剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
They're the same.
他们没什么区别
Well, then it shouldn't be hard for you
那要你选一个
to make a decision.
应该不难
All this wedding planning is so hard
这些婚礼的计划
for me to do on my own.
我一个人做实在太难了
Are you Colleen Ortega?
你是科琳·奥特加吗
Sure. Uh, Colleen,
是的 科琳
did you order something
你有在巧克力喷泉网站上
from ChocolateFountains.com?
买♥♥什么东西吗
Mm... no.
呃 没有
What do you think it is?
你觉得这是什么
Dougie, open up.
道格 开门
I know you're in there.
我知道你在里面
The door's warm.
门还暖暖的
Ah.
总算开了
Did you go on my account and order a chocolate fountain?
你以我的名义买♥♥了个巧克力喷泉吗
Why would I need another one
我为什么还要买♥♥一个呢
when this one serves all of my chocolate needs?
我都有一个了
Oh, wow, Celeste,
莎莉丝特
that really clears it all up. Thank you.
我终于理清思绪了呢 谢谢你
So you really bought it, huh?
所以是你买♥♥的咯
Yeah. And apparently I spent three hours
显然我昨晚整整三个小时
on the phone last night with customer service
都在跟售后服务打电♥话♥
discussing wedding fountains and you
讨论婚礼瀑布还有你
and our first sexual experience.
还有我们的第一次做♥爱♥经历
What?
什么
Don't worry, she said that you sound
别担心 她说你听起来
like a very generous lover.
像是个非常大方的情人
And you don't remember any of this? No.
你完全不记得你昨天说过的话吗 没有
See, maybe you did eat the pot roast.
也许是你吃了炖肉呢
Okay, the last thing I remember is taking a sleeping pill.
我记得的最后一件事是吃了片安♥眠♥药♥
Oh, yeah. That's a thing. Mmhmm.
可能就是因为安♥眠♥药♥的作用呢 也许
Sleeping pill haze.
安♥眠♥药♥会让人迷糊
Maybe that's it.
可能就是因为安♥眠♥药♥呢
My friend Brad, he was taking them.
我一个朋友布莱德也服用过安♥眠♥药♥
He had no idea that he bought a purple Miata online
他完全不记得他深更半夜
in the middle of the night. And then the next night...
在网上买♥♥了辆紫色马自达 第二天晚上
you know that movie We Bought a Zoo...
你知道 "翻身动物园" 这部电影吧
he bought it on Blu-ray.
他买♥♥了蓝♥光♥的
Oh, G... That's it. Okay. Mmhmm.
我的妈 我受不了了 是吧
These sleeping pills are costing me too much money.
我花了太多钱在安♥眠♥药♥上面了
I can't afford to sleep.
连觉我都睡不起了
Psst, Matt, I can't sleep. Hmm?
马特 我睡不着 嗯
I keep thinking about the wedding.
我一直在想着婚礼的事
No, baby, you look great.
别担心 你美若天仙
Oh. You don't have to bury your condoms
你没必要把你们用的套套
at the bottom of the trash.
埋在垃圾箱底的
I know you guys do it.
我知道你们经常这么做
I'm looking for my sleeping pills.
我在找我的安♥眠♥药♥
I need them.
我需要安♥眠♥药♥
Mm, I know what that's like,
我能体会到你的感受
craving something you can't have,
渴望自己得不到的东西
like a bra that fits your beans just right.
就像你想要一件合适的胸罩
What are you still doing up? You can't sleep either?
你怎么还没睡 你也睡不着吗
Nah, I have to be up early for the Korean Snapchats.
没有 我得熬夜等韩国的快聊
Ah! There they are. Whew.
啊 终于找到了
Well, if you're gonna be up anyway, would you mind
反正你也不睡觉 你能不能盯着我
keeping an eye on me so I don't do anything crazy in my sleep?
免得我在睡梦中不知不觉做些疯狂的事
I've been doing that anyway.
我经常这么做
But it feels nice to be asked.
不过我很高兴你能问我
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no!
啊啊啊啊啊啊
Dougie, I thought you were gonna watch me last night.
道吉 我以为你昨晚会盯着我
Matt is going to kill me!
马特会杀了我的
No, this? This was my post-church breakfast.
这个吗 这不是给你吃的 是我的后教会早餐
You slept like a little baby all night in my arms.
你昨晚在我怀里睡得可香了
Oh, thank...
谢...
I actually fed you so you'd keep sleeping.
是因为我喂你东西吃你才能接着睡的
Well, by "fed you,"
我说的"喂你"
I mean my gum fell in your mouth.
指的是我的口香糖掉进了你嘴里
Colleen?
科琳
It wasn't me. This was all Dougie.
不是我♥干♥的 都是道吉干的
Ah. Did Dougie also invite all of your contacts
道吉还邀请你所有联♥系♥人
to follow your Period Tracker app?
关注了你的经期跟踪器吗
What? Dougie, I thought you said that I slept like a baby!
什么 道吉 你不是说我睡得像个婴儿吗
I meant a baby who e-mails about her period.
我说的是那种会给别人发经期相关邮件的婴儿
All right, fine, I took more sleeping pills.
好吧 我承认我服用了更多的安♥眠♥药♥
'Cause the stress of the wedding is keeping me up at night,
婚礼压力使我晚上无法入眠
and I don't know what to do.
我真的束手无措
Oh, no. Okay, hey, hey, hey, hey.
别担心 宝贝
It has been so unfair for me to burden you with planning
你一个人承担计划婚礼的工作
this whole wedding by yourself. It's our wedding, right?
实在太不公平了 这是我们两人的婚礼
I want to help! Just tell me what I can do.
我也要帮忙 告诉我怎么做
Okay. Okay?
好的 好吗
There you go. Whoa!
给你 哇
Look at that.
快看
All that for one little wedding.
婚礼的相关事项都在这里呢
No, that's just the flowers. "A" through "F"
这只是鲜花的 从字母 "A" 到 "F" 的
Hmm?
蛤
These are "G" through "K"
这些是 "G" 到 "K" 的
Get busy.
慢慢看吧
Um, Colleen? I can't sleep.
科琳 我睡不着
Planning a wedding is both the most boring
计划婚礼是我做过的
and stressful thing I've ever done.
最无聊 压力最大的事了
It's like jury duty that I'm paying for.
就像是我花钱买♥♥了陪审义务一样
Colleen?
科琳 你有没有听我讲话
Damn it, Matt.
妈蛋 马特
I knew it was only a matter of time
我就知道总有一天
before I saw you like this.
你会捡剩饭吃
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表