剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Oh. And...
然后呢 后来...
Oh, wait, wait, let me tell his part.
等等 这段我来说
Oh, right, good, good.
行行行 你说
So, instead of ordering slippers,
她本来是要买♥♥拖鞋的
She ordered mom this rooster plate.
结果给老妈买♥♥了这个公鸡盘子
Now, mom-mom sneaks the rooster plate in
现在 外婆会把这个公鸡盘子
With the regular plates.
混在其他盘子里面
And this time, she got me!
这一次 她整到我了
Yay! Yay!
耶
Yay.
耶
Yay.
耶
Am I missing something?
是我没听懂吗
Mostly their dna.
你不懂的是他们全家人的笑点
See, there seems to be something in their genetic makeup
他们基因构造里就是跟别人♥大♥不相同
That makes them think that story is frickin' hilarious,
他们都觉得这个故事超好笑
And sadly I know everything that
尴尬的是接下来的两个小时里面
These people will say or do for the next two hours.
他们要说什么做什么我都知道得一清二楚
Like, how in two seconds, John's gonna say a joke
比如 两秒钟后约翰会说一个
And Heather's not gonna like it?
希瑟不喜欢听的笑话吗
It was kind of embarrassing
你这样子
For you, hmm?
挺尴尬的 你知道吗
Just sitting there with your cock out.
你的鸡鸡露在外面
Dad!
爸
Hi! Kids. Huh?
有孩子在场呢
Well, a rooster's also called a cock.
公鸡也能叫♥鸡♥鸡好吗
Hey, I can say animals.
我说动物怎么啦
Family bingo.
家庭宾果游戏
Oh, I am loving this idea.
我太喜欢这个做法了
Okay, rules are
游戏规则是这样的
Whatever a family member might say or do,
不管家里人说了什么还是做了什么
You put in a box.
你都填进去
Then, first person to fill their card wins.
第一个填完的就获胜
Like this?
像这样填吗
"John does something super creepy with cheeto."
"约翰又拿奇多出来吓人了"
Yeah, that's a solid start. Right?
没错 这是个很好的开始
Yeah, very good.
非常好
You're gonna be so hard to beat.
要赢你可不容易
You have so much experience with this family.
毕竟你已经非常熟悉他们了
Yeah, but i'm not blood, okay?
诶 但是毕竟我和他们还是没有血缘关系
And i was all by myself until you came along,
到你来之前我可一直是孤军奋战呢
So it's very nice to have an outsider buddy.
所以你嫁进来的时候我非常开心
Aw, that's so sweet.
啊 这话我爱听
"colleen touches her heart and says, 'aw.'"
科琳摸着她的小心脏感叹道 啊
One, nothing.
一比零 耶
Oh, hey, mom? Yeah?
嘿 妈 怎么了
Can you save some of those potatoes for tim?
你能留点土豆给提姆吗
He's always hungry after surgery.
他总是像刚做完手术一样饿得要死
"heather mentions tim is a doctor." boom.
希瑟提了提姆是医生的梗 耶
Oh, hey. There you are. You guys literally vanished.
嘿 你们在这儿啊 你们刚刚"真的"像消失了一样
I was literally about to call the cops.
我"真的"打算要给警♥察♥打电♥话♥了
"matt abuses the word 'literally.'"
马特把 "真的" 这个词都要用烂了
This is almost too easy. I know.
这个游戏没啥难度 可不是吗
What's too easy?
你们再说什么游戏
Ooh, what are those pieces of paper? Nothing. Damn it.
那你们手上拿着的是什么 没什么啦 妈的
Out of here. Hey!
嘿 看过来
What are you guys all doing upside down, huh?
你们干么都倒立着呀
Family bingo? This is awesome.
家庭宾果游戏 那不是好棒棒
Yeah, it's a game changer.
恩 简直改变沉闷的饭局
Suddenly, i want john to ask me which type of mexican i am.
我突然想要约翰问我我是哪种墨西哥人了
All right, i want to play.
我也要玩
Nah.
不必了
Yeah, we should let him. He's not real family, either.
我们应该带上他一起玩 毕竟他和他们还是没有血缘关系的
oh, okay, fine, yeah. But just don't ruin it.
好吧 加你一个 但是你别搞得我们玩不下去就是了
Of course not! Look, since you guys got a head start,
当然不会 不过你们比我先开始
What if i get the four corners...
要不让我四个格子
No. Okay, how about this?
才不要嘞 那这样吧
Instead of doing the whole sheet,
不要把整个纸写满
We just do, like, an "x."
打个×就表示一个宾果怎样
Nope. All right,
不要 好吧
I'm just spitballing here. Hmm?
我就随便说说嘛
But what if halfway through,
那要不玩一半的时候
We switch our paper? All right, "tim ruins something."
我们换智障怎么样 又一个 提姆老是当搅屎棍
Check. No, that doesn't count.
耶 这个不算
But that does.
这应该算是了吧
I got to think of something.
我得想个办法
"tim saves the day." you got that one?
"提姆拯救了大家" 有写到吗
No. No.
并没有
Oh, i just ate peanut butter.
我刚吃了花生酱
Give the captain a kiss.
给队长我一个吻可以不可以
Yes! That's a two-for-one.
耶 一箭双雕啊
"john refers to himself as the captain.
约翰自称队长
John tongue kisses the dog."
约翰和狗舌吻
Damn! Okay, time to play a little offense.
妈的 是时候玩得犯规一点了
Oh, heather.
希瑟
Yeah?
怎么了吗
I think it's so great
我觉得你人真是太好了
How you let sam play on her phone
你看你允许萨姆在阖家团圆的时候
When she needs a break from the family.
可以低头玩手♥机♥
Hey, samantha!
萨曼莎
Come on, you know no screens at sunday brunch.
你知道的 星期天的早午餐的时候是不能玩手♥机♥的
Such a good mom. Yeah. Oh, thank you.
你真是个好妈妈 是吗 谢谢
Hey, babe. Yeah?
宝贝 干嘛
Try this, it's so good.
吃这个 超好吃的
What?
怎么了
You've something in your...
你嘴角有点...
There you go. Thanks, mom.
好啦 谢啦 妈
I had that one, too, but i wrote down,
我也有写类似的 不过我写
"joan marks greg as her territory."
"琼把格雷标为她私人产物"
I've just got one must left. You?
我只剩一个了 你呢
Yeah, me, too. I just need sophia
我也只剩一个了
To say a word that matt doesn't know.
我就差苏菲亚说一个马特不懂的单次我就赢了
I only got two left. Where's my paper?
我还剩两 等等 我的纸呢
I just had it. It's like...
我刚才听到的 是什么来着...
Guys, what's this?
大家 这是什么
"matt mentions high school glory days."
"马特又开始讲自己的光辉岁月"
You talking about my three-touchdown game again, mom?
妈 你又在吹我高中三触地的光荣事迹啦
"heather thinks we're talking about her"?
"希瑟以为我们在说她"
What's that about me?
你们在说我什么
What-what?
这到底是什么
Tim?
提姆
It's a simple explanation.
其实解释起来也不难
That jen will provide.
珍会告诉你的
Go ahead. What?
您来 啥玩意
They're playing people bingo, joan.
他们在玩真人宾果 琼
Yeah, we used to play it in 'nam,
我们以前在越南打仗的时候经常玩
Only ours was
只不过我们玩的是
More like "if bill loses a leg" or "hank dies."
什么比尔少了条腿啦 汉克死掉啦之类的
It's the same idea.
不过宗旨是一样的
You do it to survive an intolerable situation.
玩这个不过是想熬过一个恐怖的状况罢了
Is that what you think about our brunch?
你们这么不喜欢我们的早午餐聚会吗
No. No.
不是的 不是的
No. No, it's just,
绝对没有不喜欢
Look at it from our perspective, okay?
只不过是从我们的角度看而已
Most of your stories don't include us,
你们聊得东西我们插不进罢了
So when you start to reminisce,
当你们开始忆往昔的时候
What are we supposed to do?
我们该怎么办啊
Well, jen,
珍
We could have a great attitude
我们可以积极乐观的看待这个事
And put on our listening ears.
竖起耳朵认真地听
"colleen sucks up to joan."
"科琳拍琼的马屁"
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表