剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Can I kiss you?
我能亲你吗
Okay. I felt like we had a moment.
呵呵 我们之前很来电啊
I should've known that you got those in Europe
我猜你是在欧洲买♥♥的
because of all the zippers.
因为都是拉链
You can touch them if you want.
如果你想可以摸一摸
I have to tell you that I am not really gay.
我得告诉你我不是真的女同
I-I thought that it might be exciting to kiss a woman.
我只是觉得亲女生会蛮好玩的
So this is all a game to you?
所以这对你来说就是一场游戏吗
We're not a zoo exhibit.
同性恋者并不是展品
No!
不
Of course not!
当然不是
No, you... you're in your natural habitat, roaming free!
不不 你在自然生♥态♥区♥自♥由♥地闲逛
I can't find anyone to lesbian kiss me.
我找不到任何一个女同亲我
Any luck?
有好消息吗
Totally struck out.
糟透了
Am I not appealing to women?
我对女人没有吸引力吗
You're appealing to me.
我很喜欢你
I don't really... oh!
我真的不...
Did you guys just hear that?
你们听到了吗
That is the sound of my lady cork popping.
这是我女同之吻初体验的声音
Yay, Dougie.
道格 万岁
Come on, I'll buy you a shot.
来 我请你喝一杯
Come on. Okay.
来吧 好的
Thank you.
多谢
How was that kiss?
这个吻感觉如何
Not bad.
不赖
Yeah. Wow!
耶 喔哦
Have you ever noticed how pretty Colleen's skin is?
你曾注意到科琳的皮肤多美吗
How does my hair look?
我头发看起来如何
Straight.
直的
Yeah, you're right. Yeah.
你是对的 是
Please tell me I didn't miss my wife kissing a girl.
拜托告诉我 我并没有错过我妻亲女生的画面
Yeah, I kissed her, and our mons pubises almost touched.
我亲了她 我们的胸都快靠到一起了
All right.
好吧
It's not exactly what I was picturing,
这跟我想象的不太一样
but I can make it work.
但我应该能性奋起来
Heather!
希瑟
Oh, I'm so proud of you.
我真为你感到骄傲
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
I thought I'd have this huge rush of confidence,
我觉得我充满自信
like when you do an epi pen for fun,
像你注射肾上腺素去寻开心一样
but I'm still nervous.
但我还是紧张
That's totally normal.
这很正常
Putting yourself out there is hard.
出柜不是易事
Especially when, yesterday,
尤其是 你昨天才出柜
you didn't even know who yourself was.
你都还没清洁了解自己
Thanks, Colleen.
多谢 科琳
You're such a good friend, but, I'm sorry,
你真是个很好的朋友
it's not going to go past this.
但对不起啦 我不会接受你的
I need someone real hot.
我要的是性感火♥辣♥的
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表