剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Let's go, we got Matt's wedding to get to!
我们走吧 要去马特的婚礼呢
I requested our ride.
我订了一辆车
Vladimir will be arriving in a white minivan
弗拉基米尔会开一辆白色小型货车来接我们
and for the first time ever, the Hughes family's
休斯一家即将史无前例地
gonna make it to the airport on time.
准时到达机场了
I'd give you guys a hug,
我想给你们一个拥抱
but your dad told me I didn't have time to shower, so...
但是你们的爸爸和我都没时间洗澡 所以...
Ah, come on, not my fault you spent your whole morning
别这么说 要知道我们花了一早上帮我打包
helping me pack. Yeah.
这可不是我的问题 没错
Let's do it. Wait, where are your bags?
我们走吧 等下 你们的包呢
Oh, we're not bringing any, we're minimalists now.
我们不带包了 我们奉行极简主义
Yeah, anything we need, we'll buy from the natives
对 所有我们需要的东西都会从当地购买♥♥
to stimulate the local economy.
从而促进当地经济发展
Oh, that's dumb. Okay.
挺傻的 好了
Vlad is right down the street. Oh!
弗拉德就在街上 哦
Wait, Vlad is spinning around.
等等 弗拉德在转圈
Vlad, you're going the wrong way, buddy.
弗拉德 你走错路了 老兄
Vlad, you're going the wrong way.
弗拉德 你走错路了
Vlad, Vlad, come back!
弗拉德 弗拉德 回来
Vlad is back on track,
弗拉德回到正路上了
and so are we. Let's go! Oh!
我们也是 走吧 哦
Wait, Dad?
等等 爸
These boarding passes say
登机证上说
that our flight isn't for four hours.
我们的航♥班♥不是四小时的
Oh, yeah... What?!
对 没错... 什么
Yeah, I-I think they just print those in east coast time.
我...我觉得他们打上去的是东海岸时间
You lied to me! I had to.
你骗我 我不得不这样
Look, we never make it to the airport early enough to not panic,
听着 我们从来没有不慌慌张张地赶到机场
and I've really been craving
而且我超级想喝
that Terminal 3 clam chowder. Oh, Tim.
3号♥航站楼的蛤蜊浓汤 天啊 提姆
Nobody makes chowder like Terminal 3.
没有哪里的蛤蜊浓汤像3号♥航站楼一样了
You know I hate getting to the airport early.
你知道我讨厌早到机场的
It's like you're at a zoo
就像在动物园里
where all the animals get to cough on you.
所有动物都朝你咳嗽
That's a good point. Yeah.
说得挺对 没错
Where you going? You know what? I'm gonna go upstairs,
你去哪儿 你知道吗 我要上楼
I'm gonna shower, and I'm gonna use all the time
我要洗澡 我要把所有
that you tried to steal from me.
你从我这儿偷走的时间都利用起来
Ugh. All right, I'm gonna cancel Vladimir
好吧 我取消弗拉基米尔的订单
and I'm gonna order another car for 20 minutes from now.
我会再订一辆二十分钟后来的车
Don't anybody else move.
都不许动
Soon as she gets back down here, we are leaving.
她一回来 我们就走
Sophia's bag is leaking. What?
苏菲亚的包在漏水 啥
You can't bring that on a plane.
你不能把那个带上飞机
Samantha's bringing a thong.
萨曼莎还带了丁字裤呢
Sophia.
苏菲亚
I figured I'd need something to drink
我觉得当我在墨西哥被绑♥架♥的时候
when I got kidnapped in Mexico.
我得有点喝的
You are gonna pay for me, right?
你会付赎金的 对吧
Don't be ridiculous.
别乱说
I don't even know what they're asking yet.
我都不知道他们要什么呢
Birth control pills, really?
避孕药 你讲真吗
What exactly did you imagine was gonna happen in Mexico?
你到底觉得墨西哥会发生什么啊
Actually, I slipped those into Sophia's bag.
其实是我偷偷塞进苏菲亚包里的
You what?
你干嘛了
I thought we weren't bringing anything.
我以为我们什么都不带的
Well, the other option is
或者说我们还有一个选择
we don't have sex the entire time we're there.
在那里全程不做♥爱♥
Okay, we can each bring one thing.
好吧 我们可以每个人带一样东西
All right, time's up, Heather!
好了 时间到 希瑟
I'm requesting another car!
我正叫另一辆车呢
Hey, babe,
嘿 宝贝
I can't get the shower to shut off.
我关不上花洒了
And now I'm canceling it.
现在又得取消了
Ah! I'm supposed to be soaked from doing the worm
我本来该在婚礼彩排晚宴上
at a rehearsal dinner, not from a broken shower!
跳虫子舞 可不是在坏了的花洒下面啊
Screw it. Oh.
管他呢 哦
I'm gonna turn the water off to the whole house.
我要把整个房♥子的水都关掉
We'll just deal with this when we get home.
等回来了再处理
Ugh. Oh, wow.
啊 哇
Ugh!
啊
Sam, what are you doing?
萨姆 你在做什么
Re-packing.
重新打包
I just got my stupid period,
我生理期来了
and apparently, I gained five pounds.
而且显然 我长了五磅
Everything is garbage.
所有的东西都成了垃圾
Look away!
别看
Okay, look, just hurry, all right?
好 快点 好吗
I got to reschedule another car as soon as I get the water...
我把水弄好之后就再叫一辆车...
Get out! I'm going!
出去 这就走
Oh, I'm sorry, stay. Honey...
哦 我很抱歉 你留下来吧 宝贝
No, go away! Oh, no, no!
不 走吧 哦 不 不
All right.
好了
I got the water main off, I just had to
我把水闸关了 现在只需要
hit it with a hammer until the water stopped running.
用锤子锤它 直到水不流了为止
Finally, we're gonna be late.
这样会迟的
Now you want to leave? Well, we didn't have to be late.
现在你想走了 其实我们不会迟到
Vlad was right out front.
弗拉德就在外面
Where is Tyler?
泰勒在哪儿
We're here, we're ready.
我们在这儿 我们好了
Wh-what happened to the minimalism?
你们不是...不是说极简主义来着
No, we decided to help out the American economy
没 我们打算通过行李费来
by paying baggage fees.
支持美国经济
Hopefully we'll rub off on you guys a little bit.
希望我们也能影响到你们
The world's not gonna get better
如果我们不做好份内的事情
unless we all do our part, you know?
世界是不会变得更美好的 知道吗
Just shut up. Where's Samantha?
你们就闭嘴吧 萨曼莎在哪儿
I'm right here. How could you not see me?
我就在这儿 你怎么能没看到我呢
I'm a house! I know, it's okay, honey.
我都胖得跟房♥子一样了 我知道 没事了 宝贝
Listen, get yourself cleaned up so we can get out of here.
听着 把你们自己清理清理 我们再出去
No time, just I'll take a whore's bath at the airport.
没时间了 我在机场洗个妓澡
Okay. What's a horse bath?
好 什么是马澡
It's when you wash your pits and your crotch.
就是只洗腋窝跟胯部
And it's called a "whore's bath."
而且那叫 "妓澡"
Yeah, and a whore is a lady who takes money for...
没错 妓♥女♥就是...
Ugh. Our driver's here, I'll just explain in the car.
啊 司机来了 我们在车上再解释
Let's go!
走吧
I got that, I got that.
我来拿 我来拿
Get going!
动起来
Why did we have to walk so far to get the car?
我们为什么要走这么远才上车
Because if the driver picks us up at our house,
因为如果司机在家门口接上我们
then he knows we're out of town
那他就知道我们要出远门
and he'll clean us out.
就会把我们洗劫一空
You posted on Facebook,
你都在脸书上发状态了
"See ya, suckers, we're going to Mexico,"
"笨蛋们 再见 我们要去墨西哥了"
and gave the dates.
还附上了日期
The man, he's right there, shut up.
司机就在这儿呢 快闭嘴
Oh. Professor Wilde.
哎哟是你啊 王尔德教授
Um, no, I'm his far less successful twin brother.
不 我们是双胞胎 我比他差远了
Wow, for a creative writing teacher,
对一名创作老师来说
you have the worst ideas.
这个借口太烂了
Well, those who can, do.
能者做
Those who can't, drive people around
不能者开车带人兜风
to make their alimony payments. Heh.
挣赡养费
Ah, but I also sell
对了 我也卖♥♥
these dream catchers I make.
自♥制♥的捕梦网
That's real cat hair, you know.
这可是货真价实的猫毛
Ooh, how much?
多少钱
You know, we love supporting the arts.
我们都蛮热衷支持艺术
Well, how much do you think it's worth?
那你们觉得它值多少钱
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表