剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
You got it?
懂了吗
Yeah, I got it.
懂了
Ma'am? I need you to wait here until the police arrive.
女士 请您留在这儿等警♥察♥过来
Billy?
比利
Is it you?
是你吗
Billy, is the war over?
比利 战争结束了吗
Oh, Billy, you're home.
你终于回来了 比利
Oh, no, she has really lost it. Oh, Billy, Billy.
她失忆了 比利 比利
Oh, you're home. Oh, Mom, Mom.
你回来了 妈 妈
Come on, we're gonna go back
来 我们这就回
to the lollipop castle.
棒棒糖城♥堡♥
That's what we call the home.
就是我们家
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, let's go.
好了 咱们走
It's a very distinct loud, buzzy-rattly sound,
那声音特别响 还嗡嗡的
like, um, like a rattlesnake on a game show.
就像 游戏节目里的响尾蛇
You know what, I bet they already have that in Japan.
那我打赌日本已经有了
I'm sorry,
不好意思
but your car's not making the noise.
但不是你的车弄出的噪音
You mean you couldn't find
你是说你找不出
the source of the noise.
噪音的来源
No, there's no noise.
不 就没有噪音
And I can't fix something if I can't find it.
而且如果我找不出毛病 我就没什么可修的
So, you're just not gonna fix my car?
就是说你不给我修车咯
We only fix cars that are broken here.
我们这儿只修坏车
Well, that's quite a policy.
只修坏车喔
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
You're kidding me! Come on!
我去 开什么玩笑
Where are you at?!
你到底在哪儿响呢
The point is,
关键是
this auto mechanic didn't think
那个汽车修理工觉得
I knew what I was talking about
我不知所云
because I'm a woman, which made me feel
就因为我是女的
really terrible
这让我非常不爽
because I didn't know what I was talking about.
因为我不知道我说的是啥
Yeah, you see, you can't let this guy get away
对 他对你态度这么差
with treating you this way.
不能就这么放过他
You need to retaliate in the place that matters most.
你得去报复 这才是重点
Go after his kids?
跟踪他的孩子
Wow.
天
No, didn't see that one coming.
不是 还不至于那样做
Yeah, that went dark fast. Oh, well, what else?
就是 想法真黑 那怎么办
No, I was thinking just going online and, like,
我刚刚想的是直接网上行动 例如
ripping him a new one.
撕到他重生
Oh. I like that.
这主意不错
Yeah. Okay.
嗯 好
"Jeser and Sons Auto Repair,
"杰西父子汽车修理店
rate your experience."
体验评分"
One star.
一星
"My mechanic, Dabney,
"我的修理师 达布尼
was rude and unhelpful."
又无能又无礼貌
Ooh! I've got shivers; it's so real now.
我都发抖了 这回是真的
Oh. Well, one star could get him fired,
一星会让他被炒
and I don't want to ruin his career.
我不想让他前程尽毁
I just want to teach him a lesson. Two
我只想小小的教训一下他 两星
Well, that's still bad.
两星还是不太好
Of course, I don't know what kind of day he was having.
确实 或许他那天过得很糟糕
And he... he was honest,
还有他... 他那样做很诚实
which takes a lot of courage.
很需要勇气
Three stars.
三星
Well, there's power in kindness, too, but...
我也看到了善良的一面 但是...
Who am I to judge? I don't know anything about cars.
我凭什么说三道四 我对车一点儿不懂
He even saved me money. Four stars.
他甚至替我省了一笔银子 四星
And you know, in this day and age,
你们知道 这年头
people are so focused on the negative,
人都太消极
I want to be part of the solution. Five stars.
我得为改变现状做贡献 五星
"Dabney couldn't help me, but I am sure he can help you."
"达布尼没帮到我 但我相信他会帮到你"
That feels good.
感觉真好
Thank you so much, Jen.
非常谢谢你 珍
You know, if you really want to teach this guy a lesson,
你知道 如果你真想教训这个家伙
send him a nice gift basket.
你就该快递给他一份精致的礼物篮
Do you think that would work?
你觉得那样会管用
No.
不觉得
I don't hear it. Shh!
我没听到 嘘
Ugh, it's like the car knows there's a man in here
就好像车知道这有个男人
and wants me to look dumb.
成心让我难堪
Okay, well let's not float
好了 当着汽修工的面时
that theory in front of the mechanic.
咱可别甩这套理论
You don't get it, Matt.
你不懂 马特
You're a straight, white male.
你是直的 白的男人
No one has ever talked to you like you're dumb.
没有人会像和蠢蛋说话那样去对待你
Except for you, right now.
除了你 此时此刻
My fiance thought that you'd take me more seriously
我未婚夫认为 你可以更认真接待我
if I had a man by my side.
如果有个男人陪同的话
But I say,
但是我认为
hell no.
才不要
I have something just as good as a man:
我有会和一个男人起到同样作用的一些东西
I have three women.
我有三个女人
Do they have car problems, too?
难道她们的车也有问题
Well, not today.
今天没有
But maybe someday.
不过或许改天有
And where they gonna spend their money? Here?
她们车有问题后会在哪甩钱 难道是这里
Where they're treated like fools?
这个把她们当傻瓜的地方
Or at a garage where all humans are treated as equal?
还是选择一个平等对待所有人的修理厂
Endowed by their creator with certain "inalnable..."
造物主赋予了她们"不..."
unanaba...
不可...
Inalienable rights.
不可剥夺的权利
She did it right on the way over.
她过来那段路程都有念对的
Maybe you don't hear that noise, but I hear it.
也许你没听到噪音 但我有听到
And I hear it.
我也有听到
Can we speed this along?
你们能不能快点儿
I'm a very busy women's rights activist.
我是个很忙的女权活动家
I'm so sorry, I'm almost done.
真对不起 我马上完事
That sound you don't hear...
那个你没听到的声音...
Okay, okay.
好 好
I'm happy to take another look.
我很高兴再检查检查
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes! Oh, gosh,
棒 噢 天
I have to release some of that negative body language.
我得释放一下消极的肢体语言
Oh.
噢
Ah-ee!
啊
Moving in a circle really does make me feel my feminine power.
转体运动确实让我感受到了我的女性力量
Okay.
好啦
You were right.
你是对的
There was a sound.
真有声音
I knew it!
果然如我所料
Good for you, dear! Well, what was it?
好样的 闺女 怎么回事
Oh, don't even worry about it, I just took care of it.
不用担心 我处理完了
No charge. No, tell me. Or, what?
不收费 不 告诉我 或 怎么着
Does the little lady not know what engine names are?
以为小女子连发动机是个啥都不知道是不是
Well, I was trying to be sensitive, but, uh, trapped in
我刚刚只是想体贴一点 但是 卡在
between your seat and the console... Uhhuh?
座位和操控台间的... 啥
was, uh, this personal massager.
是 这个自♥慰♥器
I used to have a longer commute.
以前我通勤路程长 要点东西解闷
We don't need to steal a bus.
我们用不着偷车
We've got talent.
我们都是天才
We're like the von Trapp family,
我们就像冯·特拉普一家
except the French aren't trying to kill us.
除了没有法国人追杀我们
Did you even watch that movie? No.
你到底看过那个电影没有 没有
Whoa! You guys feel that?
呼哈 大伙感觉如何
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表