no, no, um, I'm in the kitchen.
噢 不对 我这是厨房♥
You're in the living room. Oh.
你们坐的那儿叫客厅 哇
I'm in hell.
我坐的叫地狱
Okay, hey, you know, we got each other.
好了 我们大家都在一起
And that's all that matters.
这才最重要
Ow! Oh!
啊 噢
♪ Clementine. ♪
♪ 克莱蒂娜 ♪
Nope.
不对
♪ Clementine. ♪
♪ 克莱蒂娜 ♪
Nope.
不对
♪ Clementine. ♪
♪ 克莱蒂娜 ♪
Nope.
不对
♪ Clementine ♪
♪ 克莱蒂娜 ♪
There it is.
就这样
♪ Clem... ♪
♪ 克莱... ♪
Wait, what was it again?
等等 是啥了的
What are you doing there, bud?
你在弄啥 小伙子
Oh, I'm just noodling. It relaxes me.
我就是捋捋顺 放松一下
Yeah, why don't you go noodle somewhere else?
你去别地方捋捋顺好不好
Hmm? Fine.
嗯 行
I'll just go to the breakfast nook.
我去早餐角
All right.
好
Ah!
啊
Honey, listen, I just... ooh, God...
亲爱的 听着 我... 噢 天...
Listen, honey.
听着 亲爱的
I want you to remember that
我希望你记得
our house almost burned down.
我们的房♥子几乎夷为平地
I know. Okay?
我记得 没事吧
I just need some space.
我只是需要点空间
I know. I know you do.
我知道 我知道你需要
I know.
我知道
I'm not...
我不是
Okay. Get off me.
噢 放开我
You're hogging the bed.
你把床都占了
You're tiny.
你长得小需要的地方小
Can we switch?
咱俩换换位置行不行
Your dad's not wearing bottoms.
你老爹没穿裤子
Oh, yeah. Okay.
噢 好 好
Okay.
好
Okay. Ah!
好 啊
WhWhoa, whwhoa, oh, yeah. Sorry.
咳 咳 噢 对不起
Okay, that's... Hey. Ah.
那 嘿 啊
Watch your... Switch spots.
看着点儿 换位置
You know I'm an aggressive outside spoon.
你知道我特别喜欢往右占床
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对 好
Come on. Okay, handsy.
过来 行 毛手毛脚的家伙
Over here. Sorry.
过来 对不起
Oh. There you go. Here we go.
噢 你好了 完事
Oh, hi.
噢 嘿
Okay.
好
Let me get my arm. Sorry.
让我把胳膊拿过来 对不起
Ow. Can we switch?
唷 咱俩换换行不行
You know how I wake up.
你知道我醒来什么样
Yeah. Yep.
噢 行
Would you guys just shut up?
你们能不能闭嘴
We're trying to fall asleep down here!
我们要在下铺睡觉
Hey, don't tell me to shut up in my own home.
别在我家里告诉我闭嘴
Hey. Your home...
嘿 你家
that's in our yard!
可是在我们院子里
Fine, then we will move it to the driveway.
行 那我们搬去路边好了
I'd move it to the ocean.
换我就搬去海洋
That's the one place that Dad can't burn down.
在海上老爸就不能烧房♥子
Not fair! This is not my fault!
冤枉 这不怪我
Chocolate in the washing machine,
巧克力放洗衣机里
fine, that's me.
可以 那是我♥干♥的
Family of squirrels living in our cedar closet,
杉木壁橱里有一窝松鼠
I'm guilty.
怪我
Chocolate in the dryer,
巧克力在烘干机里
yes, me again! But not this!
对 又是我♥干♥的 但烧房♥子不是我的错
You guys are so embarrassing! No one likes you.
你们都没个样 讨厌
You're embarrassing! Tim!
你才没样 提姆
What? She won't remember this, she's on her period.
咋了 她不会记得的 她月经来发疯而已
That's not how periods work!
月经过后不会忘记事情的
Yeah, you'd know.
等着瞧
There's a stranger at the door with an ax.
门口有个拿斧子的陌生人
Come in!
进来
Sorry, guys. Don't mean to interrupt.
抱歉 大伙儿 不好意思打扰到你们
I came to let you know the cause of the fire.
我来告诉你们起火的原因
The dryer overheated because there was
烘干机过热事因为
a chocolate wrapper jammed in it.
巧克力包装卡在里面
Oh, dude. What?
噢 你这家伙 什么
Dad!
爸
Well, that could have been anyone.
也可能是别人
The important thing is we're all together.
还好我们都在一起
You know what, guys?
你们知道吗 大伙儿
I really am kind of loving this.
我真有点爱上这段经历
This is a real show dog.
这是专业表演狗 瞧它的正步
Watch her prance; she's a natural.
它天生就是这块料
Prancy prance, prance, prance.
挺胸抬头走正步 正步
We got a ribbon-winner here!
获奖者在这里
Help! My dog ate my son's wedding ring.
快来人 我的狗吞了我儿子的结婚戒指
Sir, if you'll just sign in and take a seat,
先生 你得登个记坐一会儿
someone will be right with you.
会有人来接待你的
Sign in? But-but she could die.
登记 但是她会死的
Oh, are these suckers for everybody?
喔 这些奶糖是为所有人准备的吗
Honey,
亲爱的
don't panic. I'll get us in there.
别慌 我会想办法到那儿的
We have to get to Mexico.
我们得去墨西哥
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表