剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
I know you all have busy lives,
我知道你们都挺忙的
what with college,
忙大学
and having a family, and your "art"
忙家庭 忙所谓的艺术
But I'm glad you're all here
但我很高兴你们都能齐聚这里
for your last New Year's Eve.
渡过最后一个除夕夜
"Last"? What, are you going to murder us all?
什么 "最后一个" 你要把我们杀清光吗
No.
不
He thinks the world is going to end.
他是觉得要世界末日了
It is! In three hours,
没错 不出三小时
the Y2K bug is going to bite,
千年虫就要开咬了
and it's going to hurt like when a wasp gets you in the penis.
就像黄蜂蜇小鸡鸡一样疼
Okay, Daddy, well we'll hang around for a little while,
好吧 爸爸 那我们就在这儿待一会儿
but then we got to get our dates to our party.
但我们等下还得带朋友去参加派对
They were extras in that 90210 episode
她们是 "飞跃比佛利" 里的临时演员
where Brenda and Kelly wore the same dress to prom.
就是布伦达和凯利毕业舞会撞衫那集
Oh, that's the episode where Brenda loses her virginity
噢 就是那集布伦达把初贞
to Dylan!
给了狄伦
She never should have done that.
她真不该那么做
That was a big mistake. I know.
简直是弥天大错 我懂
Hey, speaking of mistakes,
说起大错
we should really be getting Tyler home.
我们真的该接泰勒回家
Are you not listening to me?
你们到底有没有在听我讲话
It's Y2K.
我说的可是千年虫
It's not safe for you to go outside.
现在出去很不安全
Yeah, at the hospital they told us
没错 在医院的时候就听说
that if computers crash,
一旦电脑瘫痪
then the stoplights could go down,
交通信♥号♥♥灯就不管用了
and it'd be mass chaos.
会引发一片混乱
Well, at least we have a real doctor here
至少咱们家今晚
in the house with us tonight.
有位货真价实的医生陪着
He's a medical student.
他还是个医学生
But don't worry,
但别担心
as patronizer of this family,
作为"一店之主"
it's my role to protect you all,
保护你们是我的职责
and I'm ready for the worst.
我已经做好了最坏的打算
I think you mean patriarch.
我想你的意思是"一家之主"
See, Dad? I told you, he is really, really smart.
看吧爸 我就说过 他真的超聪明
Not smart enough to use a condom.
但蠢到不用避孕套
Good thing I had 50.
幸好我有五十个
A generator?
居然还搞来个发电机
Don't you think that's a little paranoid?
您不觉得有点太大惊小怪了吗
I am not paranoid.
我才没有
Here, take this marker
给 拿这笔
and write your blood type on your arm.
在胳膊上写下你的血型
By the way, I saw Dad siphoning that gas
对了 早先我看见爸爸
out of your car earlier. What?
从你的车里抽汽油 什么
Dad, where'd you get that gas?
爸 你从哪儿弄的汽油
I found it.
我找到的
You took out $17,000?
您居然取了一万七美元出来
Better to have it in our wall
等银行脱机的时候
than in an ATM machine when the banks go offline.
钱放在咱家墙里 好过在ATM机里
You know, you don't have to say "ATM machine"
您不必说 "ATM机"
because the M in ATM stands for "machine,"
因为ATM里的 "M" 就代表"机"
so when you say ATM machine
所以您说 "ATM机"
you're really just saying machine twice.
就相当于了说了两遍"机"
Mhm. See, Dad?
呵呵 看吧爸爸
Isn't Tim clever?
提姆确实聪明吧
Not clever enough to wear a condom.
但蠢到不用避孕套
All right, the left jug is for drinking,
好了 左边的水壶喝水用
and the right jug is for peeing.
右边的水壶尿尿用
Our left or your left?
是我们的左边还是你的左边
Oh...
对吼
Mom? Yeah?
妈妈 怎么了
Where did those girls go?
那几个姑娘去哪儿了
Oh, they said the party wasn't very jiggy and they left.
她们说派对不够嗨 她们就先走了
What! No!
啥 不
I've got Cindy's ChapStick, that was gonna be my in.
我已经拿了辛迪的润唇膏 打算让她亲我一口
Is Greg in a mood?
格雷宝宝有小情绪了
Stop it, Heather.
希瑟别闹
Yes, Greg's in a mood.
没错 格雷就是生气了
I am not in a mood, Mom! Gosh!
天哪妈妈 我没生气
Oh, it's almost midnight.
午夜就要到了
Hey Greg, why don't you join us over here?
格雷 快 怎么还不坐过来
I don't know, why don't you take a guess?
我不知道啊 你干嘛不猜猜看
Maybe it's because I don't wanna.
可能是我不想咯
He didn't give me time to guess.
他都没有给我时间猜
Yeah, no, just ignore him.
是啊 别理他
All right, you guys, come on, ball's gonna drop!
好了 快点 新年要来咯
All right, America. Get ready to say good-bye
好啦 美国 准备告别
to 1999! Ten!
1999年 十
Nine!
九
Eight! Seven! Six!
八 七 六
Do you think anything bad's going to happen?
你觉得真的会有什么坏事要降临吗
If it does, the scariest thing is that
如果有的话 最可怕的就是
we're living in a world where my dad is right
在我们身处我世界里 我爸是对
and we were wrong.
而我们都是错了
Two!
二
One.
一
Happy new year! Happy new year!
新年快乐 新年快乐
It's Y2K.
是千年虫
Dad was right.
爸爸说的对
Call me John!
叫我约翰
Oh!
妈呀
Let's go.
出动
I got your six, John!
约翰六人组出动
Everyone start boarding up the windows
在掠夺者来之前
before the looters get here.
每个人都要守好窗户
Um, honey? Hmm?
那什么 亲爱的 怎么了
If there's a worldwide power outage,
如果这是全球范围的断电
why are we the only ones
为什么会只有咱们家
without power?
断电了呢
Hmm, there's a lot less chaos than I expected.
看来情况没我想的那么混乱
But I'm still going to shoot my shotgun.
但有危险我依然会开枪
Do you guys smell something burning?
你们有没有闻到什么烧焦的味道
Oh! Fire!
着火啦
My generator knocked out the power.
我的发电机造成了电力中断
Oh, wait, Dad!
等等 爸爸
Isn't that where we hid the money?
那不是我们藏钱的地方吗
My $17,000!
我的一万七块
$17,000?!
一万七块
Good job, Timmy.
干得好 提姆
Babe, you were pretty hot
宝贝 你灭火的时候
putting out that fire.
超性感
Yeah, that's...
那只是...
You're a real hero.
你是个真英雄
Dr. Tim Hughes. That's right.
提姆·休斯医生 没错
Oh God, that scared me. Okay!
妈呀 吓到我了 好了
Don't... it's okay.
别怕 没事的
I guess I was hoping that Y2K happened
我觉得我期待千年虫危机是真的
so that everybody
这样孩子们
would have to move back home
就都会搬回家里来
and we could be like we were
我们就可以
before they left us.
像他们离家之前一样和乐融融了
How about we have a weekly brunch
要不然我们以后每周约一次早午餐
and we lure everyone here with plates of free food.
用丰盛又免费的美食吸引他们过来
How about that?
你觉得怎么样
Okay, well, but if that doesn't work,
好吧 如果这招没用的话
there's always the Mayan apocalypse of 2012, huh?
还有玛雅人在2012的末日预言 对吧
Yes, there's that to look forward to.
没错 值得期待
Yeah.
对
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表