剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Sorry, I'm just trying to break the tension!
抱歉 我只是想缓解下气氛
Okay, look, I know this is not the family strong suit,
好了 都听着 虽然这不是咱们家的特长
but can we just try to act normal,
但咱们能不能尽量表现得像平时一样
all right, and just have a completely normal brunch
好不好 就吃一顿完全正常的早午餐
and I'll just go and stall her? Okay.
我去拖延她一下 好的
How's it going?
怎么样了
It's good.
收拾好了
Oh, sorry.
真是对不起
What are you doing?
你干嘛
Honestly.
真是的
Okay, well, let's just
好吧 不如这样
throw on a new outfit
再给她换套新衣服
and let's just do it slow so I can watch how you do it.
这次慢一点 好让我也学学你是怎么换的
Hi.
嗨
Hi!
嗨
Sorry, we had a little wardrobe malfunction.
抱歉 换衣服出了点问题
Lark's onesie is now officially donesie.
拉克的连体衣现在变成正装了
How you rhyme!
好押韵
I could listen to it all the time.
我一直听都不会腻
Oh, listen to me, I'm doing it too!
瞧我说的 也押韵了
Your talent's contagious, Jen.
珍 你的才华传染给我了
May I?
我能抱抱她吗
Oh... yeah, sure.
当然
We were discussing the gold standard.
我们刚在讨论金本位
I wish gold was standard for me.
要是金子以我为标准就好了
I was recently beat up by a girl.
不久前我刚被一个妹子揍惨了
Yeah, that checks out for me.
我早就听说过了
I'm gonna go...
我打算去
Yeah, I think that's a good move. Yeah, okay, this way.
我觉得不错 好的 这边
Hey, guys, how's it going?
嘿 各位 还好吗
Oh! Oh, so good!
哎呦 太好吃了
Oh, this frosting!
这糖霜简直了
Oh, that is so good.
超好吃
So good... you want some?
超好吃 要来点吗
Uh, no.
不了
I generally prefer a plate to a human hand.
我还是更喜欢用盘子而不是手
Really? Yeah.
是真的吗 是啊
You know what, I'll have some.
你知道吗 我倒是要来点
It's so good. Yeah?
真的很好吃 是吗
Yeah, get in there...
是啊 给你
Oh, no, oh, my God, Greg, please...
我天 格雷 别
Get in there.
吃吧
Uh, honey, I'll just be in the...
亲爱的 我就先去
Mm-hmm, okay. Love you.
好的 爱你哦
What are you doing?
你们怎么回事
Just act normal.
正常一点
You know, just people at brunch.
就是大家正常吃早午餐那样
I mean, we do it every weekend.
咱们不是每周末都吃嘛
A toast to Jen.
这一杯敬珍
Uh, Dad... To me? To me?
额 爸爸 敬我吗
Er, uh, you're... uh...
是啊 你
what can I say?
我能说什么呢
You're a national treasure.
你简直是国宝
that's so nice.
你人真好
So did the hospital say that you could mix alcohol
医院有说你可以把他们给你开的药
with the drugs they gave you?
掺在酒里喝吗
They didn't say I couldn't.
他们没说不可以
Right.
好吧
Hey, Jen, where's the diaper bag?
珍 尿布包在哪儿呢
Her tushy got a little mushy.
宝宝的小屁屁粘兮兮了
Oh, listen to me, I'm rhyming again!
瞧我 又押韵啦
I'm on a roll.
老娘简直顺风顺水
Clearly... uh, the only problem
显然 唯一的问题
is that we... we are out of outfits.
就是 我们没衣服给她换了
You know what? So...
知道吗 所以
Why don't we just take her home and change her there?
不如我们直接带她回家换衣服好了
I got Lark an outfit.
我给拉克带了件衣服
You did?
你带了衣服吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, that's not for Lark!
噢 那不是给拉克的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Will you just, um, excuse me?
我...呃...想静静
It's okay.
不是你的错
No, honey, I'll go.
我去吧 儿子
Hi.
嘿
Sorry.
不好意思啊
I wanted to wait to talk about it until I knew I wouldn't...do this.
我本想晚点再说的 可是我真的说不出口
You do whatever it isthat you need to do,
你做好你自己就够了
and to hell with everybody else.
不用管别人
Sometimes it helps to talk about it.
有时候说出来会好受点
When I had my miscarriage,
以前我不小心流产的时候
people acted as though it weresome kind of a shameful secret,
他们都觉得这是一个可耻的秘密一样
and I felt really alone.
那时候我感到好孤独
I-I didn't know that you had had one.
我不知道你也有这样糟糕的经历
Yeah, after Matt.
流掉的是马特后面的那一个孩子
Yeah, I still think about it.
我想在还常常想起那个孩子
But you know what else I think about?
但是我还会想很多别的
If I hadn't lost that baby,I wouldn't have had Greg.
如果我生下了那个小孩 就不会有格雷了
And you wouldn't have Lark.
那样你也不会有小孩子
And we wouldn't have you.
我们家也不会有你这么好的人
Thank you.
谢谢你
Now...
你知道吗
you know, there's a back door.
那边有个小门
And you can sneak out and you can face the gang
要是你还没准备好跟大家说的话
when you feel ready.
你可以从那边小门离开
I actually think I'm ready now.
我想我准备好了
You're so weird! Super weird.
你刚是实在是太奇怪了 的确
Joan, you want to change him?
琼 你要帮你的宝贝儿子换衣服吗
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表