剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
And our grandchild.
而我们的孙子
Sweet Tyler,
泰勒乖乖
he's going to be a millennial.
将是千禧一代
The best generation yet.
最好的一代
Okay, so it's a C-section,
好了 那么就剖腹产
I'll be in the hospital three days.
我会住院三天
5:00 to 5:30, organic meal time,
五点到五点半 吃有机餐
5:30 to 6:00,
五点半到六点
classical music.
古典音乐时间
And then I like to end the day with a little bit of fun.
最后 我想用点小乐子结束一天的生活
Oh, well, at least the evening ends with some fun.
好吧 至少晚上还有一点乐子
Yeah, and obviously FUN
是啊 很明显 乐子这个词
is Fundamentals and Understanding Numbers.
随手可得且浅显易懂
I should have been around more when you were a kid.
在你小时候 我要是能多在你身边就好了
There's my little angels!
哎呀我的小宝贝们
Bonjour, Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop.
外公外婆你们好
Look! I built a feeling!
快看 我们建造了一个感情的模型
Oh, isn't that pretty!
天哪 真的很美喔
Yeah, and ugly.
对 还很丑
We apply a negative word to counterbalance
我们用消极词汇来平衡
every positive one, so the kids see
积极词汇的影响 这样孩子们就能看到
that there's beauty in failure.
失败中也能找到积极的一面
That's so wonderful...
这很棒
and stupid.
也很蠢
Did I do it right?
我这么说对吗
Five miles!
五英里
Or roughly the length of the new Coldplay album.
或大概和"酷玩乐团"出新专辑的时间一样长
Ah, that sea breeze running through the old pony
海风轻轻吹拂着我的马尾
sure feels good.
太爽啦
So you took a run right before
你竟然在你老婆给你生
your wife's having your third baby?
第三个孩子之前去跑步
Yeah, if I don't exercise, I start thinking.
是啊 如果我不锻炼 我就会思考
If I start thinking, I start feeling.
如果我开始思考 我就会有种感觉
If I start feeling, I start eating.
一旦我有那种感觉 我就会开吃
Nobody wants that.
没人想让我这样
Well, the fastest my heart's gonna beat today
好吧 今天我心跳的最快的时候
is when I'm watching Wheel of Fortune, eh?
我在看幸运转盘
Oh that's right, you public radio types don't have TV.
对 你们这种听广播的没有电视
Ugh, no Dad, TV is the lazy parents' crutch.
不 爸爸 懒父母才会看电视
We like our imaginations
我们把想象
to be the screen.
当做电视屏幕
All right, kiddos, time to go brush those teeth!
好啦 孩子们 该刷牙了
Yay! Longest brush wins!
好啊 谁刷得久谁赢
Oh, you're going down!
哦 你会输得很惨
But our teeth are the real winners. Yeah.
但受益的是我们的牙齿 那当然
Ah, can't wait to add another.
迫不及待下个孩子出生啦
Oh, I know, babe, they really are such blessings...
对啊 亲爱的 十分期待
Tim, the other two did not cry like this!
提姆 另外两个孩子可没这个哭得厉害
Sophia is broken!
苏菲亚应该是坏掉了
She is a broken baby!
她是个坏掉的婴儿
No, no, the doctor said it's colic.
不不 医生说她患有急性腹痛
It'll stop in like four months.
四个月后就会好的
We cannot endure four months of this crap!
这么哭 要我忍♥四个月我可受不了
Help!
救命啊
Eat blocks, nerd!
吃下去 蠢货
Knock it off, nerd! Tim!
住嘴 蠢货 提姆
Mom! Samantha!
妈妈 萨曼莎
You know that is not how we resolve conflict,
我们不能这样解决争端
we raise our hearts, we lower our voices.
我们要用点心 小声说话
You don't care about me anymore!
你一点都不关心我了
You just care about your new baby!
你只关心小婴儿
You got that right!
你说对啦
Oh, no you didn't! Oh my God, Tim,
不是这样的 天哪 提姆
we are losing it!
我们要失败了
They are expressing anger and aggression
这是他们第一次用话语
verbally for the first time.
来宣泄愤怒和不满
Well, it's probably because they haven't exercised!
好吧 可能因为他们没有出去运动
I know that's my problem.
至少我没有运动到
Oh, my God. I mean if only there was something
天哪 我是说 要是有什么
that could entertain them,
可以娱乐他们的东西
you know, while I go for a run...
那当我去跑步的时候..
Oh dude, we are so not caving! No TV!
兄弟 我们绝不屈服 不准有电视
We're not going to have wide-eyed zombie kids.
我们才不要孩子变成空洞的僵尸
What, what's gonna happen next?
什么 会发生什么
They're going to stop making their own almond milk?
他们不会自己做杏仁牛奶
Oh please, if they're growing the almonds
天哪 如果他们自己种植杏仁
they're going to make the milk.
他们也会做牛奶的
Oh, I have an idea.
我有了一个主意
We get Matt to entertain those two
我们让马特来逗他们玩
so we can have a break.
这样我们就能休息一下了
We can't do that!
我们不能这么做
Matt's not gonna babysit our kids!
马特不能不照顾我们的孩子
He's a cool artist!
他是个非常酷的艺术家
He lives in a loft, his bed is a loft...
他住在阁楼里 他的床就是阁楼
it's all lofts over there!
那里全都是阁楼
This song is blowing my mind!
这首歌♥震撼我心啊
I can't believe we've been listening to Wagner for five years.
我居然忍♥受了五年的瓦格纳交响乐曲
Why do you get the kids' cups and we get the grown-up cups?
为什么你喝小杯我们喝大杯
Because good things come in small packages, like you.
因为美好的东西个头很小 比如你
Here you go, sweetie.
给你们 宝贝
What kind of fruit is this?
这是什么水果啊
You've never had French fries before?
你们没吃过薯条吗
No, Tim, no! Don't you do it!
不要 提姆 别阻止我
Oh no, you can't go down that road,
不行 你不能这样
once you start you won't be able to get back.
一旦开始 你就无法回头了
You have an obsessive personality, babe.
宝贝 你强迫症太严重了
I'm just so stressed out.
我紧张地不行了
I haven't been tempted since my bachelor party.
我的单身派对结束后我就没吃过了
I still dream about that buffet.
我很怀念那个自助餐
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
等等
She stopped crying, we did it.
她不哭了 我们成功啦
No, I just turned down the monitor.
不 我把显示器的声音调小了
I couldn't stand it anymore.
我受不了了
Hey, we're home!
你们好啊 我们回来啦
Mom, guess what!
妈妈 知道吗
Turns out we're not allergic to soda!
我们对苏打水不过敏
Okay, that's good.
行 那挺好的
You all right, Timmy?
你还好吗 提米
No, Matt.
很不好 马特
Our lives are spinning out of control, Mom.
妈妈 我们的生活要失去控制了
Tim has lost so much hair there's hardly any ponytail
提姆掉了太多头发 我们嘿嘿嘿的时候
there to grab onto when we're making love.
我几乎都抓不到他的马尾
Well, honey, you have a difficult baby,
宝贝儿 你又有了一个难搞的熊孩子
and that changes the family dynamic.
就会改变家庭固有的发展
I should know. I had a difficult one too.
我明白 我也有个难搞的熊孩子
Greg? No.
格雷 不是
Matt? No.
马特 不是
Yes.
是你
You were a little monster.
你简直是个小怪兽
But as my wise mother once said to me,
我睿智的妈妈曾经对我说过
"I've already done this crap, you figure it out"
"我已经受够这糟糕的事了 你自己解决吧"
Giving up is so good.
放弃真好
Yeah, we should have done this years go.
是啊 我们几年前就该这样
Principles are for losers.
原则是为失败者制定的
I've never seen a head explode like that before,
老子我可是医生呢
and I'm a doctor.
而我却没看过这种爆♥炸♥
I only saw Marty throw up,
我只看到马蒂吐了
I didn't realize they both did.
我没想到他俩都吐了
Hey, Greg. What... what else did Meemaw say?
嗨 格雷 奶奶还说了什么
Honey, you didn't have to do this
宝贝 你不必抱着我从
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表