剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
This is where it all happens.
这就是创造奇迹的地方
Wow, when your mom's will requested
当你妈妈立遗嘱提出
that her ashes be turned into a gemstone,
要求把她的骨灰制成宝石的时候
I was hoping that was not a real thing.
我还希望这不是真的
They're actually pretty.
真的好漂亮
Well, at Dearly Departed Diamonds,
在逝者珠宝
we take the job of incinerating your loved ones
我们负责火化你们的亲人
and turning them into jewelry very seriously.
然后小心翼翼地将他们变成珠宝
Gives a whole new meaning to,
再在上面标上
"These earrings are from Tiffany."
精品耳环 蒂芙尼出品
I can tell just by looking at you...
我一看你就知道
that you would condense down
到时候你能凝结成
into a beautiful sapphire.
一块美丽的蓝宝石
Because of her eyes?
因为她的眼睛吗
No, the eyes have no effect on the color.
不 眼睛对颜色没有影响
They just boil away.
到时候一烧都就化了
Will you just excuse us for one moment?
介意我们单独聊会儿吗
Are you sure that you want to do this with your mom?
你真的要这么做吗 那可是你妈妈
I mean, I know it's in her will,
我的意思是 我知道这是她的遗愿
but I am her lawyer,
但我是她的律师
and I am willing to look the other way.
我也愿意试试别的办法
You know, while I still have my eyes.
你懂的 毕竟我眼睛还在
Thank you,
谢谢你
but my mom's specialty was making me feel guilty,
但我妈的特性让我觉得内疚
and so if I don't do this, I'll hear her voice in my head.
如果我不这样做 我会在脑子里听到她的声音
Saying, "Joanie!
她说 琼妮
It was my dying wish!"
这是我的遗言
Wow.
哇哦
It's like she's here.
简直真人一样
She will be, soon.
她很快就会来
Yeah, okay.
好的
Uh, do you do a princess cut?
你做了公主切割吗
Sure!
当然
Feast your eyes on my first wife, Marta.
请看我的第一任妻子 马蒂
Oh, wait, wrong hand... that's my dog.
等等 不是这个手 这是我的狗
This is Marta.
这个才是马蒂
Hey! Don't touch that! Oh!
嘿 不要碰那个 哦
There's someone in there!
有人在里面
Oh, God.
哦上帝
So that's her body in there?
所以她的身体在里面吗
Oh, that's what's left of it after you compress it
哦 将她的部分遗骸用一万倍压力
with 10,000 pounds of pressure.
挤压进去
Really pretty, Mom.
真漂亮 妈妈
Mom wanted me to wear this
妈妈想让我带着这个
so she'd always be close to my heart.
这样她和我内心就能时刻紧密联♥系♥
Well, I'm sure that she's smiling down on you from up...
我肯定她会从天堂一直微笑注视着你
well, from inside of there, actually.
实际上 是从项链里
How does it feel?
感觉如何
Surprisingly heavy.
出乎意料地沉重
Yeah, heavy's a good word for it.
嗯 沉重是个好形容词
I know, Mom.
我知道 妈妈
Just slap a sign on my crotch
只拍拍我的胯
that says, "Open 24 hours."
给我说 "穿那么开放 你开便利店啊"
I know, Mom.
我知道 妈妈
Too much cake makes too much Joanie.
吃太多的蛋糕会变胖
Oh, Mom, you're ruining this, too?
哦 妈妈 你也要毁了这个吗
Honey, I'm sorry, I just can't.
甜心 不好意思 我现在没心情
Well, I can give you one of my pills.
你可以给你一片春♥药♥喔
No, dear, it's the necklace.
不是的亲爱的 是项链
I feel like my mother's watching and judging me.
我觉得妈妈正在注视和评价着我
You just have to get used to it.
你习惯就好了
Heck, I knew guys in 'Nam had necklaces,
我知道一些人带着这种项链
some of them eight or nine ears on them,
也许会听到其他声音
and they were fine.
但他们过的也挺好
I've given this a lot of thought...
我想了很多
Mmhmm. And I think GiGi belongs with you.
妈妈 我认为琪琪的项链属于你
I mean, family was everything to her,
家庭是她的全部
and here she has you and her great-grandchildren.
你是她最疼爱的孙女
Yes, but... but she's your mom.
但 她是你妈妈
I was just being selfish.
我太自私了
Here, let me put it on you, honey. Yeah.
来 宝贝 我帮你带上 好吧
It's really beautiful.
这真漂亮
Oh, wow, I feel so connected to her.
哦 现在 我觉得我和她靠的很近了
That's pretty.
很漂亮
It's not a blood diamond, is it?
这不是鲜血项链 对吧
Not really, no.
不是的
It's a diamond that Mom-Mom had
这钻石是奶奶
made out of your great-grandmother.
用你们曾祖母做的
You said she was in heaven!
你说过她在天堂
No, she said she was probably in heaven.
不 她说的是她可能在天堂
All right, sorry, Mom, I just...
不好意思 妈妈 我只是
Hang on to that.
挂在那
All clean.
都干净啦
Jen!
珍
Hi!
嗨
It just occurred to me, I've never given you
我刚刚想到
a family heirloom to hand down to Lark.
我从没给过拉克什么传家宝
And you're not going to start now, so keep it moving, lady.
继续不用给就好 掰掰
I love you, though.
但是我仍爱你
Jen! Oh, Jen!
珍 哦 珍
Hello!
回来啦
Matt!
马特
Hey, Mom.
嘿 老妈
Would you grant me my dying wish?
你能完成我的遗言吗
You're dying?
你快死了吗
One day.
总有一天会的
That's why I need you to take this necklace.
我需要你拿着这个项链
Thisthis beautiful symbol. Oh, Mom...
这是个美丽的象征 哦妈妈
Take it! I want to respect GiGi's wishes,
拿着 我想尊重琪琪的遗愿
but I just can't forget where it came from.
但用她的身体做成项炼我真的受不了
I know I'm not supposed
我知道我不应该
to end a sentence with a preposition, Mom.
这样讲话的 妈妈
Take it!
拿着
Mom, I don't know that...
妈妈 我不知道
Take it.
拿着
Mom, I, I...
妈妈 我 我
No backsies.
不能退还
Okay, enough mystery. What's the occasion?
好了 这么神秘 到底什么事
It's not our anniversary.
不是我们的周年纪念
It's not our sexaversary.
也不是滚床单纪念日
It's not our first-fight-aversary.
也不是第一次打架纪念日
You remember all those?
你记得所有
Of course!
当然
They're all on the same day. Yeah.
他们都是同一天 对的
I need to make something right.
我需要做些对的事
I owe you an engagement ring.
我欠你一个订婚戒指
What...
什么
Matt!
马特
What? It's gorgeous! Yeah.
天呐 它真漂亮 是的
How could you afford this?
你怎么买♥♥得起它
It's GiGi.
这是琪琪
It was GiGi's?
这是琪琪的戒指吗
No, it actually came from GiGi.
不 实际上它是用琪琪压成的
That's what makes it so beautiful.
怪不得它这么漂亮
That it belonged to a woman that we all loved so dearly.
原来同属一个我们深爱的女人
Okay, sure.
是的
I love it.
我很喜欢
It's like she's right here with us.
就像她正在这里和我们一起
More than you know.
不止呢
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表