剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
so a vast improvement on your previous work
相对你之前的作品已经有了极大的进步了
Luckily for all of us
可喜的是
we had another gripping submission from Joan
琼交来一份的作品 妙不可言
Oh, thank you
感谢感谢
Thank you, everybody
感谢大家
for reading it
阅读拙作
Thank you Joss for... signing
感谢乔斯的 手语
I have to say, Joan
琼 我必须得承认
I just loved how you employed
我特别喜欢你对于
smell and taste to build tension
嗅觉和味觉的驾驭来渲染
to Santiago gently undressing Daisy
圣地亚哥用刀尖
with the tip of his machete
轻轻挑开黛茜衣服时候的气氛
I think that's a very male reading
这是男性化的解读吗
You're right, and I apologize
你说得有理 我道歉
Ze and ze each have a point, but I think what I'm hearing
这两位说的各有道理 我理解到的是
Joan writes
琼她以
with such an honest ferocity
如此这般热烈的情感来写作
that we get to see the world
所以我们看得到她的心内
through her curious
通过她充满好奇
and stimulating, erotic gaze
挑逗和情欲的凝睇
Oh, no
不是这样的
Hey, did you find someone to translate your ankle tattoo
你找到人翻译你脚踝上的纹身了吗
Yes, it turns out it means "processed wheat."
找到了 原来那是 "加工小麦" 的意思
Hi, we miss you
我们好想你啊
How's China
在中国怎么样啊
It's amazing... I mean, I wouldn't trade the experience
好极了 我多希望这段时间
for all the tea here.
可以尝到这里全部的茶
Really just immersing myself
我尽可能多的享受
as much as I can into everything Chinese
一切中国元素
Well, say ni hao to Daddy
跟爸爸说 "你好"
What does that mean
那是什么意思
Uh, hey, listen
我跟你说
Thanks for, uh, taking the time off work to cover for me
谢谢你在我忙着制♥作♥哭我音乐的原型时
while I work on my CryTunes prototype
腾出时间来照顾拉克
Yeah, of course
是嘛
I love spending time with Lark
我很喜欢跟拉克待在一块
Today, we discovered that she hates broccoli
今天 我们发现了她不喜欢花椰菜
Oh, what
天哦
I wanted to be there
我也好想在那里
when she tried broccoli for the first time
看到她第一次吃花椰菜
Oh
欸
Gosh
可惜
What else did I miss
我还错过了什么
Uh, just that she loves to throw the things she hates
嗯 她还爱扔自己讨厌的东西
Anyway, that's the rumor about Rod Stewart
这些就是洛·史都华的故事
I don't believe it personally, but there it is
我不怎么相信 可事实就是这样
Wait, what
慢着慢着
Did you just take a step
你刚刚是走了一步吗
Oh, my God, you did
我天啊 你会走路了
You are walking, you are legit walking
你在走路 你竟然真的在走路
Yeah, come to Mommy
来 到妈妈这里来
Oh, my God, you did it! You walked
太棒了 你竟然会走路了
I cannot wait to tell Daddy that you just took your first steps
我迫不及待要告诉爸爸这件事情
Oh, no
不行啊
I mean, Greg was upset about missing broccoli
你想啊 格雷没看到她吃花椰菜都这么失落
How's he going to feel about her first steps
要是没看到她第一次走路会多难过啊
Oh, I feel for you, sister
我懂你的
You're going to have two crying babies
你将要面对的是两个哭哭啼啼大宝宝
And the worst part is, like, I encouraged him to go
最糟糕的是 是我鼓动他去中国的
Hey, you know what you do Hm
你可以这样做啊 怎么
When he comes back and she does it
当他回家看到拉克走路的时候
pretend it's the first time
假装是第一次
I lie to Tim constantly
我经常对提姆撒谎的
It's really the secret to a healthy marriage
这是维持婚姻的小秘诀
Watch this... hey, babe
不信你看 亲爱的
You are smoking hot in that tank top
你穿这件背心太撩人了
It's why I wear it, babe, for you
所以我才穿啊 穿给你看
Yeah, you do... see
可不是嘛 懂了没
Hey, baby, Daddy will be home in a few days
宝宝 爸爸没几天就要回家了
Wow, look at her go
你看她的动作
She's really ready to walk
应该是快要会走路了
Yeah, hey, did you find someone to translate your ankle tattoo
是嘛 你找到人帮你翻译脚踝上的纹身了吗
Yes, it turns out it means "processed wheat
找到了 原来那是 "加工小麦" 的意思
which I think is just as cool as, you know
我觉得这个其实跟其他一样的酷
power and respect
比如 权力和敬重
Totally
是呀
So, anything new happening with Lark today
今天拉克有什么新鲜事吗
Hmm? New
额 新鲜的吗
Um, hmm, can't really think of anything
额 我一时想不到呢
No, no, no, no, no, no, she's really just a very average baby
没什么啊 她就是一个正常的小孩子
I mean, you know, she can sit up for ten minutes
比方说 她能站十分钟
but so can my purse, big whoop, you know
我钱包也能啊 厉害的哟
Hey, whoa, wait a minute, what was that
等下 刚刚那是什么
There's a raccoon in the house, I got to go
那是只小浣熊在屋里 我要先挂了
Okay, I love you, bye-bye
拜拜 爱你呦
Okay, Daddy's car just pulled up
爸爸刚刚把车停好
so he cannot find out that you took your first steps
千万不能让他知道你已经可以走路了
I put your right shoe on your left foot
我把你的右鞋穿在左脚上了
and your left shoe on your right foot.
把你左脚的鞋子穿在你右脚上
I'm not a bad mother,
我不是坏妈妈
but I'm just trying to be a good wife.
我只是想当一个好妻子
You know what I'm saying? Okay, all right.
听懂我在说什么了吗 好了
All right, guess who's home!
猜猜是谁回家啦
Where are my girls?
我亲爱的姑娘们呢
Welcome home!
欢迎回家
Hi!
嗨
Hello!
你们好啊
Oh, my goodness!
天哪
Are you seeing these first steps?
看到拉克迈出了第一步没
Because these are the first of the...
这可是她第一次
For the very, very first time.
绝无仅有 货真价实的第一次
First time I'm seeing them.
我可是第一次看到
Come to Daddy! Go on, go on.
到爸爸这儿来 继续 继续
Come, big... Go on.
来 大宝贝儿 继续
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, my goodness!
我的天
Look at my little marathon runner with her first steps.
瞧瞧我们家小马拉松选手迈出了她的第一步
Yes!
没错
I mean, those were her first steps, right?
这是她第一次自己走对吧
Yeah, bro.
没错 兄弟
Ja-wa.
贾瓦
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
What?
啥
She said her first word!
她刚刚说了她人生第一句话
Well, I don't know if that counts as a word.
我不觉得那算是一句话
Let's see if she can use it in a sentence.
我们还是看看她能不能用它造句吧
Jawa!
贾瓦
The desert scavengers that sold R2-D2 and C3PO
沙漠里的拾荒者 在他们的母星
to Uncle Owen and Luke Skywalker
把R2-D2和C3PO
on their home planet of Tatooine!
卖♥♥给了卢克·天行者和他叔叔欧文
Yes.
对
I think she's ready.
我觉得她准备好了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I'm going to go get the Star Wars DVD.
我要去拿星球大战的光碟
I mean, can you believe it?
你能相信吗
Her first steps and now her first word in the same day!
她居然在同一天学会了说话和走路
Okay, now listen to me.
好了 现在听我说
Daddy can never know
绝对不能让爸爸知道
that I showed you Star Wars last night.
我昨天晚上给你看星球大战了
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表