剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
So i guess i just told you the wrong way to do things
所以我想我误导你一些事儿的错误做法
So that, you know, we'd be even.
这样 我们就算打平了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
等下等下
Things?
一些事儿
You mean there's more?
你是说不止这一件吗
Yeah, there may be.
呃 有可能
If a stop sign has a white border,
如果一个禁止通行标志有白色边框
is it optional?
那它是不是强制性的
You still got your license.
你不是驾照还在嘛
Does touching my pee stream prevent me from getting a cold?
小便时碰自己的尿能不能预防感冒
That's when i was in my
那会儿是因为我们
"let's see how far i can take this" phase.
在比 "到底谁能尿得远"
Does putting chewing gum behind my ear
把口香糖放我耳朵后面
help me keep my balance?
能不能帮我保持平衡
I don't even remember that one.
我都不记得我说过这个
I do.
我可记得
Man, I'm really sorry.
真对不起 兄弟
I was a jealous kid.
我从小很嫉妒你
But I do want to make it up to you,
但我真的很想弥补
And I'm going to start right now.
现在就开始
I'm going to teach you how to throw a football.
我要教你怎么投球
I would like to win that cruise. Yeah.
我想赢取豪华巡游 当然可以
Even if staying on a boat longer than 24 hours
即使要在船上待24小时以上
makes your toes shrink.
站到脚软
Damn it!
哎哟我去
Ladies and gentlemen, please turn your attention
女士们先生们请注意
to midfield for our NFL halftime quarterback challenge.
中场即将进行NFL半场四分卫挑战赛
It's just like throwing in our backyard.
这就像在咱家后院投球一样
Yeah.
没错
If we had a hundred thousand neighbors.
如果咱们有成千上万的邻居
Okay.
好吧
Today's champion wins an all-expense-paid cruise
今天的冠军将赢得全额免费的
to sunny Bahamas.
巴哈马群岛巡游
That's what I'm talking about!
我说的就是这个
Contestants, take your places.
各就各位
All right, man.
好了 兄弟
Just like I told you--
就像我刚才教你的
Put your fingers here, all right?
手指放这儿
Release, don't overthink it. I got it.
丢出去 别想太多 明白
Here we go.
预备
Three, two, one, go!
三 二 一 开始
Did you see that?
看见没
That was beautiful. Did you see that?
太棒啦 看见没
I did it!
我投中啦
I'm going on a cruise! Look at the...
我要坐游艇咯 快看
We're going on a...
我们要去
Why are they still throwing?
他们怎么还在投
Why is everybody still throwing?
为什么大家都还在投
Oh, no, you know what?
噢不
I think it's how many balls you get inside the target.
我想可能是要比投中多少
It's not the first ball to go in?
不是比谁先投中吗
I don't know, they were announcing the rules
我也不知道 他们宣读规则的时候
While you were stretching-- weren't you listening?
你正在做拉伸 你没听吗
Well, I was listening to my body.
我当时只顾着关注自己的身体
Weren't you listening? No, I was back there
你没听吗 没啊 我当时在
trying to remember all the lies I've told you.
努力回想我都骗过你啥
Because you are a liar,
因为你就是个骗子
And you did it again, didn't you?
你又骗了我 对不对
You lied to me! What?
你又骗我 什么
You wanted me to lose, admit it!
你就是想让我输 承认吧
No, I didn't. Yes, you did!
不 我没有 明明就有
You don't...
你还不承认
Look, daddy, it's rampage the ram!
爸爸快看 是公羊
Hey, Sophia!
喂 苏菲亚
Never follow someone in a costume!
绝对不许跟穿道具服的人走
We showed you a whole video about that.
我们给你看过整个相关视频了
Oh! Daddy, I need to go to the bathroom.
爸爸 我要上厕所
What? Oh, no, no, you can't go to the bathroom now.
啥 不行 你不能现在去厕所
You'll just have to wait until your mother comes back.
得等到你妈妈回来才行
I can't.
我憋不住了
But your introduction to football
但你的橄榄球的第一次
has got to be perfect
一定要完美无憾
Or I'll never get the sports buddy
不然永远不可能有人陪我一起看球了
I so desperately need.
我超需要同伴
Look at them!
看看他们
They're useless!
没一个派的上用场
But nature calls!
可天性使然 我憋不住了
Then you tell nature
那就告诉你的天性
that you will call her back
你等下再去
because you are busy
因为你正忙着
creating a life-long passion for football.
培养对橄榄球的终身热爱
I'm going to create in my pants
你要是不带我去厕所
if you don't get me to a bathroom.
我就要尿裤子了
Come on!
快点
Tim! Where you going?
提姆 你干嘛去
I don't know.
我也不知道
I'm... Damn it!
我 该死
Oh, here we go.
去吧
Dad, I need privacy or I can't go.
爸爸 我得自己上厕所才行
You get that from me.
不愧是我女儿 遗传我的
You okay in there, sweetheart?
还行吗 宝贝儿
Doing fine, princess!
好着呢 小公主
How about you?
你呢
All done.
好了
Oh, no!
不好
Just close your eyes, honey.
快闭上眼 宝贝儿
You're the wrong height to be in here.
你这个身高在这儿不合适
Boys are lucky.
还是男孩子好
They get to pee in a sink. Yeah.
他们可以尿在水槽里 是
Mom always says I can't, but sometimes I do.
妈妈总说我不可以 但我试过可以
Yeah, yeah, so do I.
对对 我也能
Hey, look, I don't think anybody scored yet,
听着 我觉得应该还没人得分
So let's get back to our seats.
咱们回座位坐吧
Touchdown!
触地得分
All right, come on. Sophia, let's go.
好了 快点 苏菲亚 走
Sophia?
苏菲亚
Sophia!
苏菲亚
Hey! Hey, hey, hey!
喂喂喂
I need a souvenir to remember my first game by.
我要挑个纪念品纪念我看的第一场比赛
Great, let's get that.
太好了 就它吧
Oh, great, yeah, yeah.
很好 不错不错
Let's get that, good one.
就这个吧 挺好的
Extra point is good!
额外得分真棒
Great, yeah, hat.
不错 帽子不错
Let's get that. Come on.
就拿这个吧 快点
Oh, bear, yes. Let's get that.
噢 小熊 挺好 就它吧
Yes!
要这个
Oh, good choice, let's get that.
明智的选择 就它了
Do you want the blue one or the pink one?
你想要蓝色还是粉色
No! Don't give her choices!
拜托 不要再让她选了
Hey, let me carry that bag.
来 我来提袋子
Okay.
好的
Look, daddy!
快看 爸爸
It's rampage the ram!
是公羊
Hey, Sophia!
喂 苏菲亚
Never follow someone in a costume!
绝对不许跟穿道具服的人走
We showed you a whole video about that.
我们给你看过整个相关视频了
But wouldn't it be awesome if I got a picture with him?
但是我和他拍张合照不好吗
Then I could show all of my friends
这样我就可以向我所有的朋友证明
that I'm a true rams fan.
我是真的公羊粉
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表