剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
What if it stays like this forever?
如果永远保持这样可怎么办
I don't know!
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I wish you'd tell me the next time you take a pill.
我希望你下次服药之前能告诉我
I thought it would be a nice surprise.
我想那可能是个不错的惊喜呢
Oh, I'm definitely surprised.
哦 我绝对惊讶到了
I may need you to punch it.
我可能需要你揍下去
I'm not gonna punch it.
我可不会打它
Hello?
喂
Mom, hey, where are you?
老妈 嘿 你在哪
I thought you wanted to go shopping for Jen's baby shower.
我以为你想去给珍的宝宝派对买♥♥东西呢
Oh, honey, I had to take your dad to St. Fran's.
哦亲爱的 我得带你♥爸♥去圣芙兰
Don't tell her.
别告诉她
It's so humiliating.
太丢人了
Dad's in the hospital? What is it?
老爸住院了吗 怎么回事
It's not serious, is it?
不严重吧
I-I can't discuss it, dear.
亲爱的 我-我没法说
I'm calling everyone.
我给大伙打电♥话♥
I'm coming down there right now.
我立马过去
No! Heather?
别 希瑟
Come on, guys, let's go, let's go!
快点伙计们 走走走
Is Pop-Pop gonna die?
老爹要死了嘛
You know, we're all going to die some day, Sophia,
你知道 索菲亚 我们都会总有一天要死的
so maybe take comfort in that.
你就这样安慰安慰吧
Matt, hey, listen...Dad is at St. Fran's.
马特 嘿 听着...爸爸在圣芙兰
I'm on my way there right now.
我现在就过去
I'm just going to examine your erection, Mr. Short.
我要检查一下你的勃起状况 肖特"短"先生
In this case, call me John.
这种情况下叫我约翰就好
Let's just give the epinephrine a chance to work.
我们要让肾上腺素能够起作用
If it doesn't, we're going to have to drain the blood.
如果不起作用 我们就要排血了
Pop-Pop!
爸爸
Kids, no! Oh, no.
孩子们 别 哦不
No, kids. What? What's the big deal?
别 孩子们 咋了 有什么"大"事啊
Not a good time to hop on Pop-Pop.
可别在这个时候往爸爸身上跳
Hop off Pop! Hop off Pop!
快跳下来 快下来
You make me stay off the internet
你不让我上网
but you let me see that?
但是你居然让我看这个
Come on, kids.
快回来 孩子们
Let's go play What's That Smell?: Hospital Edition.
我们来玩 "医院版本 那是什么味道"
Mom, they can't unsee that.
妈 不能就这样当没看过啊
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Dad? Oh, no!
老爸 噢不
How you do...
你怎么...
Feel better.
早人康复
We came as soon as we heard.
我们一听到消息就赶过来了
Are you okay, Pop-Pop?
老爸你还好吗
You should go. You're not helping.
你走 你在这没用
Just pull the plug; I don't want to live anymore.
把什么呼吸器都拔掉算了 我不想活了
Now I can't see.
现在看不见了
So, did you, uh...
那么 你...
See it?
看到了嘛
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I saw it.
是的我看到了
You get one of those?
你有那么大吗
No, Greg, I did not.
不 格雷 我可没有
Did you? No, man.
你呢 没有
I did not.
没有
I got his cholesterol.
我只继承了他的胆固醇
He passed that along.
他只遗传了那一点
Oh, I'm so glad Dad's going to be okay.
哦我很欣慰爸爸会没事
From what we saw, he's doing better than okay.
就我们看到的 他可不止是没事
Really? You thought that was big? Hey, guys.
真的吗 你觉得那很大吗 嘿大伙
I'm so sorry I took this stupid pill.
我很抱歉我服了这该死的伟哥
You didn't need it.
你根本不需要
Yeah, but you know how we like to watch 60 Minutes each Sunday,
没错 但是你知道我们每个周日有多喜欢看60分钟
but sometimes we wish it were 80 Minutes?
但是有时候我们会希望是80分钟
Yeah, I know, but you really didn't need it
是的 我知道 但是你真的不需要
because I was already giving you a pill
因为我已经每天早上
crushed up in your smoothie every morning.
在你的冰沙里捣碎了药给你喝下去
And that's why this happened.
那就是为什么会这样
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那样做
Last year when you had a problem you went out and bought a boat.
去年当你小♥弟♥弟♥出问题时就出去买♥♥了条船
My life is a lie.
我活于谎言之中
Just end it.
杀了我算了
Just end it!
杀了我吧
Now I'm hot.
现在我很热
I'm so sorry I didn't tell you.
很抱歉我没告诉你
I-I-I'm supposed to be the head of the family.
我应该是这个家庭的领导者
Our kids are supposed to look up to me.
我们的孩子应该仰视我的
But how can they do that
但是现在他们怎么仰视我
when I have nothing but a soggy breadstick?
我全身只剩一根又硬又湿的肉♥棒♥
Honey, they love you.
亲爱的 他们很爱你的
That's why they're all here.
那就是为什么他们都会在这
And they'll look up to you no matter what.
不管怎样他们都还是会仰视你的
What about you?
那你呢
Well, I don't care if we have to prop it up
我不在乎我们是否要用
with two popsicle sticks and some duct tape.
冰棒棍和胶带来持续那么久
So do you want me to stop doing it?
那么你不想让我那么做了吗
Yes, I want you to stop doing it.
是的 我想让你别那样了
Okay, I'm going to stop doing it.
好的 那我不那样了
Now I'm confused.
你害我很困惑
A toast to Jen!
这杯敬珍
So did the hospital say that you could mix alcohol
医院有说你可以把他们给你开的药
with the drugs they gave you?
掺在酒里喝么
They didn't say I couldn't.
他们没说不可以
Greg?
格雷
Lark is filthy!
拉克浑身脏脏的
What happened?
怎么搞的
Did you, like, go mud wrestling down a ravine?
你是带她去沟里玩泥地摔跤了吗
I accidentally spilled coffee on her
我放她进婴儿座椅的时候
when I put her in the car seat.
一不小心把咖啡洒她身上了
I spilled some on me, too,
我身上也洒到了一点
but I figured since I have less of a meltdown
但是我觉得我换完衣服以后没那么崩溃了
when I change outfits, I took the easier way out, so...
为了图省事 我就
It's good coffee. Yeah.
咖啡味道不错 是哈
As helpful as you've been this morning,
看在你早上帮了这么多忙的份上
I feel like maybe I'll change her
我打算给她换身衣服
and you can just go in to the brunch.
你就这样直接去吃早午餐吧
You're going to drive away, aren't you?
你是想直接开车走人是吧
No.
才不是
Take my keys just in case.
不过拿走我的钥匙吧 以防万一
What's this?
这是要干嘛
We're all still buzzing from the news of Jen's pregnancy,
我们都还在为珍怀孕的消息忙活呢
so we thought it'd be wonderful to shower you with gifts.
所以我们觉得给你们送点礼物比较好
Um, Mom...
那什么 妈妈
No, no, it's just a few.
别担心 没多少
Just a few. I know it's a little early,
就一点点 我知道现在为时尚早
but like my washer-dryer says, front-load the fun.
但是这就像两用洗衣机一样 提前收获乐趣
Mom...
妈妈
What?
怎么了
Three weeks ago? Yeah.
三周前吗 对
Oh, honey, I'm so sorry.
宝贝儿 真对不起
Just... and I feel so stupid.
我就是 我觉得自己好蠢
Mom, no, no, it's my fault.
妈妈 不 这都怪我
I'm the one who blurted out she was pregnant.
是我忍♥不住说了她怀孕的事
It was way too early.
我说太早了
Look, she's getting through it.
听着 她正在努力适应
She just doesn't really want to talk about it.
她只是现在真的不想谈而已
Yeah, like Heather with her hairy mole.
是啊 就好像希瑟不想谈她长毛的痣
Tim! Hey!
提姆 喂
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表