剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Not even $1.
一美元也不值
Sold, for not even $1.
成交 就卖♥♥你们不到一美元
Just take us to the airport.
快带我们去机场
Yes!
好的
The place where the planes live.
飞机待的地方
Oh, wipe... okay.
碰到了雨刷器 好吧
Who's ready for some right turns?
准备好右转了吗
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
You Yanks drive on the other side, I always forget,
你们美♥国♥佬♥是靠另一边开车 我老忘
but the police never do.
但警♥察♥永远记得
You missed the on-ramp.
你错过高速入口匝道了
I, uh, I hope you're okay with surface streets.
我希望你们能接受走地面街道
I have a crippling fear of freeways.
我超害怕上高速
All right.
好吧
Just pull over, we'll order another car. Huh? What?
靠边停车 我们要重叫辆车 什么
Pull over! Oh, oh, okay, all right, pulling over.
靠边停车 好的 好的 靠边
Finding a safe spot.
我找个安全的地方停车
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Be sure to give me five stars.
一定要给我五星好评哟
All right.
好了
We can still make this flight if we just get another car.
我们再叫辆车还来得及搭乘这班飞机
Where's our luggage?
我们的行李呢
I got him! No...
我去找他 不
Oh, no.
哦不
There's no way he's gonna catch it.
他是不可能赶上了
I'm sorry, ma'am, but you can't
很抱歉 女士 但您不能
take your dog on the plane.
带您的狗乘坐本次航♥班♥
Oh, please. I-I haven't been clear.
求你了 我还没解释清楚
Um, this dog is the ring bearer at our son's wedding.
这只狗要在我儿子的婚礼上担任戒童
It's the only way I could get my husband to go.
只有这样我才能带我丈夫去
There's nothing I can do.
恕我无能为力
If you don't have the proper paperwork,
如果你们没有有效证明
you can't bring a live animal into another country.
是无法携带一只活的动物去另一个国家的
Even if that country's Mexico?
即便那个国家是墨西哥也不行吗
I thought you filled out the paperwork.
我以为你把申请都填好了
Well, I made a-a doggy passport,
我给狗狗做了一个护照
but it's more like a novelty thing.
不过以前可能没人用过
Please, he's been training Tank for a month.
行行好 他已经训练小坦一个月了
It's their Olympics. Show her, John.
婚礼就是他们的奥♥运♥会 约翰 向她展示一下
Ta-da.
瞧
There's the ring.
戒指在这儿了
Pretty good, huh?
很不错吧
The wedding's not gonna be at a church,
婚礼不在教堂举办
so I figured anything goes.
所以我想凡事都有可能
Adorable.
真可爱
Yeah.
是啊
But we can't let things on the plane
但我们不能因为他们可爱
just because they're cute.
就允许被带上飞机
That road leads to baby terrorists.
这样会有婴儿炸♥弹♥怎么办
How are we gonna tell Matt and Colleen?
我们要怎么告诉马特和科琳呢
I mean, they were so excited
他们之前那么兴奋
that Tank was gonna be their ring bearer.
小坦可以当他们的戒童
Now it's just gonna be Sophia,
现在只能由苏菲亚来了
and that-that could be a real yawn fest.
那就真的够无聊了
Wait. Hmm?
等下 怎么了
You trained Tank to play dead, right?
你训练过小坦装死对吧
Uh, I taught him to lay down by the curb
我教它躺在路边
so nobody would park in our driveway.
这样就不会有人在我们的通道那里停车了
Well, the ticket lady just said we can't bring live animals on.
那个女售票员刚说的是不让带活的动物登机
It's you or me, little buddy.
小家伙 现在咱俩
And I got the gun.
然后我有枪
She only comes back to life
它只在一种情况下"复活"
if I say "Holy crap."
就是我说"哎哟我去"
Perfect.
太棒啦
And we can pretend we're veterinarians,
我们可以假装是兽医
because I'm sure that they're legally allowed,
我敢说法律一定允许兽医
uh, to transport a dead animal.
运送死的动物
Now remember, good buddy.
现在 伙计 听好了
That beer cooler's perfect.
这个便携啤酒箱真不错
Smart move making a trade with that spring breaker.
和那几个春假学生交易真是明智之举
Yeah.
对啊
Tank can wear a beret to the wedding.
小坦可以戴个贝雷帽出席婚礼
I mean, who cares if people think it's pretentious?
谁管他们是不是觉得这有点做作
Ooh, I'm getting nervous.
我开始紧张了
I don't look anything like a veterinarian.
我一点都不像个兽医
I can't even think of a dog breed.
我连个犬种都想不起来
Poodle-bear? Poodle-bear.
是叫贵宾熊吗 贵宾熊
Poodle-bear?
贵宾熊
Damn, baby, just be cool.
行了 宝贝儿 冷静点
Okay. Tank won't feel a thing.
好的 小坦不会有任何感觉
What's in the cooler?
便携箱里是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
What is it, honey?
亲爱的 这里面是什么
Oh, yeah, right. It's a dead dog.
哦 对了 是一条死狗
Uh, we're bringing it into Mexico.
我们要带它去墨西哥
It's a poodle-bear.
它是一只贵宾犬
We're veterinarians.
我们是兽医
And you're bringing a dead dog to Mexico, why?
你们带着一条死狗去墨西哥是为什么
Organ transplant.
器♥官♥移♥植♥
Yeah, there's a Mexican movie dog
对 有一只墨西哥电影明星狗
in desperate need of a liver.
急需肝脏
Yeah, we, we can't tell you the dog's name.
对 我们不能告诉你那狗的名字
Mmmm. But we can say it's a Chihuahua
呃 但那是只吉娃娃
who once went to Beverly Hills.
它去过比佛利山庄
Just toss him on the conveyor belt.
把它放到传送带上吧
Vet, huh?
兽医 是吧
Oh, all my life.
那是我生命的全部
Yeah, our work is really cutting-edge.
对 我们的工作非常尖端
We once, uh, grafted a fish head onto a squirrel.
有次我们把一只鱼头移植到松鼠身上
Didn't work, can't be done.
但没有成功 失败了
Would you two hold there for a moment?
你们两个能在那儿等一下吗
Bag check.
包裹检查
Let's see.
我们看看
Are you trying to smuggle something into Mexico?
你们要偷运什么东西去墨西哥呢
Just fresh dog organs.
就是刚刚死的狗的器官
Looks like she swallowed a ring.
看来她吞了一只戒指
Must be how she died.
这一定是她的死因
Holy crap.
糟了
This is a miracle.
这是个奇迹
Oh, this is bad, Joanie.
这下坏了 琼妮
Tank swallowed Matt's wedding ring.
小坦吞了马特的结婚戒指
We need a veterinarian.
我们需要一个兽医
I thought you were vets.
我以为你们俩就是兽医
I'm a Vietnam vet.
我是一名越南老兵
Okay.
好吧
It's Matt.
是马特打来的
I'm still on the phone with the vet.
我还在和兽医讲电♥话♥
He doesn't think she'll pass it unless we bring her in.
我不把小坦带去看病他是不会放过我的
How's my wedding boy?
我的婚礼宝宝怎么样啦
Uh, we're doing good. We just, uh...
我们挺好的 我们就是想
wanted to check in with you.
要看看你们俩怎么样了
We're, we're boarding soon, so...
我们快要登机了 所以...
Uh, we'll see you down there. Yes, dear.
那我们在那里等你们 好的 亲爱的
And we know exactly where the ring is,
我直到戒指去哪儿了
and Tank is fine.
小坦很好
And we're not veterinarians.
我们不是兽医
What?
什么鬼
T-They say we have to take Tank to emergency surgery.
他们说我们得带小坦去做急诊手术
But it's our son's wedding.
但那是我们儿子的婚礼
Looks like we've got some tough decisions to make here, Joanie.
看来我们得做一个艰难的抉择了 琼妮
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表