剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
for some Japanese anime series
日本动漫的款项要缴呢
Called happy raccoon sailor princess.
叫什么快乐的浣熊水手公主
In our defense, we thought it was a porn.
我们当初以为是小黄♥片♥来着
You guys need to learn about responsibility.
你们该了解一下什么是责任了
This feels like a macro-aggression.
你这是在挑衅吗
Well, I don't know what that is.
我不懂你说的是什么
Why are they screaming at us?
他们为什么对我们这么凶
You need to pay rent like real adults,
你们要像真正的成人一样交房♥租
Unless
除非
You want to go to college, in which case
你们去上大学 这样
We will completely support you.
我们才会无条件支持你
I have never felt so unloved.
我从来没试过被人这么冷漠对待
And you know what? If we're gonna
知道吗 如果我们
pay rent, we may as well live in our own place,
要交房♥租 我们也可以自己住
where dad doesn't have to use our bathroom
这样老爸就不必
every time he has to soak.
每次跑来借我们的浴室泡脚
I didn't ask to have corns,
我没想长鸡眼的
God gave them to me. I know.
是上帝害的 我懂
Nice hat. Are you guys southern?
帽子不错 你们是南方人吗
No, we're just adults.
不 我们只是成年人
Okay, uh, so, your first place.
你们第一个家
very exciting.
听起来很棒
And let me just ask, how much can you afford in rent?
我想问下 你们能租起多贵的房♥子
Oh, well we haven't compiled
我们还没编制好
our financial dossier quite yet,
我们的财务档案
But we are, of course,
不过我们的经济负担当然
Dollar cost averaging across the net gain,
是处于平均净收入水平的
So, uh, let's just put that
所以 我们接下来
In the "we'll get back to you" column.
谈谈后续事宜吧
okay, guys.
那好吧
You're gonna need first month's rent,
你们要先付首月的房♥租
Last month's rent, and a security deposit.
前一个月的房♥租和押金
Wait, last month?
为什么要付前一个月的
We didn't live in it last month.
前一个月我们没住在里面
Oh, dear.
天 你是没脑子吗
Don, let's cut to the chase.
唐 我们言归正传
We can't pay you today,
钱我们今天给不了你
But we're in a band and our music is gonna be huge,
不过我们有个乐队马上就要大红大紫了
And you can get in on the ground floor.
你可以拿到前排位置
Yeah. Think about that.
这可是花钱都买♥♥不来的好处
Are you thinking?
你是在考虑吗
Here's a place you can afford.
这有个地方你们可以付得起
This is just a drawing of a duck.
这只是一张鸭子的画
Yeah.
没错
And you've always helped me
当所有人都冷眼旁观的时候
When no one else would, pop-pop.
是你一直在帮助我 外公
Look, you're married now.
但你现在已经结婚了
It's time to grow up.
是时候要成熟点了
But it's so hard.
我做不到啊
Everyone keeps telling us no and stuff.
每个人都把我拒之门外
And they keep yelling at us.
还对我们大吼大叫
You millennials think
你们00后以为
Everything's gonna land in your lap,
龙虾会自己脱了壳跑你嘴里
But dreams don't pay for houses, money does.
光做梦是买♥♥不了房♥子的 钱才是万能的
And sometimes sex.
有时候啪啪啪也可以
So we should have more sex?
所以我们应该多多啪啪啪吗
I don't think i can do that, pop-pop.
我可承受不住啊 外公
No, no, no, no. Be resourceful.
你们在胡思乱想些什么呢 长点脑子
You kids are smart. Figure something out.
你们小孩子这么聪明 自己想吧
You know what? He's right.
他说的对
We are really smart,
我们确实很聪明
And we just need to work harder.
我们只需要再努力一点
Yeah, we can do that.
我们可以做到的
You know, if there's one thing i know,
我唯一知道的真理就是
It's that the world is fair.
这个世界是公平的
There you go.
看 你们悟出来了吧
Do things yourself.
你们要自给自足
That's the american way.
美国人都是这么做的
Joanie! Will you make me a sandwich?
琼尼 能给我做个三明治吗
I'll be in the hot tub.
我在浴缸里等你
Hey, big news!
我们有消息要宣布
What?
什么消息
We found a place to live.
我们找到住的地方了
What? H-how did you do that?
真的假的 你们怎么做到的
Well, we went by a bunch of colleges
我们经过很多大学
Looking for opportunities.
寻找机会
Oh, see, I told you they'd figure it out.
看吧 我说过他们会想通的
The best path, you guys.
这是最正确的道路
Was it ever.
可不是吗
They had credit card applications everywhere,
那里到处都可以申请信♥用♥卡♥
So we got, like, ten of them,
我们申请了十张左右
And we used the money to buy a house.
我们用这些钱买♥♥了一套房♥
Y-you what?
瓜娃子你们做了什么
You can't buy a house with credit cards.
你们不能用信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Then how'd we earn so many airline points?
那我们是怎么拿到那么多航♥空♥里程的
Wait.
慢着
How do you think you're gonna pay off all that debt?
你们打算怎么还这些债
Well, you get cash back on anything you buy,
你用卡买♥♥完东西后就拿到现金零钱了
So we'll be making money.
所以我们买♥♥东西就是在赚钱
I just hope we can spend enough.
我倒是希望我们花的钱够多
Man, I miss being as dumb as you guys.
真是怀念我像你们这么傻的那时候
So, where is this house?
所以你们的房♥子在哪
Come on, I'll show you.
过来 我带你们去看
What is that?
这是什么鬼
Isn't it cute?
是不是超可爱的
Is that one of those fancy little mailboxes?
这不是那些特大邮箱之类吗
No, it's called a tiny house,
才不是 这是个迷你房♥
But normal size people can live in them, too.
但是普通身材的人也可以住进去
Pop-pop told us
外公让我们
To be resourceful, so we took his advice.
要学会随机应变 我们接受了他的建议
Yep, so we are homeowners now
我们现在也是有房♥一族了
And real adults,
我们也是真正的成年人了
And we don't need to rely on anyone for anything. Mm.
我们再也不用依靠任何人了
Where you gonna put it?
你们打算放哪
Well, we were thinking backyard,
我们打算放在后院
But if you want to show it off, we're fine with front.
但是如果你们想炫耀炫耀 放在前面也行
Come on, honey. Let's go home.
来吧 亲爱的 我们回家
I really had hope for that one.
我原本对我们儿子充满了希望
Good god.
饶了我吧
Where are they going?
他们这是去哪
"Joan touches Greg's face."
"琼抚摸了格雷的脸庞"
Are-are you sure you can count on that?
你是这么期待的吗
Bitch, please.
小婊♥子♥ 别拆穿嘛
Hey, mom, will you get me another plate?
老妈 你能再给我一个盘子吗
This one's dirty.
这个有点脏
Oh, here, take mine.
用我的吧
Oh!
不是吧
she got me!
真会玩
Mom got me!
老妈整到我了
Oh...
小子你还嫩着呢
Um, what's so special about the rooster plate?
这个盘子有什么特别的吗
No, please don't ask. Please don't ask.
求你了 别问 千万别问
Okay, it's the funniest story.
这事说起来可有趣了
All right,
是这样的
So I used to do all of my holiday shopping
每次节日采购
From catalogs, and then...
我都是从商品目录上买♥♥
A catalog is like a web site, but it's on paper.
商品目录就跟个网页一样 只不过是在纸上
Thank you. Okay, and so, um,
这不用你解释 有一年
One year, Heather wrote the wrong item number
希瑟在收件箱那里
In her mail-in form.
写错了一个商品编号♥
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表