剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
We can't do this without you, bud.
我们没你可不行
We-we just can't
我们 我们不能这么
get married like that,
草草地就结婚了
On the spur of the moment.
就这么一时冲动
We don't even have any doves.
连只鸽子也没有
Except the dead ones in the chimney.
除了烟囱里死掉的那些
Mom, we don't need doves.
妈妈 我们不需要放飞鸽子
Listen, we can do other things.
我们可以做其他的啊
Sam can take care
萨曼可以负责
of the decorations.
婚礼的装饰品
Clem and Tyler, you guys
克莱和泰勒 你们俩
should be in charge of the cake.
负责蛋糕
Shouldn't we be doing music?
难道不该让我们放音乐吗
Yeah, if you give us a few minutes,
对啊 再给我们点时间
I think we're gonna play really good.
我们会准备好演奏一曲
No, I'm playing a song
不用了 我会为他们演奏一曲
for them, as my gift.
作为我的礼物
Matt, you should move all of the furniture.
马特 你负责把所有家具挪一挪
Alone? Oh, and, Jen,
就我自己吗 对了 珍
Honey, you have white on.
亲爱的 你穿了白色衣服
Probably want to run home and change.
不如回家换一下
Oh, yeah, that's a good call.
嗯 好提议
I'm gonna do that and I'm definitely gonna come back.
我正准备这么做 然后马上回来
Yay, another wedding. I am totally getting
太好了 又一场婚礼
my seven dollars' worth out of this online ministry.
我在网络证婚课花的七美元已经完全值回来了
Excuse me, I have to change. I'd planned on wearing
先失陪一下 我去换衣服 我原本计划
gardening clogs later, but that won't work.
等会儿穿园艺木屐的 显然不行了
So, John, what are you thinking-- traditional vows,
那 约翰 你有什么想法 是用传统的誓词
You want to write your own?
还是你打算自己编
You know, anything past "I do"
反正最后也是一句我愿意
Seems a little desperate.
说什么都一样的啦
Oh, no, dad, you, you really got to write your own vows.
那可不行 爸爸 你真得自己编
I mean, you know how much mom cares about gestures like that.
你知道妈妈有多在意这种表示
It's why I always write her one of my Gregmark cards.
所以我从来都送她我专属风格的贺卡
Isn't there a song that goes along with that card?
是那种有配乐的贺卡吗
Yeah, it goes...
对啊 有
It's not that good, but it's the thought that counts.
听起来一般 但是礼轻情意重嘛
Yeah.
没错
It's my friends Hank and Poppy,
是我朋友打来的 汉克和波比
that I married.
我给他们主持的婚礼
Mm. A minister's work is never done.
总是有人需要我当证婚人
Hello. Hey, Greg.
喂 格雷
Yeah?
怎么了
Help me with the vows.
帮我想想誓词
I got nothing.
我脑子一片空白
Just speak from your heart.
怎么想就怎么说
Well, I got the closer. Now rhyme "Joanie"
我想到了一点 "琼妮"
With "ride her like a pony."
和"骑着像小马驹"押韵吧
But, uh, how do I make it more... Romantic?
但是 怎么能听起来浪漫点呢
Maybe just keep thinking.
要不还是继续想想吧
I really don't see how looking at my vows
我真觉得我的誓词
Is gonna help you.
对你没用
They are extremely personal.
这都只适合我
I just want to study the structure.
我只是想学一下你的框架
Wow, this is steamy. Well, I mean,
哎哟 羞羞哦 那什么
We were planning on eloping, so I was hoping
我们本来准备私奔的 所以我本准备
I'd be reading these things to her in private.
等就我们俩的时候偷偷说给她听
More like into her privates.
更像是要说给她的私处听哦
We're done here.
好了看完了吧
I am so sorry. I had no idea.
真的很对不起 我也不知道
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
What's wrong?
怎么了
I can't marry your parents
我不能为你♥爸♥妈主持婚礼了
Because I couldn't even marry my friends.
因为我朋友的我没都结成
So, apparently, that certificate
显然 我在俄♥罗♥斯♥网站上
I got on that Russian web site-- it wasn't valid.
获取的证书 在国内不被认可
Wait, weren't they saving themselves for marriage?
且慢 他们的婚姻无效吗
Yes.
是啊
I'm gonna feel so bad if they go to hell.
如果他俩黄了 我真的要崩溃了
Oh... What do we do?
我们该怎么办
We're gonna do the right thing. Okay.
我们做应该做的事 好
We are gonna let my parents' marriage be a lie,
我们就骗他们结婚了
And we are gonna take this secret with us
然后让这个秘密烂在肚子里
to our graves.
直到带进坟墓
I have never felt closer to you.
我从没感觉咱们这么心有灵犀
I love you so much.
我好爱你
Mom-mom?
外婆
Why are you eating my secret candy?
你怎么在吃我藏的糖
Because I couldn't find my secret cigarettes.
因为我找不着我藏的烟了
I don't know what's going on with you,
我不知道你怎么了
But you can't just sit here and eat candy.
但你不能就这么坐在这儿吃糖
You're right.
你说的对
Because I should communicate my feelings openly.
因为我应该把我的感受表达出来
No, because that's my candy.
不 因为这是我的糖
So pretty.
好美哦
Hey, your mom looks kind of tense.
你妈妈看起来有点紧张啊
Oh, no, that's just the face she makes
噢没有 她只是一听到希瑟吹萨克斯
When Heather plays saxophone.
就那个表情
And even though I'm the one marrying you,
虽然我是主持婚礼的人
The real marriage is in your hearts.
但真正的婚姻在你们心里
Just remember that if anything,
只要记住 不管
You know, comes up in the future or anything.
不管未来发生任何事
And now the vows. John?
到誓词部分了 有请约翰
I'm up first?
我先说吗
I'm kind of used to being the topper, but okay.
我有点习惯做先开始的那个 但没事
Joanie, i don't have the words
琼妮 我无法用语言
To describe your beauty,
描述你的美貌
Or the way my heart
每当你进入我的视线
Does a little jump every time
我的心
You walk into the room.
时刻都因你而跳动
Even if i did,
即使我能
It wouldn't do justice
我也无法判定
To the love between us.
我们彼此的爱意
Yeah, dad, let me just talk to you
老爸 我跟你说
In private real quick. Yeah, sure.
私秘的情话快点说
They're getting married, matthew.
他们要结婚 马特
Does everything have to be about you?
跟你有什么关系
Well, when he's using my vows, yeah, greg.
好吧 他在说我的誓词 格雷
What?
什么
Those are your vows?
这些是你的誓词吗
Oh, my gosh, those are for me?
哦天哪 这些是写给我的吗
I-i'm sorry, joanie. What if i had said,
对不起 琼妮 万一我说
"joanie, joanie, ride her like a pony"?
琼妮琼妮 骑她就像骑小马
Stop!
住嘴
Look what you did, matt. You ruined it.
看你都做了什么 马特 你毁了一切
Oh, no, no, no, no, mom, really, it's okay.
不不不 妈妈没关系
Dad can use my vows.
老爸可以用我的誓词
Honey, no, no, no, no, no.
宝贝 别说了
John, i love you so much,
约翰 我非常爱你
But i'm not able to marry you.
但我不能嫁给你
Thank god i'm not the only one.
感谢老天 我不是唯一让这婚礼成不了的人
What's his name, joanie?
那个男人是谁 琼妮
It's john.
是约翰
Somehow that makes it worse.
某程度上来说 同名更糟
No, it's you. What?
不 那个人就是你
You know, i've had a lot of patients that stay together
我有很多耐心呆在一起
Just because they're married.
仅是因为结婚了
But every day we make a decision to be together.
但是我们每天都决定互相陪伴
That means so much to me.
这对我来说更加重要
Why do we want to mess with that?
我们为什么会想要把一切弄的一团糟
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表