剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
That is so nuclear.
这个杀伤力堪比核武器啊
Thank you.
谢啦
Yep.
嗯
But seriously, I do have a real job, so you need to go.
但讲真 我确实有真正的工作 你得走了
Thank you. I'm just kidding.
谢谢 开个玩笑
Yeah, okay.
嗯 好
Marriage is like a NASCAR race: it goes on,
婚姻就像一场纳斯卡比赛 要一直
and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on forever,
一直一直一直比下去 永不停歇
and in the end, there's only one winner.
最终 只有一个人胜出
Oh, weddings are so fun.
婚礼最有趣了
Have you given any thought to the guest list?
你们有考虑宴请的宾客名单吗
Because my friends Elizabeth and Margaret are a hoot.
我朋友伊丽莎白和玛格丽特特别会玩
Their husbands just died,
她们的丈夫都去世了
but they never bring that up
但她们从来都不提这事
unless it's organic to the conversation.
除非聊天的时候必须提起
Actually, Mom? What, honey?
妈妈 其实 怎么了 孩子
We've been trying to keep costs low, so we're only
我们一直想降低成本 所以我们只
inviting the family to Mexico.
邀请了家人去墨西哥
Oh, but keep that
但是请你保密
to yourself 'cause a certain someone
因为某人
doesn't know yet and she tends to respond
现在还不知道 而且她听到惊喜的消息
really poorly to surprising news.
经常反应不佳
It was supposed to be partly sunny today.
今天本来该局部晴朗的
I put on a shirt for nothin'!
害我白穿衬衫了
God!
天
What does she usually wear?
那她平时穿什么
She's been going through a tube top phase.
她刚经历了穿小背心的阶段
Come here! Come here, come here, come here!
来来来
I-If this is about drugs,
如果你是想要药
I-I-I don't have any.
我可没有
Unless you also have osteoporosis.
除非你也有骨质疏松症
Nah, my bones are strong.
才不 我筋骨强健得很
I nursed straight from a cow
我出生的头六个月
for the first six months of my life.
直接是奶牛喂养
I was actually hoping that
其实我是希望
you could help me out with something.
你能帮我件事
I got Matt and Colleen an awesome wedding gift,
我为马特和科琳的婚礼准备了一件超棒的礼物
but I want to keep it a surprise.
但我想保持这个惊喜
And if they're anything like me, the second
如果他们和我一样
I walk out of this house,
我一走出这房♥子
they are sneaking in here, trying on my pants.
他们就偷偷进来试穿我裤子
So could I store it at your place?
所以我能把它放在你家吗
Oh, sure.
当然
Oh, sweet.
太好了
Check it out.
来看看
I wanted to get something
我想弄点东西
they can really use. Yeah.
真正有用的东西 嗯
Ooh.
哦
It's Dale Earnhardt! Ah!
这是戴尔·伊恩哈特 啊 纳斯卡比赛
Who? A racecar driver.
谁 一个赛车手
Oh, yes, yes.
哦 这样啊
I think that's Beethoven.
我觉得是贝多芬
Ah, son of a Ritz!
靠 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Nobody wants this in their house.
不会有人想在家里放这个的
God, why would they sell a Beethoven at a gas station?
天啊 为什么会有人在加油站卖♥♥贝多芬像呢
Dougie...
道奇...
Don't-Don't be so hard on yourself.
不用放在心上
Ugh. What do you know?
啊 你知道什么
Just 'cause you carry a purse that zips,
因为你带了个关好的钱包
you think you know stuff?
你就觉得你知道什么是什么了吗
No, no, no, I'm just a therapist.
不不不 我只是个治疗师
Oh, that's how you make your purse money, I get it.
哦 这是你挣钱的方式 我理解了
God, just quit bragging.
天哪 太值得夸耀一下了
Well... I'm sorry.
嗯... 对不起
Do you think you could help me out or what?
你觉得你能帮我吗
Sure, we could, we could start with three times a week
当然 我们可以一周三次
and go up from there.
然后再慢慢加
No, no, no, I mean help me get a gift.
不不不 我是说帮我准备礼物
I don't need a therapist.
我不需要治疗师
I am so normal.
我太正常了
Dear, there's a very big snake in your bed.
亲 你床上有条大蛇
You want to pet him?
你想摸他吗
Hey, Joan?
嗨 琼
Joan, does this tiny, little cup
琼 我拿着这个可爱的小杯子
make me look like Shakespeare?
是不是更像莎士比亚了
Four score and seven...
八十七年...
And 80 bucks ago.
八十块就没了
Damn it!
该死
Ugh.
啊
No, no, I'm so sorry. Oh!
别 别 我很抱歉 哦
I can't touch expensive things. Oh, no.
我一碰奢侈玩意儿就出事 哦 不会的
We have this whole registry to choose from.
这儿的东西都随你挑
I need it to be awesome.
我得艳惊四座
This is my first destination wedding.
这是我参加的第一个旅行婚礼
And are the beaches nude?
对了 那边海滩让人裸体吗
And if not, how steep is the fine
如果不是的话
for going nude on a beach that's not nude?
在非裸体海滩上裸着罚金有多高啊
Also, do you want to room together?
还有 你想同住吗
Oh... sure.
哦... 可以啊
I haven't received my invitation yet.
我还没收到请柬呢
Well, you can be my plus-one.
你可以跟我一起去
Matt and Colleen are like family to me.
马特和科琳对我而言就像家人
They're the only real friends I have.
他们是我唯一真正的朋友
So, you know?
所以 你知道吗
We're like...
我们就像...
Okay, sweetie, Well...
好吧 亲爱的 嗯
w-where are your shoes?
你鞋子在哪儿呢
Oh, I'm doing this whole, like, Hawaiian thing.
哦 我正在尝试像夏威夷人一样生活
Just, yeah. Yeah.
就像 这样 好
But do you know where you left them?
但你知道你把它们放哪儿了吗
Uh, there's a turquoise stool somewhere.
那里好像有个蓝绿色凳子来着
Okay.
行
I just want to get your shoes, and then,
我就是想把你的鞋子拿回来 然后
we'll go shopping somewhere else.
我们换个地方继续逛
All right. All right?
很好 很好
God, thisthis feels nice. Come on, sweetie.
天啊 这感觉太好了 来吧 亲爱的
I think you two need
我觉得你俩应该
to invite Dougie to your wedding.
邀请道奇去你们的婚礼
What did you do, and how did Dougie get pictures of it?
你做什么了 道奇怎么知道的
No, because she has a good heart.
不是 因为她有一颗善良的心
It's on the wrong side,
虽然她没用对地方
but then, apparently, all her organs are.
但显然 她所有的器官都是啊
Right. Uhhuh.
没错 这样啊
I hung out with Dougie today.
我今天和道奇一起出去了
Oh. Oh.
哦 哦
Well, it's really sweet that you're thinking of her, Joan,
你为她考虑这点真是太好了 琼
but we want to stick to family only.
但我们只想邀请家里人
You know, sometimes family isn't defined just by blood,
你知道的 有时候家庭的定义不仅局限于血缘
which is no longer clotting in her feet, by the way.
顺便说一句 她脚上已经没有血块了
Wow, you guys went deep today.
哦 你俩今天很有进展嘛
Dougie, we wanted to talk to you about something.
道奇 我们想跟你说件事
These are absolutely my pants.
这确实是我的裤子
Well, they're totally mine,
不 其实是我的裤子
but we want to talk to you about something else.
不过我们想说的不是这个
We want to invite you to our wedding.
我们想请你来我们的婚礼
I'm gonna be the maid of honor?
我来当伴娘吗
Ooh. Oh.
哦 哦
All right, guys!
好了 兄弟们
You guys!
同志们
Geez, I mean, what kind of family would we be
老天 我说 如果我们连老妈的梦想都不支持
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表