剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
but I still have the valet ticket.
代客停车的票还在我身上
Oh, no, I don't... wait, Heather!
哦 不 没在我身上 希瑟 等等
Heather, wait!
希瑟 等等
I'm done flying forever.
我从此戒飞了
Except at the indoor skydiving place
除非玩室内跳伞
that couldn't lift Daddy.
但那儿连爸爸都拉不起来
That was a hard day for me.
今天真是难熬
Amelia Earhart received many awards
阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特获奖无数
and inspired many other women with her bravery,
她的勇气激励了许多其他女性
until 1937,
直到1937年
when she disappeared while trying to fly around the world.
当她尝试环球飞行的时候神秘失踪
Her plane was never found,
她的飞机再也没有找到
but there is little doubt she crashed,
但毫无疑问她坠机了
probably in a volcano.
可能掉进了火山
So, in conclusion,
所以 综上所述
never fly in a plane or you will die.
千万别坐飞机 免得送命
Because Amelia was the best
因为阿梅莉亚可是最好的
at flying,
飞行员
and now she's a skeleton
结果现在她只是火山里
in a volcano with her face frozen in horror
一具因为恐惧而面目僵硬的尸骨
like those poor people in Pompeii.
就像那些庞贝古城的可怜人一样
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Oh, and I made a picture, too.
对了 我还画了幅画
Oh, look at that.
瞧瞧
I have a patient who draws just like that.
我有位病人也画过类似的
Had a patient.
以前的病人
Honey, I'm not sure
宝贝 我不确定
that the end of your report
你报告的结尾
is entirely accurate.
是不是完全准确
Yeah, lava would totally melt a skeleton.
是啊 火山岩浆完全可以融化区区一具尸骨
Come on.
得了
No, I mean that
不 我是说
that crash, that was a long time ago
那次坠机 那是很久很久以前的事了
and planes are very, very safe now.
现在的飞机非常非常安全
Yeah? Safer than driving a car.
对吧 比开车还要安全
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I'm done flying forever,
反正 我从此戒飞了
except at the indoor skydiving place
除非玩室内跳伞
that couldn't lift Daddy.
可那儿连爸爸都拉不起来
That was a hard day for me.
今天真是难熬
Dad, come on. Help me out.
爸爸 拜托 帮帮忙
You've been flying for years.
你开了那么多年飞机
Tell her that there is nothing to be afraid of.
告诉她根本没什么好怕的
I'll talk to her.
我会找她谈谈
I mean if you rent a jumpsuit
我是说 要是你专门出租跳伞装备
that's big enough for a customer...
应该符合每个客人的身形才对啊
I know, sweetie.
我懂 亲爱的
the thing should be able to lift him.
那东西应该够力把我拉起才对
Hey, you were wronged.
是她错怪你了
You were wronged that day.
今天是她错怪你了
You said you were taking me to Costco to buy a motorcycle.
你不是说要带我去好市多买♥♥个摩托车嘛
What? Did I say that? Mmmhmm.
什么 我是那么说的吗 对啊
The truth is I want you to see
实际上我想带你看看
the inside of a real airplane,
飞机内部的真实构造
you know, for your report.
你懂的 为了你的报告
After we prime the engine here...
我们发动引擎以后
we yell, "Clear prop!",
喊一声 准备就绪
and then we just turn this key.
然后我们只要拧一下钥匙
You said we were just looking at switches.
你说我们就是看看这些开关
Did I say that? Yeah.
我是这么说的吗 对
I just want you to see
我只是想让你看看
how fun it is to roll down the runway.
在跑道上跑跑有多好玩
We're staying on the runway, right?
我们就待在跑道上 对吗
Sure are.
当然了
You just said we were staying on the runway.
你刚说我们就待在跑道上啊
Oh, did I say that? Yeah!
我说了吗 说啦
I just want to take you up and do a quick barrel roll.
我就是想带你飞一下 再玩个特技
See, you don't have to be scared, sweetheart.
瞧 宝贝 你根本不用害怕
All planes glide nice
所有飞机都能滑翔自如
and easy like those seagulls there.
就和那边的海鸥一样轻松
They do look like they're having fun.
它们看起来是飞得很愉快
And so are we.
我们也是啊
You hit one!
你撞了一只海鸥
He hit us.
是它撞了我们
You're not supposed to divert
你不该为了那么一只鸟
from your flight path like that.
就转变飞行路线
He's a bird.
它是只鸟
He's a dodo bird.
它是只蠢鸟
Why did that stop spinning?
它怎么不转了
Don't we need that?
我们不需要吗
Uh, I just turned it off for a second
我刚关了一秒钟
so you could hear how nice and quiet it sounds
这样你就能感受下6000英尺的高空
at 6,000, 5,000, 4,000...
是多么安静祥和 额 5000 4000
I think I'll turn it right back on now.
我还是马上把它打开
Okay, now you can hear the fancy code
好吧 现在你可以听到飞行员
that pilots use when they talk to the tower.
联♥系♥塔台用美妙的代码了
Mayday, mayday.
空中遇险 求救求救
Doesn't mayday mean there's something wrong?
这代码难道不是意味着出问题了吗
Oh, no, if something was wrong
哦 不 如果出什么问题
I would say, uh, "Foam the runway.
我会说 清理跑道
"Foam the runway. Charlie 408,
清理跑道 C408
we're experiencing engine failure."
我们遭遇引擎故障
We don't have an engine?
我们没有引擎
Sure we do.
我们当然有
We got an engine right here.
就在这儿呢
We don't have an engine.
好吧启动不了
Are we going to die?!
我们要死了吗
No!
Because we have an engine.
因为我们有引擎
Damn it.
该死
Mayday, mayday.
求救 求救
November Charlie 408.
NC408
We'd like to declare an emergency.
我们要申报一起紧急事件
Get those trucks on standby and some ice cream.
让那些卡车待命还要些冰淇淋
The ground is coming up really fast, Pop-Pop.
很快就到地面了 爷爷
Which is good.
很好
That's where we want to be, right?
那就是我们想去的地方对吗
Hey, let's make sure that seatbelt is nice and snug,
我们来检查一下座位安全带完好束紧
but not too snug, so you can loosen it
但是别太紧了你可以松一点
in case we catch on fire.
万一我们着火了
Fire?
着火
Okay, now, hold on.
好了 准备好
Ground, this is November Charlie 408.
呼叫地面 这是NC408
How are we doing with that ice cream?
都平安降落了那冰淇淋要怎么办
I know what you were doing up there.
我知道你是想怎样
You made it seem like we were going to die
你搞得好像我们要死了
so that I could see that planes can always land
其实就是让我知道不管情况多糟
no matter how bad things get.
飞机总是能着落的
And it worked.
而且这招有效
I'm not afraid to fly anymore.
我再也不怕飞行了
Thank you, Pop-Pop.
谢谢爷爷
Yeah, you know what?
是的 你知道吗
I think I'm going to check that tire pressure real quick.
我要去检查一下胎压
I got the camera, I just need you
我拿了相机 我只需要你
to tell me, which filter do you want,
告诉我 你想要哪种滤镜
Polaroid Transfer, Unfinished Basement, or grainy in Paris.
强光 灰暗还是 柔光加模糊
Yeah, I don't know what you're saying, but no.
我不知你说啥 但不要了
No, got it.
不要 知道了
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you... ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐... ♪
Sorry, sorry, sorry... hold on, I'm sorry.
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表